Floyd R. Turbo's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"I bought a Huawei Eco here in downtown Boquete at the Movistar store for $80 unlocke…"

Floyd R. Turbo replied on Friday to SMARTPHONE INFO NEEDED

12 1 hour ago
Reply by JugHead

"Panama continuously has the foolish policy of using income instead of bank balances…"

Floyd R. Turbo replied on Friday to ***Confirmed*** Tourist Visa is still valid for 180 days

32 yesterday
Reply by Ged

"Interesting! Crime in my area has actually gone up after the checkpoint was installe…"

Floyd R. Turbo replied Jan 16 to Caldera checkpoint backed up

9 Jan 16
Reply by Val

"Steve, Panama is not following it's own laws. I have seen the law in Spanish, and it…"

Floyd R. Turbo replied Jan 16 to Visas for foreign tourists are lowered to 90 days

65 on Wednesday
Reply by Ged

"I agree with others that think this thing may be rescinded. I have seen this before…"

Floyd R. Turbo replied Jan 13 to Visas for foreign tourists are lowered to 90 days

65 on Wednesday
Reply by Ged

"Gordon, it's not just that. On my block of 10 houses, two have been burglarized, ano…"

Floyd R. Turbo replied Jan 4 to A proposed new law in the works aimed to reduce tourist visa/stays to 30 days

61 Jan 4
Reply by olga suarez

"Varelas additional cops adds up to maybe 10 additional per province per shift. Misal…"

Floyd R. Turbo replied Jan 2 to A proposed new law in the works aimed to reduce tourist visa/stays to 30 days

61 Jan 4
Reply by olga suarez

"He has a facebook page at Akram Spinoza Brown, maybe he can be reached through that."

Floyd R. Turbo replied Dec 29, 2016 to Atorney for residency

15 Jan 4
Reply by Leslie Barranger

"Guy, I see them in my house from time to time. According to the link I posted, not a…"

Floyd R. Turbo replied Dec 21, 2016 to What kind of nightmare spider is this? That spray can in front is about 3 inches to give you some perspective

20 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by Guy Craig

"Not a wolf spider. See: http://panamaprattle.blogspot.com/2016/01/wandering-spider-f…"

Floyd R. Turbo replied Dec 21, 2016 to What kind of nightmare spider is this? That spray can in front is about 3 inches to give you some perspective

20 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by Guy Craig

RSS

Thoughts Of The Week!

Local Sponsors

In Need Of Help in Boquete? A ride to a doctor? Need groceries delivered while ill? Need Spanish translation for a medical visit? Visit from a friend? Whatever the need, we are there to help. The Stephen Ministers at San Juan Bautista Church.
Call 6886-6818.

Sponsors

© 2017   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service