Walter R. Steiner's Discussions (441)

Discussions Replied To (354) Replies Latest Activity

"I was a Muslim.... http://boquete.ning.com/group/politics-enter-at-your-own-risk/fo…"

Walter R. Steiner replied 5 hours ago to International News

2 5 hours ago
Reply by Walter R. Steiner

"It wouldn't be the first country divided by a foreign landmass and if you go by elec…"

Walter R. Steiner replied 5 hours ago to Liberals have lost the unlimited muslim immigration argument with the American public.

37 1 hour ago
Reply by Phyllis l. Dew

"First dialogue: "I can see the emergence of two new countries in the not so distant…"

Walter R. Steiner replied 6 hours ago to Liberals have lost the unlimited muslim immigration argument with the American public.

37 1 hour ago
Reply by Phyllis l. Dew

"You guys south of the border are 100 times more divided than Quebec and the rest of…"

Walter R. Steiner replied 8 hours ago to Liberals have lost the unlimited muslim immigration argument with the American public.

37 1 hour ago
Reply by Phyllis l. Dew

"Shadow Boxing, Diversions from Domestic Problems and a Friend named "Jim": http://b…"

Walter R. Steiner replied 14 hours ago to International News

2 5 hours ago

"Excellent summary Amanda - you hit the nail on the head! And of course you could exp…"

Walter R. Steiner replied on Friday to EVERYONE IN THE WORLD SHOULD WATCH THIS VIDEO IF YOU "REALLY" WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

27 on Saturday
Reply by Guy Craig

"I like the first one. Thanks for my new avatar. The Troll's dog was getting a little…"

Walter R. Steiner replied on Friday to THE “INTERNATIONAL NEWS” SPAMMER IS GETTING OLD

12 on Friday

"Guy Craig - or is it Guy de la Prade? - it seems to me that the only pride you have…"

Walter R. Steiner replied on Friday to A video every Canadian Citizen should see

46 on Saturday
Reply by Guy Craig

"Sorry - can't help you with that El Gato. Try standing straight up very quickly for…"

Walter R. Steiner replied on Thursday to A video every Canadian Citizen should see

46 on Saturday
Reply by Guy Craig

"Per capita is what counts, El Gato - per capita. Look at Panama (50% of Swiss popula…"

Walter R. Steiner replied on Thursday to A video every Canadian Citizen should see

46 on Saturday
Reply by Guy Craig

RSS

Local Sponsors

In Need Of Help in Boquete? A ride to a doctor? Need groceries delivered while ill? Need Spanish translation for a medical visit? Visit from a friend? Whatever the need, we are there to help. The Stephen Ministers at San Juan Bautista Church.
Call 6886-6818.

© 2017   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service