Sheila's Discussions (87)

Discussions Replied To (85) Replies Latest Activity

"I know someone that is going to migracion on Monday to ask questions about this visa…"

Sheila replied 15 hours ago to Law Passed Yesterday

12 7 hours ago
Reply by Alan Bollinger

"Here is the migracion website where the application is  http://www.migracion.gob.pa/…"

Sheila replied 17 hours ago to Law Passed Yesterday

12 7 hours ago
Reply by Alan Bollinger

"I was just using that as an example. It looks like you fill out an application on th…"

Sheila replied yesterday to Establishing residency in Panama - Know your Visa options

34 yesterday
Reply by Sheila

"How do you know that? If you have one month to go on your 180 day visa, and you appl…"

Sheila replied yesterday to Establishing residency in Panama - Know your Visa options

34 yesterday
Reply by Sheila

"If it is true, there is still no clarification on what to do once you are approachin…"

34 yesterday
Reply by Sheila

"I would be careful trying to do this. This is what the US Embassy has to say on it:…"

Sheila replied yesterday to Visitor Visa and Driver's License Questions

15 yesterday
Reply by Cynthia

"Yes the fees are after you are approved, not when you fill out the "application". Ha…"

Sheila replied on Thursday to Establishing residency in Panama - Know your Visa options

34 yesterday
Reply by Sheila

"Olga,for the decree 167, from what I have heard from people is that they were told t…"

Sheila replied on Thursday to Establishing residency in Panama - Know your Visa options

34 yesterday
Reply by Sheila

"Have you heard yet if this degree 167 is actually a real visa that they have given o…"

Sheila replied on Wednesday to Establishing residency in Panama - Know your Visa options

34 yesterday
Reply by Sheila

"Have you talked to any business owners there? Are they feeling a hit from the drop i…"

Sheila replied Mar 20 to Latest news from Carrillo chief of SNM

83 on Wednesday
Reply by Hil

RSS

Local Sponsors

In Need Of Help in Boquete? A ride to a doctor? Need groceries delivered while ill? Need Spanish translation for a medical visit? Visit from a friend? Whatever the need, we are there to help. The Stephen Ministers at San Juan Bautista Church.
Call 6886-6818.

© 2017   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service