Steve Gibson's Discussions (603)

Discussions Replied To (427) Replies Latest Activity

"Is this an "on demand" gas heater? What is the problem?"

Steve Gibson replied Apr 26 to Hot Water Gas Heater

1 Apr 26
Reply by Steve Gibson

"If you are going to drive the car to David you will need your US retired title, ship…"

Steve Gibson replied Jan 23 to Shipping a car to Panama from US information needed

23 Jan 25
Reply by Cynthia

"Where are you shipping the car from? I have a broker in Jacksonville and we ship con…"

Steve Gibson replied Jan 22 to Shipping a car to Panama from US information needed

23 Jan 25
Reply by Cynthia

"Where are you shipping the car from? I have a broker in Jacksonville and we ship con…"

Steve Gibson replied Jan 22 to Shipping a car to Panama from US information needed

23 Jan 25
Reply by Cynthia

"I am replying for some friends. They have a very nice 2012 Kia Sorento 4x4 automatic…"

Steve Gibson replied Jan 2 to Private Car Rental Wanted

10 Jan 3
Reply by Mark Kanty

"I keep a personal and business account in a US bank. Rarely use these accounts. I ha…"

Steve Gibson replied Jan 1 to What to do about BANKING?

9 Jan 1
Reply by Steve Gibson

"My wife does this. We are located near Dolega. Her name is Sylvia and speaks good En…"

Steve Gibson replied Jan 1 to Looking for someone who makes Clothes in the area

14 Jan 7
Reply by Riggo Terranova

"Yes it does. I built a trailer with a BBQ on it and had to register it. You have to…"

Steve Gibson replied Jul 13, 2017 to Does a homemade trailer need to be titled and tagged?

2 Jul 13, 2017
Reply by Steve Gibson

"Great vehicle! It was mine previously with total service done by Mitsubishi dealer s…"

Steve Gibson replied Jul 13, 2017 to SOLD- 2007 Mitsubishi Nativa

4 Jul 13, 2017
Reply by Amanda Firestone

"I agree with Michael Johnson. I too live about 20 minutes south of Bajo Boquete and…"

Steve Gibson replied Jul 7, 2017 to

just now

RSS

For the residents and visitors of Boquete Panama

Latest Activity

© 2018   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

}, 'google_translate_element'); }