Hil's Discussions (638)

Discussions Replied To (567) Replies Latest Activity

"If you have obtained your residency you will not have to take a test for a 4yr licen…"

Hil replied Feb 15 to Panamanian Driver License renewal

10 Feb 15
Reply by jim seltzer

"I forgot the most important thing; I do NOT support something I do not enjoy. That's…"

Hil replied Feb 12 to Big Daddy's Tex Mex

11 Feb 13
Reply by Marie McMahon

"Thank you Ron. Homework is important. And I will continue to purchase your product R…"

11 Feb 13
Reply by Marie McMahon

"Why not do the right thing and call the Mayor?"

Hil replied Feb 12 to What ever happened to the Beautify Boquete Committee

11 Feb 12
Reply by Walter R. Steiner

"Competition makes the world turn. How long do Restaurants in Boquete last? They chan…"

11 Feb 13
Reply by Marie McMahon

"Drive to Volcan and eat at Barricos. Mexican people own the restaurant and the food…"

Hil replied Feb 11 to Big Daddy's Tex Mex

11 Feb 13
Reply by Marie McMahon

"Bill do not MISINFORM people. That was a long time ago. YOU CAN NOT get one know day…"

Hil replied Feb 9 to Border Run This Week

21 Feb 11
Reply by Amanda Firestone

"Hotel receipt is not the law and is NOT required as proof that you stayed in Costa R…"

Hil replied Feb 6 to Border Run This Week

21 Feb 11
Reply by Amanda Firestone

"Well maybe my running a stop sign infraction was not flagged. I'm being a smart ass.…"

Hil replied Jan 30 to Follow up - New Legislature to modifiy Immigration Laws was presented by deputies Castillo & Rodriguez

43 Jan 30
Reply by Hil

"Yes..............after 65 yrs I finally made a mistake!!! I should have hired a mana…"

Hil replied Jan 27 to Will Romero's Survive Super Baru?

17 Jan 27
Reply by Hil

RSS

Local Sponsors

In Need Of Help in Boquete? A ride to a doctor? Need groceries delivered while ill? Need Spanish translation for a medical visit? Visit from a friend? Whatever the need, we are there to help. The Stephen Ministers at San Juan Bautista Church.
Call 6886-6818.

© 2017   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service