Good Morning Boquete's Discussions (739)

Discussions Replied To (667) Replies Latest Activity

" "

Good Morning Boquete replied on Monday to WHAT'S GOING ON WITH THE BATHROOMS AT BCP?

7 yesterday
Reply by Walter R. Steiner

"Olga, There has been discussions at immigration that the $500 necessary to prove…"

Good Morning Boquete replied Mar 22 to Establishing residency in Panama - Know your Visa options

34 on Saturday
Reply by Sheila

" Hil, Kick a person when they're down why don't you! "

Good Morning Boquete replied Mar 16 to Smart phones.The most essential of items

40 Mar 17
Reply by steven walker

"Alan, I was being facetious. Seriously, I wonder how long we have to wait until t…"

Good Morning Boquete replied Mar 15 to Roadblocks around Panama check foreigners’ papers

13 Mar 15
Reply by Good Morning Boquete

"Interestingly, the bond payment for deportation for a Friendly Nations visa is $800…"

Good Morning Boquete replied Mar 15 to Roadblocks around Panama check foreigners’ papers

13 Mar 15
Reply by Good Morning Boquete

"Interesting.  A friend of mine here in Boquete, a long time resident (12 years) sai…"

Good Morning Boquete replied Mar 13 to Is Panama and Boquete in particular going to see a flood of home for sale below their market value?

42 Mar 16
Reply by Hercules

"Hercules, The last population stats I saw was three years ago for the Boquete dist…"

Good Morning Boquete replied Mar 13 to Is Panama and Boquete in particular going to see a flood of home for sale below their market value?

42 Mar 16
Reply by Hercules

"Yes, Tumba Muerto is the immigration building in Panama City.  I'm waiting to hear…"

Good Morning Boquete replied Mar 11 to DO NOT DO ANY BORDER RUNS THROUGH PASO CANOAS

132 Mar 16
Reply by Ged

"This is Panama, critical information like this takes time to disseminate.  I emaile…"

Good Morning Boquete replied Mar 11 to DO NOT DO ANY BORDER RUNS THROUGH PASO CANOAS

132 Mar 16
Reply by Ged

"Ouch."

132 Mar 16
Reply by Ged

RSS

Local Sponsors

In Need Of Help in Boquete? A ride to a doctor? Need groceries delivered while ill? Need Spanish translation for a medical visit? Visit from a friend? Whatever the need, we are there to help. The Stephen Ministers at San Juan Bautista Church.
Call 6886-6818.

© 2017   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service