View of Baru's Discussions (133)

Discussions Replied To (130) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes Olga I am checking out next month after many years here even though a resident.…"

View of Baru replied Jul 15 to Do you think the new immigration changes are influencing habitual border hoppers to look into relocating elsewhere?

34 Jul 15
Reply by Keith Woolford

"Totally agree with you, John Smithson. I have too many stories about bad customer se…"

View of Baru replied Jul 15 to Do you think the new immigration changes are influencing habitual border hoppers to look into relocating elsewhere?

34 Jul 15
Reply by Keith Woolford

"What a bitch she is and trying to cover up by saying items will go to charity. Her s…"

View of Baru replied Jul 15 to Patsi's Facebook post regarding items at Casa Decor

56 Jul 19
Reply by SJ

"Not hard to be fresher than Romero's. Last week at Romero's the chicken counter reek…"

View of Baru replied May 6 to BOQUETE SUPER BARU OPENS TODAY 10:00 AM!

4 May 6
Reply by Guy Craig

"So much information. Thanks haha saw this in your profile "You agree to never spam…"

View of Baru replied Apr 13 to A site you can use when ordering anything from Amazon

2 Apr 13
Reply by Patrick

"All I can tell anyone is I have met a Venezuelan with a temporary card who has appli…"

View of Baru replied Mar 28 to The $517 Residency Visa

12 Mar 28
Reply by olga suarez

"It's great. "

View of Baru replied Mar 28 to BIG DADDYS

5 Mar 29
Reply by Mike Petersen

"thanks for the directions Leslie"

View of Baru replied Mar 11 to Big Daddy's Tex Mex

28 Mar 12
Reply by El Gato

"I don't think you can prepay before you over stay. My experience with friends was lo…"

View of Baru replied Mar 10 to What should expect when leaving after overstaying?

26 Mar 16
Reply by Ged

"Olga have you heard the accents in Miami? lol"

View of Baru replied Mar 10 to DO NOT DO ANY BORDER RUNS THROUGH PASO CANOAS

132 Mar 16
Reply by Ged

RSS

© 2017   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

}, 'google_translate_element'); }