Val's Discussions (364)

Discussions Replied To (342) Replies Latest Activity

"Nope - no challenge rescinded since it is stupid. This is nothing other than a diver…"

Val replied Feb 8 to My Spanish rule still applies.... the longer a spanish word is the shorter it is in English

30 Feb 8
Reply by Val

"I think I want to take it easy on you Walt.. not sure why but then I do know the rea…"

Val replied Feb 7 to My Spanish rule still applies.... the longer a spanish word is the shorter it is in English

30 Feb 8
Reply by Val

"Ditto"

Val replied Feb 7 to Possible Home invasion in Caldera by armed thugs

30 Feb 10
Reply by Glen Fraser

"Dang it. Not really invested but grew up and was part of when the franchise started…"

Val replied Feb 7 to What a Super Bowl!

7 Feb 8
Reply by Good Morning Boquete

"Couldn't say it better Marion - been a client for years after terrible experiences w…"

Val replied Feb 5 to Post Office Boxes

14 Feb 5
Reply by Good Morning Boquete

"I can't believe this - had the same conversation with friends last week. She's a lov…"

Val replied Feb 5 to My Spanish rule still applies.... the longer a spanish word is the shorter it is in English

30 Feb 8
Reply by Val

"So happy you boys are here to take care of all the problems... yawn."

Val replied Feb 1 to Oh the irony

130 Feb 6
Reply by Glen Fraser

"Western Union - across from Revilla. The two nice ladies that work for the electric…"

Val replied Jan 17 to 2 Quick questions: where do I go (physically) in BOQUETE to pay electric bill?

2 Jan 18
Reply by Robert Berding

"Thanks for some news to back this up, as usual, Keith."

Val replied Jan 16 to Caldera checkpoint backed up

9 Jan 16
Reply by Val

"All I have to add is, things are changing here for sure. Increase in taxes, decrease…"

Val replied Jan 13 to VEHICLE REGISTRATION FEES INCREASE FOR BOTH USED AND NEW CARS

4 Jan 13
Reply by Val

RSS

Local Sponsors

In Need Of Help in Boquete? A ride to a doctor? Need groceries delivered while ill? Need Spanish translation for a medical visit? Visit from a friend? Whatever the need, we are there to help. The Stephen Ministers at San Juan Bautista Church.
Call 6886-6818.

Sponsors

© 2017   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service