Val's Discussions (375)

Discussions Replied To (353) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with this completely except for the online courses only. I don't have the s…"

Val replied Mar 17 to Thinking Skills Needed

3 Mar 17
Reply by Val

"It may be too late, but you or someone that owns the property should be getting a bu…"

Val replied Mar 17 to CELL TOWER RADIATION DANGERS

11 Mar 23
Reply by Pets Want Homes

"Correct - However, Sam did make the major marketing plan work and good for him. With…"

Val replied Mar 17 to 10 best places to retire overseas (did Panama make it?)

5 Mar 17
Reply by Val

"Once again, I reiterate - don't use Chuck unless you are a passive investor who "hop…"

Val replied Mar 12 to Need an Online Broker in Panama for Trading Stocks and Options

12 Mar 12
Reply by Val

"Glen, You were a former prision guard - may I ask where and when?"

Val replied Mar 12 to This is why Panama has a bleak future

22 Mar 16
Reply by John Clement

"Dwight - I thought I accepted your friend request but maybe not since I don't see yo…"

Val replied Mar 9 to Need an Online Broker in Panama for Trading Stocks and Options

12 Mar 12
Reply by Val

"Well whatever - doesn't matter to me anymore. Plus, I didn't provide you timelines o…"

Val replied Mar 9 to DO NOT DO ANY BORDER RUNS THROUGH PASO CANOAS

132 Mar 16
Reply by Ged

"Can you help with complicated US Income Tax returns? TurboTax isn't set up for this…"

Val replied Mar 8 to taxes

7 Mar 12
Reply by Thomas

"Dwight, We have been through this drill TWO times since moving here and have managed…"

Val replied Mar 8 to Need an Online Broker in Panama for Trading Stocks and Options

12 Mar 12
Reply by Val

"This put(maybe?) everything together for me. Chiriqui has had it's share of bad guy…"

Val replied Mar 8 to DO NOT DO ANY BORDER RUNS THROUGH PASO CANOAS

132 Mar 16
Reply by Ged

RSS

Local Sponsors

In Need Of Help in Boquete? A ride to a doctor? Need groceries delivered while ill? Need Spanish translation for a medical visit? Visit from a friend? Whatever the need, we are there to help. The Stephen Ministers at San Juan Bautista Church.
Call 6886-6818.

© 2017   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service