Michael Johnson's Discussions (217)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"I used ipvanish when they shut me down. I am not a tech but my Tech told me that  a…"

Michael Johnson replied yesterday to Netflix

8 yesterday
Reply by Ken Settles

"I doubt if any Panamanians were victims of this Scam Jim. The people that got ripped…"

Michael Johnson replied yesterday to Patsi's Facebook post regarding items at Casa Decor

58 yesterday
Reply by SJ

"If you hook up a proxy server , Netflix will block you fast. I did it and was blocke…"

Michael Johnson replied on Monday to Netflix

8 yesterday
Reply by Ken Settles

"Thanks for posting her photo. She looks phony as a $3 dollar bill to me. She tried t…"

Michael Johnson replied on Monday to Patsi's Facebook post regarding items at Casa Decor

58 yesterday
Reply by SJ

"I am surprised nobody has posted pictures here of these two evil people?"

Michael Johnson replied on Monday to Patsi's Facebook post regarding items at Casa Decor

58 yesterday
Reply by SJ

"Catherine Tammy and her husband started the PTL club. Which many thought stood for P…"

Michael Johnson replied on Sunday to Patsi's Facebook post regarding items at Casa Decor

58 yesterday
Reply by SJ

"Does anyone know id Patsys right hand employee Linda Jensen is still working with he…"

Michael Johnson replied Jul 14 to Patsi's Facebook post regarding items at Casa Decor

58 yesterday
Reply by SJ

"Ross anybody that knows you , knows that you are a screwball. I can tell by your att…"

Michael Johnson replied Jul 10 to Public Notice of Special Town Meeting

28 Jul 10
Reply by Leslie Barranger

"My advice is dont go alone and bring raingear and a good pair of waterproof hiking b…"

Michael Johnson replied Jul 9 to Anyone wants to hike to the top of Volcan Baru?

2 Jul 9
Reply by Walter R. Steiner

"Sandy you would have to go down and ask. We have always owned Samsung android phones…"

Michael Johnson replied Jul 9 to Unlock cell phone

6 Jul 9
Reply by Sandy Kaiser

RSS

For the residents and visitors of Boquete Panama.RT

© 2017   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service