BOB G's Discussions (445)

Discussions Replied To (295) Replies Latest Activity

"ADDENDUM I see many of my customers in various places, such as  the Tuesday Market,…"

BOB G replied Sep 11 to U.S. Embassy in Panama Message for U.S. Citizens: Conjunctivitis Precautions

12 Sep 11
Reply by BOB G

"Here is an excerpt from something else that I just read today: Effective and Trus…"

BOB G replied Sep 11 to U.S. Embassy in Panama Message for U.S. Citizens: Conjunctivitis Precautions

12 Sep 11
Reply by BOB G

"They're clean and wear white socks."

BOB G replied Sep 9 to What is typical holding deposit for a rental house?

5 Sep 9
Reply by Georgiana Terrientes

"I don't know, but there were several reports from Brazil and elsewhere that it was m…"

BOB G replied Sep 9 to ZIKA

1 Sep 9
Reply by BOB G

"Danny Rocha is a good handyman who does electrical work.  We used him for a project…"

BOB G replied Sep 9 to Needed: electrician and handyman

7 Sep 9
Reply by Laura Kasparian

"Here is a link to one peer reviewed paper I quickly found:  https://www.rroij.com/op…"

BOB G replied Sep 9 to U.S. Embassy in Panama Message for U.S. Citizens: Conjunctivitis Precautions

12 Sep 11
Reply by BOB G

"We  used a contractor named Danny Rocha to do a number of demolition and repair item…"

BOB G replied Sep 9 to looking for someone to do a small concrete job

3 Sep 9
Reply by BOB G

"/-All the drugs in the long list at webmd are for treating bacterially caused conjun…"

BOB G replied Sep 8 to U.S. Embassy in Panama Message for U.S. Citizens: Conjunctivitis Precautions

12 Sep 11
Reply by BOB G

"Colloidal silver is an excellent and effective treatment for conjunctivitis.  Put tw…"

BOB G replied Sep 7 to U.S. Embassy in Panama Message for U.S. Citizens: Conjunctivitis Precautions

12 Sep 11
Reply by BOB G

"Hi, Marlene, I'll be glad to look at it and see what it needs.  I can probably repa…"

BOB G replied Aug 24 to stained glass angel

2 Aug 24
Reply by marlene chymboryk

RSS

© 2017   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

}, 'google_translate_element'); }