Val's Discussions (390)

Discussions Replied To (358) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Lorelei for saying exactly what I would have. It's not my son but same differ…"

Val replied on Tuesday to Letters at eshop

17 on Tuesday
Reply by Val

"I also agree with that Jim. Changing geographical locations does not change what som…"

Val replied May 17 to Has moving to Boquete reduced your stress?

53 on Monday
Reply by Ning Moderator

"Property taxes and insurance - at least for us went from a high double digit figure…"

Val replied May 16 to World's most expensive countries to live in

2 May 16
Reply by Val

"Hi Chuck, There would have been a time when I would have said yes but not anymore. I…"

Val replied May 16 to Has moving to Boquete reduced your stress?

53 on Monday
Reply by Ning Moderator

"Right again my friend - I was teasing our old friend that isn't with us anymore that…"

Val replied Apr 28 to Has travel to and from Panama suddenly become more expensive and non stop filghts more rare?

26 May 1
Reply by Hil

"LOL"

Val replied Apr 28 to The Opening Date For Super Baru!

29 Apr 28
Reply by Val

"Agreed about coming from here from the US via CR. Nothing has changed I doubt from o…"

Val replied Apr 27 to Has travel to and from Panama suddenly become more expensive and non stop filghts more rare?

26 May 1
Reply by Hil

"Looking forward to talking to you agin directly - as one avid gardener to another!…"

Val replied Apr 27 to Magnolia champaca in bloom!

4 Apr 29
Reply by Betty Gray

"Thanks for what you did Ambreen - no way I would have done this without being compen…"

Val replied Apr 23 to Just Read Your Mission/Intro Statement Again (below the photo)

20 Apr 23
Reply by Val

"Best Wishes Liz! Good luck and it seems, that you start by having to deal with some…"

Val replied Apr 21 to Hello to Boquete From The New Ning Moderator!

11 Apr 23
Reply by Kelvin Schartz

RSS

For the residents and visitors of Boquete Panama.RT

© 2017   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service