Amanda Firestone's Discussions (313)

Discussions Replied To (310) Replies Latest Activity

"I love the "ramshackle Barqueta spot." THE best fried fish in a casual, outdoor sett…"

Amanda Firestone replied 19 hours ago to La Posada Restaurant review

10 10 hours ago
Reply by Bill

"I love Arturo, but the prices at Baru have gone up dramatically in the last year or…"

Amanda Firestone replied 19 hours ago to La Posada Restaurant review

10 10 hours ago
Reply by Bill

"The prevailing wisdom is that importing a car is not worth it. Lots of hassles and e…"

Amanda Firestone replied yesterday to Shipping a car to Panama from US information needed

15 2 hours ago
Reply by jim y nena

"Michael, sign  up for News Boquete. That'll keep you in the loop. "

Amanda Firestone replied yesterday to Meatloaf?

5 yesterday
Reply by Amanda Firestone

"I quit going to La Posada a long time ago, which is too bad because they have excell…"

Amanda Firestone replied yesterday to La Posada Restaurant review

10 10 hours ago
Reply by Bill

"Note that the following Embassy notice of 180-day stays for U.S. (and UK, and Canadi…"

Amanda Firestone replied on Wednesday to John Freely, U.S. Ambassador to Panama resigns

31 on Wednesday

"I don't understand the point of your question. What does it matter how many there ar…"

Amanda Firestone replied on Wednesday to how many Insurance brokers in Boquete

3 on Wednesday
Reply by Patrick

"See http://www.carterpt.com/difference-between-physical-therapy-and-physiotherapy/ "

Amanda Firestone replied on Monday to physiotherapist who is bilingual

7 4 hours ago
Reply by Judy Sacco

"And was he successful? I understand that the same restrictions are still in place.l\"

Amanda Firestone replied on Sunday to John Freely, U.S. Ambassador to Panama resigns

31 on Wednesday

"Because I am enrolled in the STEP program, I have accumulated embassy messages verif…"

Amanda Firestone replied Jan 13 to John Freely, U.S. Ambassador to Panama resigns

31 on Wednesday

RSS

© 2018   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

}, 'google_translate_element'); }