Walter R. Steiner's Discussions (89)

Discussions Replied To (85) Replies Latest Activity

"How appropriate! (And although meant to be satirical, it is most likely also true!)."

Walter R. Steiner replied on Friday to Cuba Wet Foot/Dry Foot ENDING!!!!

10 on Friday
Reply by Walter R. Steiner

"I'm always bemused to see people complaining about the "huge" illegal immigrant prob…"

Walter R. Steiner replied on Friday to Cuba Wet Foot/Dry Foot ENDING!!!!

10 on Friday
Reply by Walter R. Steiner

"I find the conclusion on page 19 very interesting: https://books.google.ca/books?id=…"

Walter R. Steiner replied on Thursday to Ok so you live here excellent choice…

9 14 hours ago
Reply by JugHead

"30K more expats in Boquete would lead to only one thing - an U.S. exclave of transie…"

Walter R. Steiner replied on Wednesday to Ok so you live here excellent choice…

9 14 hours ago
Reply by JugHead

"It's time to "go with the times" and be a bit progressive, El Gato Conservador If it…"

Walter R. Steiner replied on Wednesday to Does the world have enough oil to meet our future needs?

15 on Wednesday
Reply by BocasdelToro

"Nuclear power in an earthquake zone like Boquete? - Here is a novel way for populati…"

Walter R. Steiner replied on Tuesday to Does the world have enough oil to meet our future needs?

15 on Wednesday
Reply by BocasdelToro

"Did I wake you up?  Or have you just been waiting for me? I'm glad that you have all…"

Walter R. Steiner replied Jan 9 to Stuck In Lauderdale, Missed Panama flight for days now.

14 on Wednesday
Reply by Jan Garman

"Why not? 20 years ago you would have called anyone who told you of a palm-size compu…"

Walter R. Steiner replied Jan 9 to Does the world have enough oil to meet our future needs?

15 on Wednesday
Reply by BocasdelToro

"Evidently my temporary handle had some truth in it. It "attracted" you, along with s…"

Walter R. Steiner replied Jan 9 to profile of a successful Expatriate

28 Jan 9
Reply by Glen Fraser

"Your country already has the highest incarceration rate in the world (after the Seyc…"

Walter R. Steiner replied Jan 9 to Stuck In Lauderdale, Missed Panama flight for days now.

14 on Wednesday
Reply by Jan Garman

RSS

Thoughts Of The Week!

Local Sponsors

In Need Of Help in Boquete? A ride to a doctor? Need groceries delivered while ill? Need Spanish translation for a medical visit? Visit from a friend? Whatever the need, we are there to help. The Stephen Ministers at San Juan Bautista Church.
Call 6886-6818.

Sponsors

© 2017   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service