Steve Gibson's Discussions (540)

Discussions Replied To (406) Replies Latest Activity

"Kelvin, this was on the main road to Caldera with a gringo neighbor. I am not sure h…"

Steve Gibson replied Feb 9 to Possible Home invasion in Caldera by armed thugs

30 Feb 10
Reply by Glen Fraser

"E Shop is across the street from Multibank on the side street in Boquete."

Steve Gibson replied Feb 5 to Post Office Boxes

14 Feb 5
Reply by Good Morning Boquete

"Optica Lopez located behind the old Super 99 on the way to the airport. Excellent se…"

Steve Gibson replied Jan 17 to Need Optometrist

8 Jan 17
Reply by Robert Berding

" Excuse me, did you actually read the post? BORDER RUN WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS JANUARY…"

Steve Gibson replied Jan 16 to Border run without any problems January 9th 2017. 90 days visa NOT true. European Union passport.

31 Jan 17
Reply by norman collins

"Yes we had major problems all day yesterday and some today. Some sites would load ve…"

Steve Gibson replied Jan 16 to Problems loading Yahoo anyone else?

8 Jan 16
Reply by Steve Gibson

"If you are talking about American style ground beef, there is none. The closest I ha…"

Steve Gibson replied Jan 16 to Where is the best place to buy quality ground beef in Boquete?

2 Jan 16
Reply by Steve Gibson

"I don't see where your concern lies. The only thing that has changed is that you hav…"

Steve Gibson replied Jan 16 to Visas for foreign tourists are lowered to 90 days

65 Jan 18
Reply by Ged

"FYI http://www.panamatoday.com/panama/european-union-visas-will-no-long..."

Steve Gibson replied Jan 15 to Border run without any problems January 9th 2017. 90 days visa NOT true. European Union passport.

31 Jan 17
Reply by norman collins

"Food for thought. I think this is mostly political cage rattling to provoke a respon…"

Steve Gibson replied Jan 13 to Visas for foreign tourists are lowered to 90 days

65 Jan 18
Reply by Ged

"Same thing that happens when the water quits running. This is why there is diversifi…"

Steve Gibson replied Jan 11 to Does the world have enough oil to meet our future needs?

15 Jan 11
Reply by View of Baru

RSS

Local Sponsors

In Need Of Help in Boquete? A ride to a doctor? Need groceries delivered while ill? Need Spanish translation for a medical visit? Visit from a friend? Whatever the need, we are there to help. The Stephen Ministers at San Juan Bautista Church.
Call 6886-6818.

© 2017   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service