Ged's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"lol American DNA??? do you mean Native American other than that just because you liv…"

Ged replied Jan 30 to What book will skyrocket 10,000% after Kevin O’Leary is elected PM of Canada?

17 Jan 31
Reply by El Gato

"It could happen the problem is a seriously flawed political system, as much as peopl…"

Ged replied Jan 29 to What book will skyrocket 10,000% after Kevin O’Leary is elected PM of Canada?

17 Jan 31
Reply by El Gato

"Dick and Jane are the main characters in popular basal readers but it is a play on w…"

Ged replied Jan 29 to What book will skyrocket 10,000% after Kevin O’Leary is elected PM of Canada?

17 Jan 31
Reply by El Gato

" Maybe See Dick Run(for office), that or some sort of colouring book"

17 Jan 31
Reply by El Gato

"Romero was or is in the process of changing suppliers is what I was told in Bugaba I…"

Ged replied Jan 25 to Will Romero's Survive Super Baru?

17 Jan 27
Reply by Hil

"Ayye-aye captain unfollowing thread, it has no future like trumps political career"

Ged replied Jan 21 to ***Confirmed*** Tourist Visa is still valid for 180 days

32 Jan 21
Reply by Ged

"Making Panama great again, at least you looked up how to spell pura boca and good lu…"

Ged replied Jan 21 to ***Confirmed*** Tourist Visa is still valid for 180 days

32 Jan 21
Reply by Ged

"LOL at glen for the "breading out of defective DNA"  Wow that speaks volumes in so m…"

Ged replied Jan 20 to ***Confirmed*** Tourist Visa is still valid for 180 days

32 Jan 21
Reply by Ged

"We generally get back what we throw out so speak and some of us will always find dif…"

32 Jan 21
Reply by Ged

"Yes I understand that I guess I view the word meaningful differently I realize many…"

32 Jan 21
Reply by Ged

RSS

RESTAURANT

Local Sponsors

In Need Of Help in Boquete? A ride to a doctor? Need groceries delivered while ill? Need Spanish translation for a medical visit? Visit from a friend? Whatever the need, we are there to help. The Stephen Ministers at San Juan Bautista Church.
Call 6886-6818.

Sponsors

© 2017   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service