Ged's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"LOL at glen for the "breading out of defective DNA"  Wow that speaks volumes in so m…"

Ged replied 39 minutes ago to ***Confirmed*** Tourist Visa is still valid for 180 days

25 39 minutes ago
Reply by Ged

"We generally get back what we throw out so speak and some of us will always find dif…"

Ged replied 1 hour ago to ***Confirmed*** Tourist Visa is still valid for 180 days

25 39 minutes ago
Reply by Ged

"Yes I understand that I guess I view the word meaningful differently I realize many…"

Ged replied 2 hours ago to ***Confirmed*** Tourist Visa is still valid for 180 days

25 39 minutes ago
Reply by Ged

"I also feel if you raise the minimum income to be here it will have the residual eff…"

Ged replied 13 hours ago to ***Confirmed*** Tourist Visa is still valid for 180 days

25 39 minutes ago
Reply by Ged

"Just for the record with no or limited and expensive heath care in the U.S. you are…"

Ged replied 14 hours ago to ***Confirmed*** Tourist Visa is still valid for 180 days

25 39 minutes ago
Reply by Ged

"True, however I don't see how owning a house would mean you contribute in a more mea…"

Ged replied 14 hours ago to ***Confirmed*** Tourist Visa is still valid for 180 days

25 39 minutes ago
Reply by Ged

"I can assure you it does make a difference to the employee to have the job security…"

25 39 minutes ago
Reply by Ged

"Agreed, but playing devils advocate someone coming to start a business they profit f…"

Ged replied 16 hours ago to ***Confirmed*** Tourist Visa is still valid for 180 days

25 39 minutes ago
Reply by Ged

"LOL , I understand the negative effects of bringing foreigners and foreign money and…"

Ged replied 16 hours ago to ***Confirmed*** Tourist Visa is still valid for 180 days

25 39 minutes ago
Reply by Ged

"A link to an explanation sorts in this article http://panamaforbeginners.com/tourist…"

Ged replied on Wednesday to Visas for foreign tourists are lowered to 90 days

65 on Wednesday
Reply by Ged

RSS

Thoughts Of The Week!

Local Sponsors

In Need Of Help in Boquete? A ride to a doctor? Need groceries delivered while ill? Need Spanish translation for a medical visit? Visit from a friend? Whatever the need, we are there to help. The Stephen Ministers at San Juan Bautista Church.
Call 6886-6818.

Sponsors

© 2017   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service