Michael Johnson's Discussions (89)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"People you need to read Roberts post again, and maybe you will get it."

Michael Johnson replied Jan 13 to Border run without any problems January 9th 2017. 90 days visa NOT true. European Union passport.

31 on Tuesday
Reply by norman collins

"Hillary as far as i know Robert is correct. You may have misread his post. On his he…"

Michael Johnson replied Jan 13 to Border run without any problems January 9th 2017. 90 days visa NOT true. European Union passport.

31 on Tuesday
Reply by norman collins

"Please post this mans exact address of his shop. It looks like its time somebody spr…"

Michael Johnson replied Jan 8 to BEWARE OF THIS MECHANIC BOQUETE

4 Jan 10
Reply by Kim Kennedy

"If you are watching your money that close. Why dont you take the bus up to Boquete f…"

Michael Johnson replied Jan 7 to DAV airport taxi cost

10 Jan 7
Reply by Amanda Firestone

"If you have been here twice before you should know where to go.(small town) As far a…"

Michael Johnson replied Jan 7 to Boquete chefs

5 Jan 7
Reply by Michael Johnson

"Good informative post Steven. It sounds like they are cracking down and starting to…"

Michael Johnson replied Dec 19, 2016 to The 90day exodus

2 Dec 19, 2016
Reply by steven walker

"What is the location of this restaurant?"

Michael Johnson replied Dec 18, 2016 to ANYONE TRY THE FOOD AT BOQUETE BREWING CO?

4 Dec 25, 2016
Reply by JugHead

"This is good news. The previous owner had let this place go to h..l. We really misse…"

Michael Johnson replied Dec 18, 2016 to The NEW Big Daddys - WOW

2 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by JugHead

"Deborah,  Wow you took my whole writing out of context. Try reading it again . I nev…"

Michael Johnson replied Oct 20, 2015 to Favorite Restaurants in David

29 Oct 25, 2015
Reply by Val

"It looks like this guy cut the heart out of the organization. He did it for one reas…"

Michael Johnson replied Oct 20, 2015 to My last word on ALTO AL CRIMEN

14 Oct 21, 2015
Reply by Rodrigo Marciacq

RSS

Thoughts Of The Week!

Local Sponsors

In Need Of Help in Boquete? A ride to a doctor? Need groceries delivered while ill? Need Spanish translation for a medical visit? Visit from a friend? Whatever the need, we are there to help. The Stephen Ministers at San Juan Bautista Church.
Call 6886-6818.

Sponsors

© 2017   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service