Steve Gibson's Discussions (528)

Discussions Replied To (399) Replies Latest Activity

"FYI http://www.panamatoday.com/panama/european-union-visas-will-no-long..."

Steve Gibson replied 18 hours ago to Border run without any problems January 9th 2017. 90 days visa NOT true. European Union passport.

23 17 hours ago
Reply by Amanda Firestone

"Food for thought. I think this is mostly political cage rattling to provoke a respon…"

Steve Gibson replied on Friday to Visas for foreign tourists are lowered to 90 days

45 1 hour ago
Reply by Robert Berding

"Same thing that happens when the water quits running. This is why there is diversifi…"

Steve Gibson replied on Wednesday to Does the world have enough oil to meet our future needs?

15 on Wednesday
Reply by BocasdelToro

"Actually El Gato, the Penonome wind farm supplies 337 mega watts of power which is a…"

Steve Gibson replied on Tuesday to Does the world have enough oil to meet our future needs?

15 on Wednesday
Reply by BocasdelToro

"As was nuclear fusion, quantum mechanics, alternating current and the prize at the b…"

Steve Gibson replied Jan 10 to Does the world have enough oil to meet our future needs?

15 on Wednesday
Reply by BocasdelToro

"Susan, I was told at the Ministry of Labor that you cannot apply for a work permit i…"

Steve Gibson replied Jan 9 to Follow up - New Legislature to modifiy Immigration Laws was presented by deputies Castillo & Rodriguez

40 on Wednesday
Reply by olga suarez

"Correct me if I am wrong but it is my understanding that you cannot obtain a work pe…"

Steve Gibson replied Jan 8 to Follow up - New Legislature to modifiy Immigration Laws was presented by deputies Castillo & Rodriguez

40 on Wednesday
Reply by olga suarez

"LOL, It took the US 12 years to admit there is a problem and will take decades to fi…"

Steve Gibson replied Jan 6 to Follow up - New Legislature to modifiy Immigration Laws was presented by deputies Castillo & Rodriguez

40 on Wednesday
Reply by olga suarez

"My point exactly. I Panama there is no such thing as a misdemeanor and no record of…"

Steve Gibson replied Jan 6 to Follow up - New Legislature to modifiy Immigration Laws was presented by deputies Castillo & Rodriguez

40 on Wednesday
Reply by olga suarez

"Olga,    The problem with the use of FBI reports (background checks) for immigration…"

40 on Wednesday
Reply by olga suarez

RSS

Thoughts Of The Week!

Local Sponsors

In Need Of Help in Boquete? A ride to a doctor? Need groceries delivered while ill? Need Spanish translation for a medical visit? Visit from a friend? Whatever the need, we are there to help. The Stephen Ministers at San Juan Bautista Church.
Call 6886-6818.

Sponsors

© 2017   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service