Larry Fielding's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"A fictional relationship with a submissive wife? You mean  a relationship with a pla…"

Larry Fielding replied Feb 6 to Oh the irony

130 Feb 6
Reply by Glen Fraser

"And another advantage: Since the wind farms are smaller and localized, the distribut…"

Larry Fielding replied Jan 10 to Does the world have enough oil to meet our future needs?

15 Jan 11
Reply by View of Baru

""Sorry you harbor so much ill will towards the community you call home Miss Fireston…"

Larry Fielding replied Jan 9 to -

25 Jan 9
Reply by Gordon James

"I don't understand why it takes what you call "the right stuff" to immigrate to anot…"

Larry Fielding replied Jan 8 to -

25 Jan 9
Reply by Gordon James

""In order to be considered a successful Expatriate one is usually a cut above the re…"

25 Jan 9
Reply by Gordon James

"My thoughts exactly..."

25 Jan 9
Reply by Gordon James

"Let's keep this thread on the front page until JLM reads it and sees who the real Tr…"

Larry Fielding replied Dec 28, 2016 to A Proposed New Year's Resolution for all Concerned (myself included)! And JLM?

16 Dec 30, 2016
Reply by Walter R. Steiner

"I agree!"

Larry Fielding replied Dec 27, 2016 to I am sooo sorry to see the direction that Boquete.ning has gone.

16 Dec 28, 2016
Reply by Carol Hurst

"Olga - be fair and tell Gord to move his political blurbs into El Gato's right-wing…"

Larry Fielding replied Dec 27, 2016 to Ex-President Obama's Legacy

5 Dec 29, 2016
Reply by Kelvin Schartz

"Trump has nominated Ivanka to be the FLOTUS? Now there is some news the dastardly Ma…"

Larry Fielding replied Dec 23, 2016 to Supreme Court nominations will never be the same

5 Dec 23, 2016
Reply by Larry Fielding

RSS

RESTAURANT

Local Sponsors

In Need Of Help in Boquete? A ride to a doctor? Need groceries delivered while ill? Need Spanish translation for a medical visit? Visit from a friend? Whatever the need, we are there to help. The Stephen Ministers at San Juan Bautista Church.
Call 6886-6818.

Sponsors

© 2017   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service