El Gato's Discussions (934)

Discussions Replied To (755) Replies Latest Activity

"I think it is more Walters Hitler youth training that makes it so nasty. What a nast…"

El Gato replied 4 hours ago to Liberals have lost the unlimited muslim immigration argument with the American public.

37 1 hour ago
Reply by Phyllis l. Dew

"Just more fake news from the vast alt left conspiracy. I hope they pick Ellison for…"

El Gato replied yesterday to White House attempts to interfere with FBI investigations concerning the White House.

3 yesterday
Reply by El Gato

"There is no hate just comedy and you provide most of it. ;-)"

El Gato replied on Friday to For Sale: Special Magic Organic Eggs

17 on Friday
Reply by El Gato

"Sheriff Clarke was the highlight of that video. I have had it with generation cupcak…"

El Gato replied on Friday to EVERYONE IN THE WORLD SHOULD WATCH THIS VIDEO IF YOU "REALLY" WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

27 on Saturday
Reply by Guy Craig

"You need a group. Admin?"

El Gato replied on Friday to Liberals have lost the unlimited muslim immigration argument with the American public.

37 1 hour ago
Reply by Phyllis l. Dew

"Walt, I am sorry the United States government saved you in your medical emergency wi…"

El Gato replied on Friday to A video every Canadian Citizen should see

46 on Saturday
Reply by Guy Craig

"No Marie it should be in front of all the people and if you dont like it put your he…"

El Gato replied on Friday to EVERYONE IN THE WORLD SHOULD WATCH THIS VIDEO IF YOU "REALLY" WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

27 on Saturday
Reply by Guy Craig

"As long as the racist, bigots keep thinking they are smarter than the rest of us the…"

27 on Saturday
Reply by Guy Craig

"You forgot to mention they have lost their minds. My 82 year old Mom went to a prese…"

El Gato replied on Friday to Liberals have lost the unlimited muslim immigration argument with the American public.

37 1 hour ago
Reply by Phyllis l. Dew

"Who Kelvin or Walter?"

El Gato replied on Friday to For Sale: Special Magic Organic Eggs

17 on Friday
Reply by El Gato

RSS

Local Sponsors

In Need Of Help in Boquete? A ride to a doctor? Need groceries delivered while ill? Need Spanish translation for a medical visit? Visit from a friend? Whatever the need, we are there to help. The Stephen Ministers at San Juan Bautista Church.
Call 6886-6818.

© 2017   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service