BOB G's Discussions (405)

Discussions Replied To (268) Replies Latest Activity

"I believe the government of Panama stopped the program a few years ago."

BOB G replied yesterday to Health Insurance for Tourists Traveling in Panama

1 yesterday
Reply by BOB G

"The mid-year open enrollment season will be ending on July 14.  There is a separate…"

BOB G replied Jul 9 to ALTO AL CRIMEN ANNOUNCES VERY LOW-COST MEDICAL DISCOUNT PLAN---READY NOW!!

5 Jul 9
Reply by BOB G

"To jimandnena: Yours is a very crappy, negative reply.  Electrical, water and inte…"

BOB G replied Jul 9 to Thinking of retiring in Boquete from Canada

61 Jul 10
Reply by jimandnena

"Though he owns a gun shop, Danilo in David may know about this. His number is 775-63…"

BOB G replied Jul 3 to Crossbow Information

2 Jul 3
Reply by BOB G

"I bought a vehicle in January 2016,  It was in Boquete but registered in Panama.  Th…"

BOB G replied Jul 3 to Fletes Chavales services

4 Jul 3
Reply by Floyd R. Turbo

"QUICK ADDENDUM I just checked and discovered that I have only one 16 ounce spray bot…"

BOB G replied Jun 26 to moldy furniture,

12 Jun 28
Reply by Charlotte Lintz

"Marlene: I make and sell El Matador Mold Killer.  It comes in a 16 ounce spray bott…"

BOB G replied Jun 26 to moldy furniture,

12 Jun 28
Reply by Charlotte Lintz

"Michael, you can sign up at the hospital for their regular plan which is paid monthl…"

BOB G replied Jun 26 to ALTO AL CRIMEN ANNOUNCES SCHEDULE FOR ENROLLMENT IN HOSPITAL COOPERATIVO MEDICAL DISCOUNT PLAN

8 Jun 26
Reply by BOB G

"REMINDER Our volunteer, Michael Butler, will be manning a table just outside Micro-…"

BOB G replied Jun 26 to ALTO AL CRIMEN ANNOUNCES SCHEDULE FOR ENROLLMENT IN HOSPITAL COOPERATIVO MEDICAL DISCOUNT PLAN

8 Jun 26
Reply by BOB G

"Michael:  I don't know where you have in mind.  You need to give more information so…"

BOB G replied Jun 21 to ALTO AL CRIMEN ANNOUNCES SCHEDULE FOR ENROLLMENT IN HOSPITAL COOPERATIVO MEDICAL DISCOUNT PLAN

8 Jun 26
Reply by BOB G

RSS

For the residents and visitors of Boquete Panama.RT

© 2017   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service