Walter R. Steiner's Discussions (822)

Discussions Replied To (498) Replies Latest Activity

"About half of all the respondents in the above discussion appear to have vanished fr…"

Walter R. Steiner replied 8 hours ago to Has moving to Boquete reduced your stress?

53 5 hours ago
Reply by Ning Moderator

"I don't know how IL generates profit from its "Best Places to Retire" business, but…"

Walter R. Steiner replied yesterday to Has moving to Boquete reduced your stress?

53 5 hours ago
Reply by Ning Moderator

"Nor surprisingly, most (if not all) posters above use either stupid monikers or fake…"

Walter R. Steiner replied yesterday to This Forum ( below) makes Ning forum Like 1st grade!

1 yesterday
Reply by Walter R. Steiner

"As I said twice before, Kelvin - to each his own. I can well see your lifestyle, sin…"

Walter R. Steiner replied on Saturday to Has moving to Boquete reduced your stress?

53 5 hours ago
Reply by Ning Moderator

"It will be difficult to find a more objective analysis than this one, Jim. Having fa…"

Walter R. Steiner replied on Saturday to Has moving to Boquete reduced your stress?

53 5 hours ago
Reply by Ning Moderator

"I can totally understand that, Kelvin. I also love the quiet life. The island I live…"

Walter R. Steiner replied on Friday to Has moving to Boquete reduced your stress?

53 5 hours ago
Reply by Ning Moderator

" My thoughts exactly! I've lived 12 years in developing countries (some more and som…"

Walter R. Steiner replied on Friday to Has moving to Boquete reduced your stress?

53 5 hours ago
Reply by Ning Moderator

"I've driven and walked in both cities quite a few times. And while traffic in both o…"

Walter R. Steiner replied on Thursday to Has moving to Boquete reduced your stress?

53 5 hours ago
Reply by Ning Moderator

"I agree about big cities. That includes Panama City. But the rising sea level will n…"

Walter R. Steiner replied on Thursday to Has moving to Boquete reduced your stress?

53 5 hours ago
Reply by Ning Moderator

"Less developed countries usually have a less hectic and more relaxed (i.e. less stre…"

53 5 hours ago
Reply by Ning Moderator

RSS

For the residents and visitors of Boquete Panama.RT

© 2017   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service