Mike Petersen's Discussions (344)

Discussions Replied To (272) Replies Latest Activity

"Is it still raining? Hey, it's Boquete. You don't even have to ask. As for the othe…"

Mike Petersen replied Oct 24 to As a resident pensionado how much time can be spent outside Panama annually?

18 Oct 24
Reply by Mike Petersen

"Hmm ... you're on the Internet.  You see the link.  Why do you have to be told?  Why…"

Mike Petersen replied Oct 23 to As a resident pensionado how much time can be spent outside Panama annually?

18 Oct 24
Reply by Mike Petersen

"Panama will not win the World Cup. Maybe someday, but certainly not now."

Mike Petersen replied Oct 11 to Panama qualifies for its first World Cup

4 Oct 11
Reply by Wally

"Frank, I think you picked the wrong time/subject to take a stand. A pair of tweezer…"

Mike Petersen replied Oct 11 to 10 stupidest things Americans do overseas

12 Oct 12
Reply by Bill

"It only causes multiple postings when you click the submit button repeatedly.  Click…"

Mike Petersen replied Oct 5 to delay when posting

8 Oct 10
Reply by Amanda Firestone

"Yeah, and the fact that he left the exact same message SIX times is another clue abo…"

Mike Petersen replied Oct 5 to Beware governmental vehicle registration scam going on in Dolega office

9 Oct 7
Reply by Floyd R. Turbo

"The only way NOT to have dents and scrapes on your car is not to drive or park your…"

Mike Petersen replied Oct 3 to Tired of seeing those dents, scrapes and faded paint on your car?

1 Oct 3
Reply by Mike Petersen

"I guess you didn't read the comment from SJ."

Mike Petersen replied Sep 22 to DETOXIFICATION WITH THE IONIC FOOT PEDILUVIUM MACHINE AT iSTYLE BEAUTY SALON SPA

7 Sep 22
Reply by SJ

"Hi,  Will this work for me? Regards, Sasquatch"

Mike Petersen replied Sep 20 to DETOXIFICATION WITH THE IONIC FOOT PEDILUVIUM MACHINE AT iSTYLE BEAUTY SALON SPA

7 Sep 22
Reply by SJ

"Once again the admins show their ineptitude.  Since they choose not to vett new memb…"

Mike Petersen replied Aug 20 to New Apple Iphone 7 / 7 Plus Red - Rose Gold Unlocked

2 Aug 20
Reply by Mike Petersen

RSS

For the residents and visitors of Boquete Panama.RT

© 2017   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

}, 'google_translate_element'); }