Dumpty Trumpty's Discussions (1,571)

Discussions Replied To (512) Replies Latest Activity

""Nothing" here in Canada (well, "nothing directly out of your pocket" anyway). But I…"

Dumpty Trumpty replied on Tuesday to Doctor visits price increase

25 on Friday
Reply by Keith Woolford

"Careful, Louis...you are beginning to transform this into a "Rant". You should go th…"

Dumpty Trumpty replied Aug 11 to Martinelli: I've got the goods on everybody

4 Aug 11
Reply by Dumpty Trumpty

"Correct me if I'm wrong but I think that banking and ship registry are probably the…"

Dumpty Trumpty replied Jul 27 to New Hilton hotel in David, Chiriquí

5 Jul 30
Reply by Val

""It will also be found near the Baru Volcano, STILL ACTIVE, which is also the..." T…"

Dumpty Trumpty replied Jul 26 to New Hilton hotel in David, Chiriquí

5 Jul 30
Reply by Val

"I agree with you, Jim. Living in a rural semi-area (or sub-suburb) anywhere in the d…"

Dumpty Trumpty replied Jul 25 to Why Expat Retirees Feel Like They’re in 1950s America

14 Jul 25
Reply by Dumpty Trumpty

"Are the "bagging"kids" at Romero's an exception to the non-working rule for juvenile…"

Dumpty Trumpty replied Jul 25 to Why Expat Retirees Feel Like They’re in 1950s America

14 Jul 25
Reply by Dumpty Trumpty

"Many "good old folks" reminisce about the "good old days". Today they do via PC or w…"

Dumpty Trumpty replied Jul 24 to Why Expat Retirees Feel Like They’re in 1950s America

14 Jul 25
Reply by Dumpty Trumpty

"Smartphones are also responsible for the murdering of the English language. Say Alan…"

Dumpty Trumpty replied Jul 24 to Why Expat Retirees Feel Like They’re in 1950s America

14 Jul 25
Reply by Dumpty Trumpty

"He probably figured that if the authorities don't want his bail money, some fellow i…"

Dumpty Trumpty replied Jul 23 to None

1 Jul 23
Reply by Dumpty Trumpty

"Does it come with a "lifetime" guarantee? I would be very skeptical about this herba…"

Dumpty Trumpty replied Jul 17 to What If.......Snake Bite Emergency Protocol!

24 Jul 22
Reply by lynne harbke

RSS

For the residents and visitors of Boquete Panama.RT

© 2017   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

}, 'google_translate_element'); }