El Gato's Discussions (1,150)

Discussions Replied To (717) Replies Latest Activity

"Most mornings when I look at the Rant page it is filled with walters anti-American d…"

El Gato replied Jul 30 to Boquete.ning is as good as it gets for a community forum. Responses

1 Jul 30
Reply by El Gato

"Walter causes my stress level to increase here in Boquete and on Ning. He does not l…"

El Gato replied May 19 to Has moving to Boquete reduced your stress?

53 May 22
Reply by Ning Moderator

"If you get a hold of her please ask what the point of the slideshow with trains runn…"

El Gato replied Apr 30 to Question of the moderator

21 Apr 30
Reply by Pets Want Homes

"Read the fine print I bet they dont cover much and if they send them to the Caja Seg…"

El Gato replied Apr 27 to Has travel to and from Panama suddenly become more expensive and non stop filghts more rare?

26 May 1
Reply by Hil

"I blame United buying Continental and the general consolidation of the industry. I u…"

El Gato replied Apr 26 to Has travel to and from Panama suddenly become more expensive and non stop filghts more rare?

26 May 1
Reply by Hil

"Panama is safer than Mexico. México rebasa 2,000 homicidios en un mes 21/4/17 - 07:1…"

El Gato replied Apr 24 to Update on Crime in Boquete

25 Apr 24
Reply by Dumpty Trumpty

"David, That sounds like sexual harassment to me. Be careful my friend it is a fine l…"

El Gato replied Apr 21 to Hello to Boquete From The New Ning Moderator!

11 Apr 23
Reply by Kelvin Schartz

"That is the problem most of them still have a penis. If they dont commit they aint a…"

El Gato replied Mar 28 to WHAT'S GOING ON WITH THE BATHROOMS AT BCP?

7 Mar 28
Reply by Dumpty Trumpty

"Friendly nations visa is easy unless you are from a not so friendly nation or a Ches…"

El Gato replied Mar 24 to Establishing residency in Panama - Know your Visa options

34 Mar 25
Reply by Sheila

"You think Venezuelans are suffering? Reporters are now FORCED to fend for themselves…"

El Gato replied Mar 24 to International News Open Discussion

17 Mar 27
Reply by John Clement

RSS

For the residents and visitors of Boquete Panama.RT

© 2017   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

}, 'google_translate_element'); }