El Gato's Discussions (802)

Discussions Replied To (635) Replies Latest Activity

"Are they raising the fee on ships registered in Panama? That would hurt."

El Gato replied on Friday to VEHICLE REGISTRATION FEES INCREASE FOR BOTH USED AND NEW CARS

5 on Saturday
Reply by Val

"If I had made the spelling errors you did I would have been attacked. How do you kno…"

El Gato replied on Friday to Border run without any problems January 9th 2017. 90 days visa NOT true. European Union passport.

23 17 hours ago
Reply by Amanda Firestone

"The "liquidation" is 1.92% per year of employment of the monthly salary. Liquidate y…"

El Gato replied on Friday to Visas for foreign tourists are lowered to 90 days

45 1 hour ago
Reply by Robert Berding

"Hillary, Weren't you a border hopper for a number of years? You sound like a smoker…"

El Gato replied on Friday to Border run without any problems January 9th 2017. 90 days visa NOT true. European Union passport.

23 17 hours ago
Reply by Amanda Firestone

" That's what prisoners are for. Twenty centavos per hour and they learn a skill, suc…"

El Gato replied on Friday to Cuba Wet Foot/Dry Foot ENDING!!!!

10 on Friday
Reply by Walter R. Steiner

"I am glad to learn the wind farm can produce 10% of the countries needs. What happen…"

El Gato replied on Wednesday to Does the world have enough oil to meet our future needs?

15 on Wednesday
Reply by BocasdelToro

"Happy New Year to you too buddy. I have my own program for all feral animals who try…"

El Gato replied on Tuesday to The Problem With Boquete

4 on Tuesday
Reply by El Gato

"I will believe in renewable energy when it covers energy needs 24/7. Now that dry se…"

El Gato replied on Tuesday to Does the world have enough oil to meet our future needs?

15 on Wednesday
Reply by BocasdelToro

"I hope you get on a battery powered plane. Green energy is a nice supplement but doe…"

El Gato replied Jan 9 to Does the world have enough oil to meet our future needs?

15 on Wednesday
Reply by BocasdelToro

"If you "succeeded"  you would still be here."

El Gato replied Jan 9 to profile of a successful Expatriate

28 Jan 9
Reply by Glen Fraser

RSS

Thoughts Of The Week!

Local Sponsors

In Need Of Help in Boquete? A ride to a doctor? Need groceries delivered while ill? Need Spanish translation for a medical visit? Visit from a friend? Whatever the need, we are there to help. The Stephen Ministers at San Juan Bautista Church.
Call 6886-6818.

Sponsors

© 2017   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service