El Gato's Discussions (1,377)

Discussions Replied To (709) Replies Latest Activity

"In the good ol days here it was $10. I was happy, the cop was happy and had a nice l…"

El Gato replied May 2 to Speeding ticket

17 May 2
Reply by Keith Woolford

" I bought one at Do It Center no permit required. You need a permit to cut down tree…"

El Gato replied Mar 4 to Gasoline Chainsaw Rental

5 Mar 4
Reply by Sarah

"They burn the land here to clear it. Get used to it es la costumbre. The power? Gree…"

El Gato replied Feb 15 to Power Outage?

9 Feb 16
Reply by Val

"Big deal they send another one who cares? He goes off and collects a fat pension. Si…"

El Gato replied Jan 13 to John Freely, U.S. Ambassador to Panama resigns

31 Jan 17
Reply by Amanda Firestone

"No stopping, wasting time and fuel. Isnt it great! "

El Gato replied Oct 22, 2017 to Since the removal of the Caldera police checkpoint, the gate to crime is wide open.

13 Oct 25, 2017
Reply by Maureen Pilson

"Most mornings when I look at the Rant page it is filled with walters anti-American d…"

El Gato replied Jul 30, 2017 to Boquete.ning is as good as it gets for a community forum. Responses

1 Jul 30, 2017
Reply by El Gato

"Walter causes my stress level to increase here in Boquete and on Ning. He does not l…"

El Gato replied May 19, 2017 to Has moving to Boquete reduced your stress?

53 May 22, 2017
Reply by Ning Moderator

"If you get a hold of her please ask what the point of the slideshow with trains runn…"

El Gato replied Apr 30, 2017 to Question of the moderator

21 Apr 30, 2017
Reply by Pets Want Homes

"Read the fine print I bet they dont cover much and if they send them to the Caja Seg…"

El Gato replied Apr 27, 2017 to Has travel to and from Panama suddenly become more expensive and non stop filghts more rare?

26 May 1, 2017
Reply by Hil

"I blame United buying Continental and the general consolidation of the industry. I u…"

El Gato replied Apr 26, 2017 to Has travel to and from Panama suddenly become more expensive and non stop filghts more rare?

26 May 1, 2017
Reply by Hil

RSS

© 2018   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

}, 'google_translate_element'); }