Glen Fraser's Discussions (219)

Discussions Replied To (129) Replies Latest Activity

"Glad to hear that Steve, perhaps you can share some of your Central American driving…"

Glen Fraser replied 2 hours ago to Do you know what the most dangerous activity you will encounter in Panama is?

7 1 hour ago
Reply by Steve Gibson

"Steve driving in Panama is a serious undertaking and should not be taken lightly.   …"

Glen Fraser replied 2 hours ago to Do you know what the most dangerous activity you will encounter in Panama is?

7 1 hour ago
Reply by Steve Gibson

"A disruption in global security would in deed affect a place like Boquete.    If the…"

Glen Fraser replied 11 hours ago to Mark your calendar

5 11 hours ago
Reply by Glen Fraser

"Are you giving me advice based on friendship or just running you mouth as a uninform…"

Glen Fraser replied 11 hours ago to Mark your calendar

5 11 hours ago
Reply by Glen Fraser

"GMB can we vote on that?"

Glen Fraser replied 12 hours ago to Update on Crime in Boquete

26 11 hours ago
Reply by Walter R. Steiner

"Did you folks know Marion Clamp?"

Glen Fraser replied yesterday to Update on Crime in Boquete

26 11 hours ago
Reply by Walter R. Steiner

"Fair enough Mark I updated the query to reflect more of a question rather than an op…"

Glen Fraser replied yesterday to Do Canadians think they’re well versed on US politics and American culture?

24 13 hours ago
Reply by Ning Moderator

"Would you like to expand on your observations Walter, after all you are from Canada.…"

Glen Fraser replied yesterday to Do Canadians think they’re well versed on US politics and American culture?

24 13 hours ago
Reply by Ning Moderator

"Lets hope not, cant people have a discussion without slinging mud? I've observed a f…"

24 13 hours ago
Reply by Ning Moderator

"I'm not a member of the "RANT" club, besides there are no rants contained within the…"

24 13 hours ago
Reply by Ning Moderator

RSS

Local Sponsors

In Need Of Help in Boquete? A ride to a doctor? Need groceries delivered while ill? Need Spanish translation for a medical visit? Visit from a friend? Whatever the need, we are there to help. The Stephen Ministers at San Juan Bautista Church.
Call 6886-6818.

© 2017   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service