Hil's Discussions (670)

Discussions Replied To (599) Replies Latest Activity

" A lot of border hoppers are leaving (i believe there are more here supporting this…"

Hil replied Mar 15 to Is Panama and Boquete in particular going to see a flood of home for sale below their market value?

42 Mar 16
Reply by Hercules

"Sheila, trump is doing the same thing with ICE right now in the USA. Trumph is Round…"

Hil replied Mar 14 to Roadblocks around Panama check foreigners’ papers

13 Mar 15
Reply by Good Morning Boquete

"12 or thirteen parking places at the new super baru, romeros has 6. so there is plen…"

Hil replied Mar 12 to Big Daddy's Tex Mex

28 Mar 12
Reply by El Gato

"you can do all the Ecuador visa stuff online and pick it up in Panama City at the Ec…"

Hil replied Mar 12 to DO NOT DO ANY BORDER RUNS THROUGH PASO CANOAS

132 Mar 16
Reply by Ged

"sorry for your delima. but one day you will understand not to buy before becoming a…"

Hil replied Mar 11 to DO NOT DO ANY BORDER RUNS THROUGH PASO CANOAS

132 Mar 16
Reply by Ged

"Being 100% sure that you want to live in Panama isn't the problem. Not being a Resid…"

Hil replied Mar 11 to DO NOT DO ANY BORDER RUNS THROUGH PASO CANOAS

132 Mar 16
Reply by Ged

"I agree. Also, they charge a MONTHLY fee with these private ambulances. I talked to…"

Hil replied Mar 11 to BOQUETE HAS A NEW AMBULANCE

26 Mar 11
Reply by Amanda Firestone

"OH I checked into your beliefs. The have to get out of bed, get dressed and if you a…"

Hil replied Mar 11 to BOQUETE HAS A NEW AMBULANCE

26 Mar 11

"For the one that thinks it's cool being called "the cat;" If you don't know let me i…"

Hil replied Mar 10 to BOQUETE HAS A NEW AMBULANCE

26 Mar 11

"Another expat RIP OFF."

Hil replied Mar 10 to BOQUETE HAS A NEW AMBULANCE

26 Mar 11

RSS

Local Sponsors

In Need Of Help in Boquete? A ride to a doctor? Need groceries delivered while ill? Need Spanish translation for a medical visit? Visit from a friend? Whatever the need, we are there to help. The Stephen Ministers at San Juan Bautista Church.
Call 6886-6818.

© 2017   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service