BOB G's Discussions (522)

Discussions Replied To (341) Replies Latest Activity

"If you order a lot of rather small, low-weight items, you will be able to save a lot…"

BOB G replied Aug 6 to Ebay and perhaps Amazon.

13 Aug 7
Reply by Ken Settles

"The problem with this post is not that there can be problems with customer service,…"

BOB G replied Aug 6 to Pet peeves

14 Aug 8
Reply by Richard Schartz

"We bought a used 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe over eight years ago, and its automatic trans…"

BOB G replied Aug 6 to automatic transmissions in Panama

20 Aug 7
Reply by Robert Berding

"I don't recall from whom I heard it, but I was told that the policlinica building wa…"

BOB G replied Jul 12 to Open discussion at the main square of Boquete about the roads

11 Jul 13
Reply by Richard Schartz

"One simple way would be to pay the gardener with a check and then have him endorse i…"

BOB G replied Jul 12 to Paying Employee by Check

12 Jul 12
Reply by BOB G

"The Novey store in the strip mall on Calle F Sur (old Super 99 and old McDonalds str…"

BOB G replied Jun 19 to Barbecue Grill needs a fixer

6 Jun 19
Reply by Phyllis McNaughton

"John: Argyria is quite rare and is caused by silver salts such as silver chloride an…"

BOB G replied Jun 19 to Broad spectrum antibiotica pillen 250 mg and antibiotica eye drops.

12 Jun 21
Reply by John C

"Boiling does not cost nothing unless you are using someone else's gas or electricity…"

BOB G replied Jun 19 to Drinking Water, Vaccinations & Tropical Diseases

40 Jul 19
Reply by Robert Berding

"If you use a good quality filter such as the Berkey series, there is really no need…"

BOB G replied Jun 17 to Drinking Water, Vaccinations & Tropical Diseases

40 Jul 19
Reply by Robert Berding

"Let's see, John, most of what I have written was from my own little head (the parts…"

BOB G replied Jun 14 to ESSENTIAL ELEMENTS!

32 Jun 17
Reply by John C

RSS

© 2018   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

}, 'google_translate_element'); }