Amanda Firestone's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"It takes paid workers to build a house."

Amanda Firestone replied on Friday to ***Confirmed*** Tourist Visa is still valid for 180 days

32 on Saturday
Reply by Ged

"I don't think either side would want to do what you suggest, Glen. It's just too muc…"

Amanda Firestone replied on Friday to ***Confirmed*** Tourist Visa is still valid for 180 days

32 on Saturday
Reply by Ged

"Surprisingly, and for the first time, I agree with a point "Glen" makes. While there…"

Amanda Firestone replied on Thursday to ***Confirmed*** Tourist Visa is still valid for 180 days

32 on Saturday
Reply by Ged

"This also has been confirmed by the Head of Citizen Services at the U.S. Embassy, Pa…"

Amanda Firestone replied Jan 18 to ***Confirmed*** Tourist Visa is still valid for 180 days

32 on Saturday
Reply by Ged

"Mr. Williams is the U.S. Warden in David, and Chiriqui Chatter is his personal blog.…"

Amanda Firestone replied Jan 17 to Visas for foreign tourists are lowered to 90 days

65 Jan 18
Reply by Ged

"According to online resources, the office number is 720-2788. As I recall, the recep…"

Amanda Firestone replied Jan 17 to Need Optometrist

8 Jan 17
Reply by Robert Berding

"According to Google, it's 6677-9643."

Amanda Firestone replied Jan 17 to Value motors car rentals

2 Jan 17
Reply by Robert Berding

"Is the writer referring to Decree 590, 591, or both????"

Amanda Firestone replied Jan 17 to Visas for foreign tourists are lowered to 90 days

65 Jan 18
Reply by Ged

"Jim Keihl of Mariah Winds, specialty cleaning services, here in Boquete. He does a f…"

Amanda Firestone replied Jan 17 to Need Rug cleaner in David

5 Jan 17
Reply by Amanda Firestone

"The relevance of the cancer, colloidal silver, the friend in Ecuador, the doctor's d…"

Amanda Firestone replied Jan 16 to Visas for foreign tourists are lowered to 90 days

65 Jan 18
Reply by Ged

RSS

Thoughts Of The Week!

Local Sponsors

In Need Of Help in Boquete? A ride to a doctor? Need groceries delivered while ill? Need Spanish translation for a medical visit? Visit from a friend? Whatever the need, we are there to help. The Stephen Ministers at San Juan Bautista Church.
Call 6886-6818.

Sponsors

© 2017   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service