BOB G's Discussions (451)

Discussions Replied To (299) Replies Latest Activity

"My wife and I took the test in Spanish when we had only been here a short time and d…"

BOB G replied Jan 9 to writing a drivers test

14 Jan 12
Reply by jim y nena

"Bumping to the top for some  people  who want to read about the details of the plan.…"

BOB G replied Jan 8 to INFO ABOUT THE AAC/HOSPITAL COOPERATIVO MEDICAL DISCOUNT PLAN

1 Jan 8
Reply by BOB G

"Some comments about the Hospital Cooperativo discount medical plan. First, as many o…"

BOB G replied Dec 20, 2017 to DISCOUNT MEDICAL PLAN ENROLLMENTS CONTINUE AT THE TUESDAY MARKET ON DECEMBER 26

2 Dec 20, 2017
Reply by BOB G

"Several people are interested in seeing a list of doctors affiliated with Hospital…"

BOB G replied Dec 20, 2017 to DISCOUNT MEDICAL PLAN ENROLLMENTS CONTINUE AT THE TUESDAY MARKET ON DECEMBER 26

2 Dec 20, 2017
Reply by BOB G

"Be sure to come to the Tuesday market and pick up your card(s)."

BOB G replied Dec 4, 2017 to LAST TIME TO PICK UP HOSPITAL COOPERATIVO MEDICAL DISCOUNT CARDS AT THE MARKET

1 Dec 4, 2017
Reply by BOB G

"There is a notary at the Boquete Municipio across from Romero.  This office is not t…"

BOB G replied Nov 27, 2017 to notary in David

6 Nov 27, 2017
Reply by BOB G

"Also, trains for cargo are much more fuel efficient.  In addition, shifting a high p…"

BOB G replied Nov 27, 2017 to China supports train project between Panama and Chiriquí. What's your opinion?

55 Dec 16, 2017
Reply by Wally

"What is this group, and what does it do?  "Boquete readers theater players" does not…"

BOB G replied Nov 19, 2017 to Calling All Boquete Readers Theater Players

1 Nov 19, 2017
Reply by BOB G

"HSBC has not been in Panama for a few years.  The Colombia bank Banistmo bought thei…"

BOB G replied Nov 19, 2017 to OPENING A BANK ACCOUNT IN PANAMA

6 Nov 20, 2017
Reply by Val

"I don't definitely know, but a good place to start looking would be Daisy,  They sel…"

BOB G replied Oct 29, 2017 to stencils

1 Oct 29, 2017
Reply by BOB G

RSS

© 2018   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

}, 'google_translate_element'); }