Gail Anstey's Discussions (236)

Discussions Replied To (117) Replies Latest Activity

"You are so right Sheila. An exodus can cause great harm to employment and the econom…"

Gail Anstey replied on Friday to Visas for foreign tourists are lowered to 90 days

45 1 hour ago
Reply by Robert Berding

"Ged, do you know how we can find this out for sure.  Someone told me that it has not…"

Gail Anstey replied on Friday to Visas for foreign tourists are lowered to 90 days

45 1 hour ago
Reply by Robert Berding

"I think that a lot of people will leave.  One of the reasons why I cam here and not…"

Gail Anstey replied on Wednesday to Visas for foreign tourists are lowered to 90 days

45 1 hour ago
Reply by Robert Berding

"So I can cross the in April and after that I have to cross every 90 days?  What do y…"

Gail Anstey replied on Wednesday to Visas for foreign tourists are lowered to 90 days

45 1 hour ago
Reply by Robert Berding

"What does this mean if you are already here.  I crossed the border on October 30th. …"

45 1 hour ago
Reply by Robert Berding

"I am so terribly sorry.  I was helping ARF with postings and did not realize that I…"

Gail Anstey replied Jan 6 to Panamanian journalist victim of "express kidnapping"

15 Jan 6
Reply by olga suarez

"Happy New Year to these fur babies."

Gail Anstey replied Jan 1 to Happy New Year from ARF - Start it off right with a new friend!

3 Jan 2
Reply by Billie Gunn

"All this information is very important to keep your pets safe.  Good Job Lisa."

Gail Anstey replied Dec 29, 2016 to Please protect your pets this weekend!

3 Dec 29, 2016
Reply by Gail Anstey

"Very nice Lisa."

Gail Anstey replied Dec 25, 2016 to Merry Christmas to all!

1 Dec 25, 2016
Reply by Gail Anstey

"Thank you so much Helen and Robert. Cholo is going to be so happy with with his new…"

Gail Anstey replied Dec 5, 2016 to Plea for assistance......

9 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by ARF

RSS

Thoughts Of The Week!

Local Sponsors

In Need Of Help in Boquete? A ride to a doctor? Need groceries delivered while ill? Need Spanish translation for a medical visit? Visit from a friend? Whatever the need, we are there to help. The Stephen Ministers at San Juan Bautista Church.
Call 6886-6818.

Sponsors

© 2017   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service