Hil's Discussions (697)

Discussions Replied To (625) Replies Latest Activity

"Let us know if they look at your history on your passport as a factor."

Hil replied Mar 29 to Law Passed Yesterday

49 Apr 2
Reply by Leslie Barranger

"I used the Ebenifits. And they set up my Dr.'s appointment through the Embassy. The…"

Hil replied Mar 29 to HELP is Here! Healthcare for: DAV, Veterans, Spouses, and Widows;

18 Apr 14
Reply by Jim McCormack

"It's just a choice. I did my disability directly with Ebenifits and it went quicker.…"

Hil replied Mar 28 to HELP is Here! Healthcare for: DAV, Veterans, Spouses, and Widows;

18 Apr 14
Reply by Jim McCormack

"Please deal with the VA directly Veterans. Do not involve a foriegn agent acting as…"

Hil replied Mar 28 to HELP is Here! Healthcare for: DAV, Veterans, Spouses, and Widows;

18 Apr 14
Reply by Jim McCormack

"This is the location of the website. No mention of VA assistance.  http://www.wecare…"

18 Apr 14
Reply by Jim McCormack

"My advice. Register yourself and leave all third parties out."

18 Apr 14
Reply by Jim McCormack

"The topic is border hopping. I border hopped UNTIL I got my Ecedula. That's the issu…"

Hil replied Mar 22 to the grass isn’t always greener on Panama’s side of the fence

15 Mar 22
Reply by olga suarez

"Herc, seek professional help. You don't see that you are the ONLY one making these a…"

Hil replied Mar 22 to the grass isn’t always greener on Panama’s side of the fence

15 Mar 22
Reply by olga suarez

"Nothing against border hoppers I used to be one. THE LAWS HAVE CHANGED. FOLLOW THE R…"

Hil replied Mar 21 to Latest news from Carrillo chief of SNM

83 Mar 21
Reply by Hil

"Your information is skewed. You will NOT be back in Panama after 30 days. Good bye.…"

Hil replied Mar 21 to Latest news from Carrillo chief of SNM

83 Mar 21
Reply by Hil

RSS

For the residents and visitors of Boquete Panama.RT

© 2017   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service