View of Baru's Discussions (119)

Discussions Replied To (117) Replies Latest Activity

"Because I almost bought a house near there and although I realize you want to keep y…"

View of Baru replied Feb 10 to Possible Home invasion in Caldera by armed thugs

30 Feb 10
Reply by Glen Fraser

"So where exactly was this property? I am sure it isn't really a secret as probably t…"

View of Baru replied Feb 9 to Possible Home invasion in Caldera by armed thugs

30 Feb 10
Reply by Glen Fraser

"Trouble is Trump's travel ban was just a knee jerk reaction. He wanted to show that…"

View of Baru replied Feb 4 to A hard lesson regarding fake news (a must read for Walter and friends)

13 Feb 4
Reply by El Gato

"El Gato, Turn up late for the third time? Sit on your asses till a nuke hits you in…"

View of Baru replied Feb 4 to A hard lesson regarding fake news (a must read for Walter and friends)

13 Feb 4
Reply by El Gato

"haha thought you were talking about Ning discussions"

View of Baru replied Feb 2 to Pest control

16 Feb 8
Reply by Good Morning Boquete

"Glen renewing visas seems to be a bad idea. Who would retire here if you might get t…"

View of Baru replied Jan 20 to ***Confirmed*** Tourist Visa is still valid for 180 days

32 Jan 21
Reply by Ged

"Robert you have a lot to learn. Please do update us in 180 days. Michael he does not…"

View of Baru replied Jan 13 to Border run without any problems January 9th 2017. 90 days visa NOT true. European Union passport.

31 Jan 17
Reply by norman collins

"Oil can be manufactured. Hydrogen and carbon. As for wind power. When the wind isn't…"

View of Baru replied Jan 11 to Does the world have enough oil to meet our future needs?

15 Jan 11
Reply by View of Baru

"I was close to purchasing a house but will put it on hold until I see where this goe…"

View of Baru replied Jan 6 to Follow up - New Legislature to modifiy Immigration Laws was presented by deputies Castillo & Rodriguez

43 Jan 30
Reply by Hil

"The check points have never bothered me. If someones papers are not up to date they…"

View of Baru replied Jan 4 to A proposed new law in the works aimed to reduce tourist visa/stays to 30 days

61 Jan 4
Reply by olga suarez

RSS

RESTAURANT

Local Sponsors

In Need Of Help in Boquete? A ride to a doctor? Need groceries delivered while ill? Need Spanish translation for a medical visit? Visit from a friend? Whatever the need, we are there to help. The Stephen Ministers at San Juan Bautista Church.
Call 6886-6818.

Sponsors

© 2017   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service