Glen Fraser's Discussions (97)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"How about raise the cost of booze and cigarettes, Carnival,  push button fees, a tol…"

Glen Fraser replied on Saturday to VEHICLE REGISTRATION FEES INCREASE FOR BOTH USED AND NEW CARS

5 on Saturday
Reply by Val

"Many years ago the majority of expats who took up permanent residency largely in and…"

Glen Fraser replied on Thursday to Ok so you live here excellent choice…

9 14 hours ago
Reply by JugHead

"That would be an interesting report, also about 5+ years ago there was a census cond…"

Glen Fraser replied on Wednesday to Ok so you live here excellent choice…

9 14 hours ago
Reply by JugHead

"Gordon First off I don’t consider you a rival and although I thought you would have…"

Glen Fraser replied Jan 9 to profile of a successful Expatriate

28 Jan 9
Reply by Glen Fraser

"You are the last one who should talk about "fake personalities" Mr. Troll Magnet."

28 Jan 9
Reply by Glen Fraser

"Gordon no one ever challenged your decision to move to Panama and then return home.…"

28 Jan 9
Reply by Glen Fraser

"That's correct GMB no window bars on the "out side"  of the house.  Good observation…"

28 Jan 9
Reply by Glen Fraser

"Gordon I think having a roof over ones head and reliable transportation with back up…"

28 Jan 9
Reply by Glen Fraser

"Sorry you harbor so much ill will towards the community you call home Miss Firestone…"

28 Jan 9
Reply by Glen Fraser

"Not so fast Gordon, yes there are many justifiable reasons why one would want to liv…"

Glen Fraser replied Jan 8 to profile of a successful Expatriate

28 Jan 9
Reply by Glen Fraser

RSS

Thoughts Of The Week!

Local Sponsors

In Need Of Help in Boquete? A ride to a doctor? Need groceries delivered while ill? Need Spanish translation for a medical visit? Visit from a friend? Whatever the need, we are there to help. The Stephen Ministers at San Juan Bautista Church.
Call 6886-6818.

Sponsors

© 2017   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service