Amanda Firestone's Discussions (249)

Discussions Replied To (247) Replies Latest Activity

"Residential burglaries usually are local. The Caldera checkpoint was established pri…"

Amanda Firestone replied 7 hours ago to HOME BREAK-IN. Please help find CAR KEYS and other stolen items

6 2 hours ago
Reply by Patrick

"I don't know the law on either one, but this doesn't make sense to me, Keith. The pe…"

Amanda Firestone replied 22 hours ago to As a resident pensionado how much time can be spent outside Panama annually?

15 8 hours ago
Reply by jimandnena

"Nobody here is talking about a suspending or revoking a visa for anything other than…"

Amanda Firestone replied yesterday to As a resident pensionado how much time can be spent outside Panama annually?

15 8 hours ago
Reply by jimandnena

"This isn't much information. We're looking for keys, presumably on a ring, that cont…"

Amanda Firestone replied yesterday to HOME BREAK-IN. Please help find CAR KEYS and other stolen items

6 2 hours ago
Reply by Patrick

"Another reason to get an E cedula, which has no limitation on out-of-country visits."

Amanda Firestone replied yesterday to As a resident pensionado how much time can be spent outside Panama annually?

15 8 hours ago
Reply by jimandnena

"These figures are out of date. Slightly over a year ago, the transportation of the b…"

Amanda Firestone replied on Thursday to INFO. RE: CREMATION of HUMAN REMAINS in PANAMA

11 yesterday
Reply by Good Morning Boquete

"I've suffered from the same kind of insanity, Bill. Now I just go to the gelato stor…"

Amanda Firestone replied Oct 14 to Insanity

7 on Tuesday
Reply by Ross Richard Blankert

"Frank, the post you piggy-backed onto was written in 2013 and has absolutely nothing…"

Amanda Firestone replied Oct 12 to 10 stupidest things Americans do overseas

13 Oct 12
Reply by Bill

"This is still happening, and it's annoying. The message about the sale of Indian dre…"

Amanda Firestone replied Oct 10 to delay when posting

8 Oct 10
Reply by Amanda Firestone

"Contact Keith Woolford at 011-507-6513-9217 or keithwoolford@gmail.com. He is a trus…"

Amanda Firestone replied Oct 10 to Questions about Purchasing a Car in Panama

26 Oct 14
Reply by Ken Settles

RSS

© 2017   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

}, 'google_translate_element'); }