Judy Sacco's Discussions (3,036)

Discussions Replied To (2719) Replies Latest Activity

"I got that too.  Yaay - no river road!  This is tolerable, since most of us have gon…"

Judy Sacco replied 22 hours ago to Latest notice concerning detours issued jointly by CUSA, CONADES and the Ministry of the Government

1 22 hours ago
Reply by Judy Sacco

"Update:  this is the latest The people at Organica said the detour has been suspende…"

Judy Sacco replied on Tuesday to Does anybody understand this street closure announcement?

17 on Wednesday
Reply by Keith Woolford

"Thanks Keith.  Hopefully they will keep us informed so we'll know if we can still dr…"

Judy Sacco replied on Monday to Does anybody understand this street closure announcement?

17 on Wednesday
Reply by Keith Woolford

"This must have been written before they tore up the streets.  Anybody who would say…"

Judy Sacco replied on Monday to Forbes Article

9 on Monday
Reply by Ranaissima

"Where did this announcement come from?  Is it official, and can we trust it? "

Judy Sacco replied on Monday to Does anybody understand this street closure announcement?

17 on Wednesday
Reply by Keith Woolford

"Everybody I talk to, expats and Panamanians, know about this.  Perhaps it was announ…"

17 on Wednesday
Reply by Keith Woolford

"So it seems if you live in Alto Boquete and want to go to town, you have to go to th…"

17 on Wednesday
Reply by Keith Woolford

"I live way north of the Wilson bridge.  Where does the road go into town?  Is it tha…"

17 on Wednesday
Reply by Keith Woolford

"Medicare will be $135.50 in 2019.  That's a rise of $1.50 per month. "

Judy Sacco replied on Sunday to COLA 2.8% Raise for all Social Security Reciepients

7 on Tuesday
Reply by VISTA2

"The cost of Medicare Part B will probably go up.  One year I got less SS because of…"

Judy Sacco replied Oct 13 to COLA 2.8% Raise for all Social Security Reciepients

7 on Tuesday
Reply by VISTA2

RSS

For the residents and visitors of Boquete Panama

Latest Activity

MITZEL CONTRERAS posted an event
Thumbnail

INDIAN FOOD DELIVERY SATURDAY 20TH SUNDAY 21ST at BOQUETE

October 20, 2018 at 11pm to October 21, 2018 at 5pm
8 hours ago
Susan Frank replied to Bubba Hamm's discussion New Panama Law?
10 hours ago
Bonnie Williams replied to Bubba Hamm's discussion New Panama Law?
10 hours ago
Susan Frank replied to Bubba Hamm's discussion New Panama Law?
12 hours ago

© 2018   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

}, 'google_translate_element'); }