Roger Bellido's Discussions (2,554)

Discussions Replied To (2469) Replies Latest Activity

"David.   That is the reason why I decided to peek a little here and post something…"

Roger Bellido replied Apr 22, 2017 to Just Read Your Mission/Intro Statement Again (below the photo)

20 Apr 23, 2017
Reply by Val

"It was my philosophy and it is still my philsophy.  I used when I did post some time…"

Roger Bellido replied Apr 21, 2017 to Just Read Your Mission/Intro Statement Again (below the photo)

20 Apr 23, 2017
Reply by Val

"I do agree with Amanda. It is being supposed that moderators should place a balance…"

Roger Bellido replied Apr 21, 2017 to Just Read Your Mission/Intro Statement Again (below the photo)

20 Apr 23, 2017
Reply by Val

"It is my first post since the day Lee Seltzer died and Boquete Ning changed administ…"

20 Apr 23, 2017
Reply by Val

"H Gene  I guess that those people who complains are those that didnt do the works a…"

Roger Bellido replied Apr 3, 2016 to Jubilado and Pensionado Discount ???

46 May 8, 2016
Reply by Panama Bill

"Walter: Again.  It is spanish semantics.  A jubilado is a person that reach certain…"

46 May 8, 2016
Reply by Panama Bill

"Walter As I usually tell people.  It is not a matter of the law.  The law is clear.…"

46 May 8, 2016
Reply by Panama Bill

"Walter It is a matter of semantic.   As a tourist in the USA I will never be consid…"

46 May 8, 2016
Reply by Panama Bill

"I have to tell you that the jubilado discount is personal and only valid for the per…"

Roger Bellido replied Apr 1, 2016 to Jubilado and Pensionado Discount ???

46 May 8, 2016
Reply by Panama Bill

"Yes.  The law is clear.  It states RESIDENTSoof Panama and you are asked for your ce…"

Roger Bellido replied Mar 31, 2016 to Jubilado and Pensionado Discount ???

46 May 8, 2016
Reply by Panama Bill

RSS

For the residents and visitors of Boquete Panama

© 2018   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

}, 'google_translate_element'); }