Michael Johnson's Discussions (261)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"I would just go to a different hotel. I have been denied the hotel discount. They to…"

Michael Johnson replied yesterday to If denied a Pensionado or Jubilado discount...

4 3 hours ago
Reply by John Thompson

"Leslie i didnt know you were running the Clubhouse. Could you post your daytime hour…"

Michael Johnson replied on Thursday to Meatloaf?

5 on Thursday
Reply by Amanda Firestone

"No woman i know would have anything to do with this guy. I saw him in a restaurant i…"

Michael Johnson replied Jan 13 to Meet "Mario West".....Hey Dario....does Cora Kent know the town maniac is selling her property?

43 on Saturday
Reply by Suzanne Miller

"Can anyone provide a basic review of Chopsticks (Prices, food quality, service.) Tha…"

Michael Johnson replied Jan 4 to Chinese Restaurant

11 Jan 6
Reply by Judy Sacco

"modista is used too, but not as common as sastreria. "

Michael Johnson replied Dec 31, 2017 to Looking for someone who makes Clothes in the area

14 Jan 7
Reply by Riggo Terranova

"Here in Panama the correct name for a tailor is Sastreria. (Not sastre) If you call…"

Michael Johnson replied Dec 31, 2017 to Looking for someone who makes Clothes in the area

14 Jan 7
Reply by Riggo Terranova

"Looking forward to seeing you cruzen the strip with the Olds. "

Michael Johnson replied Dec 15, 2017 to For Sale 2000 Isuzu Rodeo LS V6 $5500 OBO

4 Dec 15, 2017
Reply by Nancy Bourque

"Where is the Olds and is it for sale?"

Michael Johnson replied Dec 15, 2017 to For Sale 2000 Isuzu Rodeo LS V6 $5500 OBO

4 Dec 15, 2017
Reply by Nancy Bourque

"Hil, you dont even live here. If you want to meet me and talk about it. Anytime .  I…"

Michael Johnson replied Dec 11, 2017 to

just now

"Nobody wants to read this kind of material. Go get a life somewhere. This used to be…"

Michael Johnson replied Dec 11, 2017 to

just now

RSS

© 2018   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

}, 'google_translate_element'); }