"Just to funny!   A perfect gift for those of us over 70 in Boquete!"

David Jones replied Feb 21 to New Product for sale

5 Feb 21
Reply by Walter R. Steiner

"Works fine for me!  There other options to.  Facetime is good"

David Jones replied Oct 15, 2016 to Skype

8 Oct 15, 2016
Reply by David Jones

"Rumor is they are canceling flights not only to Panama but anywhere out of San Jose.…"

David Jones replied Sep 22, 2016 to Copa flights to Costa Rica suspended due to volcano activity

5 Sep 22, 2016
Reply by David Jones

"Desperate people have no shame!  They are here and everywhere else in the world."

David Jones replied Sep 16, 2016 to Another sophisticated scam!

2 Sep 16, 2016
Reply by David Jones

"That is scary when you think about it. I recall seeing a story about 2 young Canadia…"

David Jones replied Sep 9, 2016 to Drug Arrest / Sentencing In Panama?

7 Sep 9, 2016
Reply by HollandAmerica

"My Son recently visited & was doing business in down town Hong Kong, he stopped…"

David Jones replied Sep 9, 2016 to Many Landlords are Greedy

34 Sep 11, 2016
Reply by Jefe Lady

"Whats really interesting is sadly how ignorant most of us are..( me, being one too)…"

David Jones replied Aug 23, 2016 to Panama Has No Central Bank

8 Aug 24, 2016
Reply by Robert Berding

"Small world Robert, we used to live in Hayesville! "

David Jones replied Aug 19, 2016 to Cost of certain foods - Panama vs USA, is it really cheaper in Panama?

50 Aug 21, 2016
Reply by Robert Berding

"Opinions Opinions!  Everyone has them, funny how so many wish to force their will of…"

David Jones replied Jul 31, 2016 to IF YOU LOVE YOUR COUNTRY AND THE REST OF THE WORLD, YOU SHOULD NEVER EVEN CONSIDER (PART 2)...

81 Jul 31, 2016
Reply by David Jones

"Mr. Ellis, You should be ashamed of yourself with this language & you are a loca…"

David Jones replied Jul 29, 2016 to IF YOU LOVE YOUR COUNTRY AND THE REST OF THE WORLD, YOU SHOULD NEVER EVEN CONSIDER (PART 2)...

81 Jul 31, 2016
Reply by David Jones

RSS

Local Sponsors

In Need Of Help in Boquete? A ride to a doctor? Need groceries delivered while ill? Need Spanish translation for a medical visit? Visit from a friend? Whatever the need, we are there to help. The Stephen Ministers at San Juan Bautista Church.
Call 6886-6818.

© 2017   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service