Mike Petersen's Discussions (375)

Discussions Replied To (304) Replies Latest Activity

"On cell right now.  Unfortunately, had a hot toddy right now ...  Sentient reply tom…"

Mike Petersen replied yesterday to The page jumps around soo much I cant look at it in real time

18 yesterday
Reply by Larry Stephenson

"By the way, before retiring to Panama, I did a lot of web design as part of my compu…"

Mike Petersen replied on Tuesday to The page jumps around soo much I cant look at it in real time

18 yesterday

"Yes, this is horrible.  I just duplicated your issue.  Without seeing the coding (an…"

Mike Petersen replied on Tuesday to The page jumps around soo much I cant look at it in real time

18 yesterday

"In that case it is more than likely on those other pages it is due to the ads poppin…"

18 yesterday

"The page does not jump, although it may seem that way to you.  What's happening is b…"

18 yesterday

"Thanks to Mike's Global Grill, Adam's Reach Band, and a host of volunteers, we raise…"

Mike Petersen replied Apr 16 to Richard Hall Memorial

2 Apr 16
Reply by Mike Petersen

"One (and only one) bump for tomorrow."

Mike Petersen replied Apr 14 to Richard Hall Memorial

2 Apr 16
Reply by Mike Petersen

"https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204095"

Mike Petersen replied Apr 3 to Need iPhone Software Support

4 Apr 4
Reply by Computer tech

"They changed it.  The main difference is they lowered the number of postings from 10…"

Mike Petersen replied Mar 25 to home page

4 Mar 25
Reply by Rod Taylor

"" ... kill something you want killed ... " I have this neighbor ..."

Mike Petersen replied Mar 23 to AFTER 7 YEARS, EL MATADOR RETURNS TO THE TUESDAY MARKET.

3 Mar 25
Reply by Brandy Gregory

RSS

For the residents and visitors of Boquete Panama

© 2018   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

}, 'google_translate_element'); }