Susan Killen's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

" US citizens can only drive legally for 90 days... and stay for 180"

Susan Killen replied Jun 3 to New rules for tourist stays

7 Jun 3
Reply by Susan Killen

"you're welcome.... my package just has a clear filter... no tobacco, no liquid nothi…"

Susan Killen replied May 18 to IMPORTING PERSONAL STUFF

11 May 21
Reply by Hil

"Yes I was recently informed by MBE, Etc. that it is prohibited to ship electronic ci…"

Susan Killen replied May 18 to IMPORTING PERSONAL STUFF

11 May 21
Reply by Hil

"I think when the discussion is on a topic we should stick to the topic... people are…"

Susan Killen replied Apr 7 to Please share your border re-entry story

119 Apr 7
Reply by Jo Johnson

"that is my understanding Steve.... if you only have a pensionado visa you cannot wor…"

Susan Killen replied Jan 9 to Follow up - New Legislature to modifiy Immigration Laws was presented by deputies Castillo & Rodriguez

43 Jan 30
Reply by Hil

"I too think it's a good idea.. there are too many foreigners working here while just…"

Susan Killen replied Dec 30, 2016 to A proposed new law in the works aimed to reduce tourist visa/stays to 30 days

61 Jan 4
Reply by olga suarez

"You say you are in the process of getting a Pensionado.... does that mean you starte…"

Susan Killen replied Dec 20, 2016 to Border Runs and having a ticket from Panama

15 Jan 10
Reply by JugHead

"if only one spouse has pension to show then it would need to be at least $1250, $100…"

Susan Killen replied May 4, 2016 to Pensionado Visa - Requirements and the Law

23 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by Pets Want Homes

"I personally believe that there is no "expert" expat or expert anyone. I believe tha…"

Susan Killen replied May 2, 2016 to What criteria shall be considered when an expat is considered an "expert"?

46 May 7, 2016
Reply by Marie McMahon

"I heard that as we get older it's sometimes harder to get a fingerprint read..maybe…"

Susan Killen replied May 2, 2016 to Costa Rica border crossing

43 Jun 1, 2016
Reply by olga suarez

RSS

For the residents and visitors of Boquete Panama.RT

© 2017   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service