Gail Anstey's Discussions (289)

Discussions Replied To (163) Replies Latest Activity

"Alan, Have you been to Cartagena?  I'm looking at that also as a next destination."

Gail Anstey replied Jun 17 to More immigration changes may come in a near future

25 Jun 17
Reply by Gail Anstey

"I have a problem with the whole money grab also.  I also didn't come here with the i…"

Gail Anstey replied Jun 16 to More immigration changes may come in a near future

25 Jun 17
Reply by Gail Anstey

"No, the usual stuff like a plane ticket, but didn't ask for a bank statement.  Costa…"

Gail Anstey replied Jun 16 to More immigration changes may come in a near future

25 Jun 17
Reply by Gail Anstey

"Alan, I sent you a friend request so I can ask you questions about Nicaragua. I'm lo…"

25 Jun 17
Reply by Gail Anstey

"A few months ago you were talking about the Decree 157 and 145 and that it costs $57…"

Gail Anstey replied Jun 14 to More immigration changes may come in a near future

25 Jun 17
Reply by Gail Anstey

"Great idea ARF.  Come by to look at animals for adoption."

Gail Anstey replied Jun 13 to ARF Adoption Days

5 Jun 17
Reply by Amanda Firestone

"I have spent a lot of time with Fula.  She is smart, kind, funny, loves to cuddle an…"

Gail Anstey replied Jun 9 to Urgently seeking a foster or forever home

2 Jun 10
Reply by ARF

"You know, Ning moderator, this is the kind of monologue that keeps me on this site.…"

Gail Anstey replied May 10 to More feathered friends...

23 May 11
Reply by Food Box & Good Eye

"No.  It has greyish-brown speckles on its chest.  Also grey strips blended with whit…"

23 May 11

"It looks a lot like a white tailed kite because the head is white, but I know it is…"

23 May 11

RSS

For the residents and visitors of Boquete Panama.RT

© 2017   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service