Good Morning Boquete's Discussions (1,235)

Discussions Replied To (721) Replies Latest Activity

"March on down to the mayor's office and tell him you're an expat, American, Europea…"

Good Morning Boquete replied yesterday to The church bells in Boquete proper.

9 20 hours ago
Reply by Suzanne Miller-M

"Well I guess you frequent far superior establishments than I do!   Seriously, I have…"

Good Morning Boquete replied on Sunday to Mamie's Fundraiser is today, 4pm - 7pm, at SkateWorld

10 on Monday
Reply by Leslie Barranger

"Meoow! I'm well aware of the fake $5 bills, however, there's a substantial differe…"

Good Morning Boquete replied on Sunday to Mamie's Fundraiser is today, 4pm - 7pm, at SkateWorld

10 on Monday

"Perhaps you should adopt the practice of most businesses in Panama by not accepting…"

10 on Monday

" Yes, we shouldn't succumb to empty rhetoric. "

Good Morning Boquete replied May 15 to Spreading Rumours and Blatantly False Information

7 May 16
Reply by Keith Woolford

"Deborah and Michael, My fees are from the year 2012 so they have most definitely c…"

Good Morning Boquete replied May 10 to Banks in Boquete that accept direct deposits of U.S. Social Security checks

76 May 17
Reply by BOB G

"Deborah and Michael, Kudos to both of you for doing your due diligence!  I've seen…"

Good Morning Boquete replied May 7 to Banks in Boquete that accept direct deposits of U.S. Social Security checks

76 May 17
Reply by BOB G

"It'll be quicker when they complete the road from Palmira to Potrerillos as shown i…"

Good Morning Boquete replied Apr 5 to Finding my way

9 Apr 9
Reply by Sharlene Reed

"A friend of mine took the midnight bus from David to Panama City back in 2015.  The…"

Good Morning Boquete replied Mar 30 to need reservation for express bus from David to PTY?

3 Mar 30
Reply by Good Morning Boquete

"Rod, Thank you for the clarification. One more question.  You wrote: "enterprise…"

Good Morning Boquete replied Mar 26 to POSTING GUIDELINES

11 Apr 5
Reply by Rod Taylor

RSS

For the residents and visitors of Boquete Panama

Latest Activity

Edie Baxter replied to Michelle's discussion Worker woman
8 hours ago
Amanda Firestone replied to Deborah and Michael Lindemann's discussion Weather in Boquete
9 hours ago
Les Schee posted a discussion
10 hours ago
Rod Taylor posted an event
Thumbnail

Mexican Night,Seasons at Lecuro at Seasons Restaurant at Lucero Golf & Country Clib

May 25, 2018 from 5pm to 8:30pm
10 hours ago

© 2018   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

}, 'google_translate_element'); }