Good Morning Boquete's Discussions (799)

Discussions Replied To (658) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, the Panama Canal is the crown jewel of Latin America making it both the shippi…"

Good Morning Boquete replied yesterday to The Panama Canal is a new milestone!

1 yesterday
Reply by Good Morning Boquete

"Whskyman, The post threatening bodily harm was removed by Ning management but the…"

Good Morning Boquete replied on Monday to Has moving to Boquete reduced your stress?

53 on Monday
Reply by Ning Moderator

"Liz and All, An excellent film.  Its predecessor was the following film: Eating Y…"

Good Morning Boquete replied on Monday to I Think A Must Watch! "What The Health!"

7 on Monday
Reply by Good Morning Boquete

"Bill, There are no monthly fees associated with MBE unless you obtain a private bo…"

Good Morning Boquete replied on Sunday to Letters at eshop

17 on Tuesday
Reply by Val

"Walter, You seem to never have anything good to say about Boquete.  You don't live…"

Good Morning Boquete replied May 19 to Has moving to Boquete reduced your stress?

53 on Monday
Reply by Ning Moderator

"Walter, You wrote: "For example being a pedestrian or driver in NYC is vastly les…"

Good Morning Boquete replied May 18 to Has moving to Boquete reduced your stress?

53 on Monday
Reply by Ning Moderator

" "

Good Morning Boquete replied May 18 to Has moving to Boquete reduced your stress?

53 on Monday
Reply by Ning Moderator

"David, Make sure that the mortgage company will accept a document notarized by a P…"

Good Morning Boquete replied May 17 to Notary Clarification?

7 May 17
Reply by IRMA CASTILLO SMITH

"Par, I'm sorry for your loss. I went through this in January of this year.  Afte…"

Good Morning Boquete replied May 15 to Death or US citizen help?

4 May 15
Reply by Jim McCormack

" Mr. Nemesio Pitti, his wife Lorena speaks English. 6681-1648 "

Good Morning Boquete replied May 13 to Contact info for Mr. Pitti, gardener & crew

2 May 13
Reply by Nicole Hart

RSS

For the residents and visitors of Boquete Panama.RT

© 2017   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service