Jan Garman's Discussions (146)

Discussions Replied To (138) Replies Latest Activity

"@Glen - you lease no space in my head as you suggest.  You couldn't afford it.  And…"

Jan Garman replied 15 minutes ago to Are North American women in Boquete uncomfortable with attractive local females?

40 5 minutes ago
Reply by Kelvin

"@Glen - In answer to your original question: Could it be because most American women…"

Jan Garman replied 46 minutes ago to Are North American women in Boquete uncomfortable with attractive local females?

40 5 minutes ago
Reply by Kelvin

"OMG - I agree with you again Walter (about your post 4 hours before mine - sometimes…"

Jan Garman replied 1 hour ago to Are North American women in Boquete uncomfortable with attractive local females?

40 5 minutes ago
Reply by Kelvin

"TRANSPARENCY. I apologize for the shouting but that was a big one! (In case this rep…"

Jan Garman replied 5 hours ago to HAPPY INAUGERATION DAY GRINGOS

14 5 hours ago
Reply by Jan Garman

"The protests were from all over the world, not just from the USA."

Jan Garman replied 6 hours ago to Are North American women in Boquete uncomfortable with attractive local females?

40 5 minutes ago
Reply by Kelvin

"Regarding abortion:  what about reproductive/sexual responsibility?  There are many…"

Jan Garman replied 16 hours ago to Millions of Women March World Wide

46 7 hours ago
Reply by Marie McMahon

"I agree with you Walter and Mike. This is a very strange Discussion topic. This is t…"

Jan Garman replied 17 hours ago to Are North American women in Boquete uncomfortable with attractive local females?

40 5 minutes ago
Reply by Kelvin

"Es verdad, Olga. Also, many people think their relatives will visit more than they d…"

Jan Garman replied Jan 11 to Ok so you live here excellent choice…

9 Jan 15
Reply by JugHead

"Walter - On December 28, 2016 at 12:47 p.m., you started a "Discussion" where you st…"

Jan Garman replied Jan 11 to Stuck In Lauderdale, Missed Panama flight for days now.

14 Jan 11
Reply by Jan Garman

"When one first gets in the taxi, one can ask for a private ride or viaje privado."

Jan Garman replied Jan 6 to Panamanian journalist victim of "express kidnapping"

15 Jan 6
Reply by olga suarez

RSS

Thoughts Of The Week!

Local Sponsors

In Need Of Help in Boquete? A ride to a doctor? Need groceries delivered while ill? Need Spanish translation for a medical visit? Visit from a friend? Whatever the need, we are there to help. The Stephen Ministers at San Juan Bautista Church.
Call 6886-6818.

Sponsors

© 2017   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service