BOB G's Discussions (445)

Discussions Replied To (295) Replies Latest Activity

"The "root canal: is a hole (tunnel) through the root of a tooth through which the ne…"

BOB G replied Aug 21 to My Dental Recommendation

20 Aug 21
Reply by BOB G

"No personal interest, Nicole.  As a  rental property owner and manager for more than…"

BOB G replied Aug 21 to One bedroom Condos 200 meter walk or drive overlooking Bajo Boquete. Breathtaking views!

8 Aug 21
Reply by Nicole Hart

"'Could be the defrost timer or the defrost heater.  The RefriPartes store in David h…"

BOB G replied Aug 13 to refridgerator repair person needed

6 Aug 13
Reply by BOB G

"I have exchanged some posts with Embassy Warden Bonnie Williams on Chiriqui.life. On…"

BOB G replied Aug 6 to PROHIBITION OF MAIL-ORDER COSMETICS AND THE SURROUNDING BROUHAHA

8 Aug 6
Reply by BOB G

" The point remains that the order itself applies ONLY to cosmetics.  No other items…"

BOB G replied Aug 6 to PROHIBITION OF MAIL-ORDER COSMETICS AND THE SURROUNDING BROUHAHA

8 Aug 6
Reply by BOB G

"It should at least be possible to provide a range of rent prices.  Mystery rents don…"

BOB G replied Aug 5 to One bedroom Condos 200 meter walk or drive overlooking Bajo Boquete. Breathtaking views!

8 Aug 21
Reply by Nicole Hart

"I was away in David for a long time.  Now that I have seen your offer,  I have decid…"

BOB G replied Aug 2 to SOLD, SOLD. SOLD. HEAVY 3" X 3" SQUARE TUBING 1/4" THICK FOR CONSTRUCTION, TRUCK BUMPER, ETC.

2 Aug 2
Reply by BOB G

"With the passing to time, sometimes we learn things about the past that we didn't kn…"

BOB G replied Jul 24 to Why Expat Retirees Feel Like They’re in 1950s America

14 Jul 25
Reply by Wally

"Unfortunately, in Panama, kids under 18 are not permitted to work.  That should be c…"

BOB G replied Jul 24 to Why Expat Retirees Feel Like They’re in 1950s America

14 Jul 25
Reply by Wally

"I believe the government of Panama stopped the program a few years ago."

BOB G replied Jul 19 to Health Insurance for Tourists Traveling in Panama

1 Jul 19
Reply by BOB G

RSS

© 2017   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

}, 'google_translate_element'); }