Michael Johnson's Discussions (280)

Discussions Replied To (86) Replies Latest Activity

"Richard i dont know how big of one you want but i have a big one that was used with…"

Michael Johnson replied Mar 7 to NEED LG 8-10 QT STOCK POT

6 Mar 7
Reply by Richard Schartz

"There has always been a bad element in Bocas. (drug dealers , thieves , street hustl…"

Michael Johnson replied Mar 1 to Why so many Policia and armed guards in Bocas del Toro?

6 Mar 3
Reply by Patrick

"Bill, Myra obtained my cedula in 2006 for $600.00. She is the best. Fast, and good w…"

Michael Johnson replied Feb 26 to Any Experience with Lawyer Cristo Markou regarding Visa for Pensionado?

20 Feb 26
Reply by Tony Ettlin

"They are most likely closed because the road is closed. They had the place up for sa…"

Michael Johnson replied Feb 20 to Senor Gyros

9 Feb 21
Reply by Mike Petersen

"I weighed mine it is around 3 pounds and 10 ounces. "

Michael Johnson replied Feb 17 to Is it possible to buy a good can opener in Panama?

18 Feb 18
Reply by VISTA2

"Doug i grew up with one and the Sunbeam Vista is the Cadillac of openers, bulletproo…"

Michael Johnson replied Feb 15 to Is it possible to buy a good can opener in Panama?

18 Feb 18
Reply by VISTA2

"Thats right, these can openers were heavy too. The sunbeam vista will definitely las…"

Michael Johnson replied Feb 14 to Is it possible to buy a good can opener in Panama?

18 Feb 18
Reply by VISTA2

"I finally ordered an old Sunbeam Vista like my mom used to use back in the early six…"

Michael Johnson replied Feb 12 to Is it possible to buy a good can opener in Panama?

18 Feb 18
Reply by VISTA2

"If you leave in the morning you will be allright. They run one parade at night calle…"

Michael Johnson replied Feb 8 to Is Pricesmart Open

7 Feb 8
Reply by Michael Johnson

"In answer to your question PriceSmart will be open.  I have lived here for 13 years…"

Michael Johnson replied Feb 8 to Is Pricesmart Open

7 Feb 8
Reply by Michael Johnson

RSS

For the residents and visitors of Boquete Panama

© 2018   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

}, 'google_translate_element'); }