Hil's Discussions (761)

Discussions Replied To (686) Replies Latest Activity

"what are shopping tours for at the airport? Coffee, clothes, dinner, breakfast, tool…"

Hil replied on Monday to leaving car at David airport

24 on Monday
Reply by Hil

"Did Lee die from complications in a hospital?"

Hil replied Jun 15 to Medicare in Panama

58 Jun 15
Reply by Bonnie Williams

"Ross, are you a licensed taxi? If so, go into the airport and file a complaint with…"

Hil replied Jun 15 to leaving car at David airport

24 on Monday
Reply by Hil

"The parking lot is just that----parking for people flying. It isn't there for the co…"

Hil replied Jun 13 to leaving car at David airport

24 on Monday
Reply by Hil

"no traffic light is not a problem if you wait until it is clear to cross the highway."

Hil replied Jun 2 to New City Mall is open

12 Jun 4
Reply by jim and nena

"Exactly Amanda. Approved on the spot with proper documents. Times have changed."

Hil replied May 5 to Banks in Boquete that accept direct deposits of U.S. Social Security checks

76 May 17
Reply by BOB G

"sure do. but a passport will work for I.D. also. at least that is what they told me."

Hil replied May 5 to Banks in Boquete that accept direct deposits of U.S. Social Security checks

76 May 17
Reply by BOB G

"Carmen did my paper work and issued me the card(PERFECT ENGLISH) She was working the…"

Hil replied May 4 to Banks in Boquete that accept direct deposits of U.S. Social Security checks

76 May 17
Reply by BOB G

"4 months ago and yes I am a U.S. citizen."

Hil replied May 4 to Banks in Boquete that accept direct deposits of U.S. Social Security checks

76 May 17
Reply by BOB G

"Really simple for a person that has the right information. Just like the guy was ask…"

76 May 17
Reply by BOB G

RSS

© 2018   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

}, 'google_translate_element'); }