Amanda Firestone's Discussions (108)

Discussions Replied To (107) Replies Latest Activity

"That is not for sure, Steve. There are some indications that leaving after 90 days w…"

Amanda Firestone replied yesterday to Visitor Visa and Driver's License Questions

15 yesterday
Reply by Cynthia

"Don't be looking for things to make sense here, Cynthia. It's the best way I know to…"

Amanda Firestone replied on Friday to Visitor Visa and Driver's License Questions

15 yesterday
Reply by Cynthia

"Do you have a visa that would allow you to stay so long? A tourist visa now will all…"

Amanda Firestone replied on Friday to House sitting

1 on Friday
Reply by Amanda Firestone

"See the following from 2013: http://boquete.ning.com/forum/topics/lamp-shades-can-t-…"

Amanda Firestone replied on Thursday to Lampshades

20 on Friday
Reply by Joan Neptune

"I've seen them at Do It, but I don't know if they are airline approved. Be sure to c…"

Amanda Firestone replied Mar 20 to Pet Carriers

6 on Tuesday
Reply by Deanna Luft

"Rainelda Mata-Kelly"

Amanda Firestone replied Mar 20 to The Latest Immigration News

10 Mar 20

"I don't understand the reasoning behind how 180 days became 150 days. At what point…"

Amanda Firestone replied Mar 20 to Latest news from Carrillo chief of SNM

83 on Wednesday
Reply by Hil

"Taxes? I hear U.S. income and pensions are taxed. That would amount to double taxati…"

Amanda Firestone replied Mar 19 to Latest news from Carrillo chief of SNM

83 on Wednesday
Reply by Hil

"I don't know where the Ambassador got his numbers (4500 expats in and around Boquete…"

Amanda Firestone replied Mar 18 to Latest news from Carrillo chief of SNM

83 on Wednesday
Reply by Hil

"Did you attend the Ambassador's talk? This question was raised. He said if it's a pr…"

Amanda Firestone replied Mar 18 to The Latest Immigration News

10 Mar 20

RSS

Local Sponsors

In Need Of Help in Boquete? A ride to a doctor? Need groceries delivered while ill? Need Spanish translation for a medical visit? Visit from a friend? Whatever the need, we are there to help. The Stephen Ministers at San Juan Bautista Church.
Call 6886-6818.

© 2017   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service