Gail Anstey's Discussions (311)

Discussions Replied To (178) Replies Latest Activity

"I posted this on other sites in Panama. The response has been incredible.  There are…"

Gail Anstey replied Nov 17 to Golden Frog Services. Pet transport services and much more. A must read.

6 Nov 17
Reply by Gail Anstey

"He works all the time.  If you tell him that you are going out and that you will nee…"

Gail Anstey replied Nov 10 to Taxi recommendations

3 Nov 10
Reply by Gail Anstey

"Her is Jose's website. http://www.goldenfrog.net/services.htm"

Gail Anstey replied Nov 10 to Golden Frog Services. Pet transport services and much more. A must read.

6 Nov 17
Reply by Gail Anstey

"Fernando Gutierrez.  6792-2247  6484-7339  F-1-94@hotmail.com Very reliable. Will t…"

Gail Anstey replied Nov 10 to Taxi recommendations

3 Nov 10
Reply by Gail Anstey

"Yes she is. She knows what each country expects. Immigration knew that I was on the…"

Gail Anstey replied Nov 6 to Dra. Chely. Amazing support emmigrating my cats from Panama. Must read.

4 Nov 6
Reply by Gail Anstey

"You are welcome. I wouldn't have known about this except she did it for Carole Newso…"

Gail Anstey replied Oct 6 to Dra. Chely. Amazing support emmigrating my cats from Panama. Must read.

4 Nov 6
Reply by Gail Anstey

"Yes, Carole suggested that also.  I'm waiting to hear from someone today and if tha…"

Gail Anstey replied Sep 13 to Driver needed from Paso Canoas to the border at Nicaragua

10 Sep 22
Reply by Erick

"Do you have an e-mail for Yoel?"

Gail Anstey replied Sep 12 to Driver needed from Paso Canoas to the border at Nicaragua

10 Sep 22
Reply by Erick

"I am also Canadian. I will send you a message with the details. "

Gail Anstey replied Sep 11 to Driver needed from Paso Canoas to the border at Nicaragua

10 Sep 22
Reply by Erick

"Thank you.  Does he speak good English?"

Gail Anstey replied Sep 9 to Driver needed from Paso Canoas to the border at Nicaragua

10 Sep 22
Reply by Erick

RSS

For the residents and visitors of Boquete Panama.RT

© 2017   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

}, 'google_translate_element'); }