Good Morning Boquete's Discussions (1,016)

Discussions Replied To (687) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh you Canadians and facts! Permalink Reply by Walter R. Steiner 2 hours ago F…"

Good Morning Boquete replied Jul 9 to Interesting new development in the Martinelli case puts CSJ Maginster Harry Diaz at risk of facing perjury charges in the US

70 Jul 11
Reply by olga suarez

"Walter, I'm not ranting at all, I'm simply replying with facts to your false accus…"

Good Morning Boquete replied Jul 8 to Thinking of retiring in Boquete from Canada

61 Jul 10
Reply by jimandnena

"Walter, You wrote: "Scamming people with a fake "university" is crooked." The un…"

Good Morning Boquete replied Jul 8 to Thinking of retiring in Boquete from Canada

61 Jul 10
Reply by jimandnena

"Walter, You wrote: "a crooked billionaire as your leader" Has President Trump ev…"

61 Jul 10
Reply by jimandnena

" Walter is such a poet: "

Good Morning Boquete replied Jul 2 to Ex President Martinelli's extradition case is in danger

36 Jul 2
Reply by Walter R. Steiner

"Walter, You know why he can't post his name and photo, posters here who lean 1% co…"

Good Morning Boquete replied Jul 1 to LGBTI Parade in the City tomorrow Saturday July 1

15 Jul 1
Reply by Juan Samudio

" "

Good Morning Boquete replied Jun 27 to Ricardo Martinelli was arrested in MIami

58 Jun 27
Reply by Good Morning Boquete

"Yes, talk about crazy: Walter you wrote: "Trump actually played with the idea to…"

58 Jun 27

"Kelvin, You wrote: "I could respond to good mornings rants, or olgas, but I refus…"

58 Jun 27

""

Good Morning Boquete replied Jun 26 to Ricardo Martinelli was arrested in MIami

58 Jun 27

RSS

For the residents and visitors of Boquete Panama.RT

© 2017   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service