El Gato's Discussions (953)

Discussions Replied To (768) Replies Latest Activity

"Friendly nations visa is easy unless you are from a not so friendly nation or a Ches…"

El Gato replied on Friday to Establishing residency in Panama - Know your Visa options

34 yesterday
Reply by Sheila

"You think Venezuelans are suffering? Reporters are now FORCED to fend for themselves…"

El Gato replied on Friday to International News Open Discussion

16 on Friday
Reply by El Gato

"This is how things are done here in the third world. Look at all the road projects.…"

El Gato replied on Thursday to Establishing residency in Panama - Know your Visa options

34 yesterday
Reply by Sheila

"Here is what you do; Find a lamp shade you like on a lamp at a store and throw the l…"

El Gato replied on Thursday to Lampshades

20 on Friday
Reply by Joan Neptune

"Hil, There is nothing worse than a "reformed" border hopper. Well maybe a anti-smoki…"

El Gato replied on Wednesday to the grass isn’t always greener on Panama’s side of the fence

15 on Thursday
Reply by olga suarez

""how much they "consume" in terms of infrastructure, public services" Now I know you…"

El Gato replied on Tuesday to Latest news from Carrillo chief of SNM

83 on Wednesday
Reply by Hil

""Tourists pay very little to no taxes while still using the infrastructure and also…"

El Gato replied Mar 20 to Latest news from Carrillo chief of SNM

83 on Wednesday
Reply by Hil

"Hercules, That's the point he had to stop everybody to make it "fair". Look at what…"

El Gato replied Mar 18 to The Latest Immigration News

10 Mar 20
Reply by Amanda Firestone

"I know the International news group has so much important info one hates to miss a m…"

El Gato replied Mar 17 to Does anyone know why I'm not receiving notifications from my groups? Settings are set to notify instantly and discussions are checked to follow. thank you.

3 Mar 17
Reply by Richard Miller

"Walt Why dont you move to Cuba? I am sure you are already an expert. BTW I have spen…"

El Gato replied Mar 17 to Latest news from Carrillo chief of SNM

83 on Wednesday
Reply by Hil

RSS

Local Sponsors

In Need Of Help in Boquete? A ride to a doctor? Need groceries delivered while ill? Need Spanish translation for a medical visit? Visit from a friend? Whatever the need, we are there to help. The Stephen Ministers at San Juan Bautista Church.
Call 6886-6818.

© 2017   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service