Floyd R. Turbo's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"At least two people now have successfully entered at Tocuman after 2 wks out. I susp…"

Floyd R. Turbo replied 17 hours ago to Law Passed Yesterday

33 6 hours ago
Reply by steven walker

"Alan, here is a good source: http://www.expatexchange.com/colombia/liveincolombia.ht…"

Floyd R. Turbo replied on Friday to A tourist is a tourist not a resident according to the Panamanian Government

27 on Sunday
Reply by michael ballance

"Jim, which 3 checkpoints were normal? Were you out over 30 days, and was a return ai…"

Floyd R. Turbo replied Mar 23 to A tourist is a tourist not a resident according to the Panamanian Government

27 on Sunday
Reply by michael ballance

"Alan,Panama is the only country of several nearby that has attorneys in the mix. I s…"

Floyd R. Turbo replied Mar 23 to Establishing residency in Panama - Know your Visa options

34 on Saturday
Reply by Sheila

"I have paid the overstay fine twice at migracion in David at $50/mo. They were happy…"

Floyd R. Turbo replied Mar 21 to Latest news from Carrillo chief of SNM

83 Mar 21
Reply by Hil

"Me too, especially at the airports. I believe they may vet you before you depart to…"

Floyd R. Turbo replied Mar 21 to Latest news from Carrillo chief of SNM

83 Mar 21
Reply by Hil

"Wow, three wrong assumptions in a row. I do, I might, and it is nobody's fault. Shee…"

Floyd R. Turbo replied Mar 20 to Latest news from Carrillo chief of SNM

83 Mar 21
Reply by Hil

"Thanks for your informative postings, keep it up!. This would be a major problem for…"

83 Mar 21
Reply by Hil

"Also the sales tax on materials to build a house for residential tourism brings in 2…"

83 Mar 21
Reply by Hil

"Deportation  is an interesting topic. Several years back I found an article that sta…"

Floyd R. Turbo replied Mar 15 to Roadblocks around Panama check foreigners’ papers

13 Mar 15
Reply by Good Morning Boquete

RSS

Local Sponsors

In Need Of Help in Boquete? A ride to a doctor? Need groceries delivered while ill? Need Spanish translation for a medical visit? Visit from a friend? Whatever the need, we are there to help. The Stephen Ministers at San Juan Bautista Church.
Call 6886-6818.

© 2017   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service