location.href = 'https://boquete.ning.com/';

There has been much recent discussion on this forum about the unfortunate release of Frederick Allen Osburn.  Osburn is a career criminal who has victimized the Boquete community over the years, in spite of at least two incarcerations in the David jail.

Osburn was in partnership with Roger Imerman, a local resident still living in Alto Boquete near Super Centro Ivan, in a scam business where Imerman was the “front man,” gaining the confidence of residents, and Osburn worked behind the scenes to rob them.

Throughout this last enterprise, Imerman steadfastly denied that the other person was Osburn, when all the while he knew it was.  He finally admitted this in an open 'letter to the community' after Osburn was jailed.  He also admitted this to me in an interview with the now-defunct Bajareque Times last year.  In that interview, Imerman also told me that he was a police officer with the Detroit, Michigan police force, but the only “proof” he had of this was a “certificate” that was obviously printed on an inkjet printer, dated in the mid-1960’s, and had the Mayor’s name misspelled.  Mr. Imerman, in my opinion, has more difficulty telling the truth than he would have in giving birth to twins.

A telling statement made by Imerman in the interview (later denied by him), was that “…anyone who thinks crime doesn’t pay is stupid.”  This is apparently his mindset.

While this may seem old news, it is provided as background to the current situation.  Imerman recently communicated with Alto al Crimen, denying that Osburn had been released, posing a threat to the community, after seeing some of the warnings posted to residents.  In his email, he even had the audacity to contradict AAC’s recital of the dates pertaining to the facts.  This is not the first time Imerman has tried to deceive the community about Osburn and his whereabouts to the detriment of Boquete.

When one considers the current situation, it is unlikely that someone just walked up to Osburn’s jail cell one day and decided to let him out.  More likely, it was the result of outside funding and influence, perhaps by someone who had a previous association with Osburn.  Perhaps by someone who had lied repeatedly to the community before, and has an interest in perpetrating more fraud and theft in the Boquete community.

Imerman’s email cited “recent knowledge” that Osburn was still in jail, “under restriction,” implying there is nothing to be concerned about.  If Imerman had any knowledge at all about the situation, or had he bothered to check, he would know of the release.  Or he knew, and chose to lie about it.

I have not shown proof positive, or even beyond the shadow of a doubt.  But I am a believer in the concept of where there is smoke, there is often fire.  In my interview with Imerman last year, there were many additional pieces of information about criminal activity and lies to the community that the editor and I chose not to publish, but based on that information I feel confident in warning the Boquete community not only about Osburn’s return to his life of crime, but to beware of those who are probably supporting him, hiding him, and facilitating his criminal activity.

You need to be a member of Boquete Ning to add comments!

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I waited until Roger had the last word and I have now closed this discussion. Between the assorted chaff there is enough wheat to make some sour dough bread.
  • Gawd, I love coming to this forum and reading these pathetic comments. So do a lot of my friends.

Jumpin' Jiminy! You'd think this is the first time something like this has EVER happened?

You folks are doing a great job of turning a (once) beautiful, peaceful village into an authentic "Americanized" Peyton Place!!

You've convinced me to concentrate on the Volcan area when I retire. No Boquete or vicinity for me, shudder-shudder.

• Confessed serial killer Wild Bill spent much more time in Volcan than Boquete, so good luck with that!
    • Jimmy D and yet here are your pathetic comments........

It will be good to know you're not living in Boquete......I hear Bocas is nice perhaps you could move a little further away than just Volcan..............

• LEE: TIME TO SHUT THIS FORUM DOWN-THE BACKBITING IS NAUSEATING
    • Oh, yeah, never any trauma and drama over on the Volcan side -- nuh-uh, nosirreeBob, all the gringos over there just kinda kick back and watch their Panamanian neighbors do their thing -- slack jaws, not much to say ....
    • You are correct about one unstated thing, this is old news, rehashed because Ozzie is back on the streets and the type of burglaries he committed are happening again. This started as a warning, Roger jumped into defend himself. Many people here are new and have no information about either of these two people. 

I recommend this for readinghttps://boquete.ning.com/group/crimestoppers/forum/topics/some-facts...

Ozzie is dangerous, Roger is an questionable factor. In my opinion neither can be trusted; both are in the area.

I do suggest if you wish to avoid human drama that being with people might be hazardous to your psyche. :) This is the stuff of which life is made.

• Damn! Busted! Caught red handed! Tangled in my own lies!

I hope the good citizens of Boquete, as well as the mayor, council and police know and appreciate the shadow government existing and operating so effectively here. And all without pay! All without the constraints of law or due process, with ‘facts’ made up by people who weren’t there and don’t know what they’re talking about. You are to be truly congratulated!

Yes, you’ve caught me – I lie habitually. But you don’t know the half of it. Do you really believe I’m Roger Imerman? What do you think I really do here?

You have no idea the EVIL I’ve gotten away with: Ever hear of Darfur? Serbian genocide? Wall Street scandal that led to the current Worldwide Depression? Yes, I led them all! George Soros is one of my best students.

But that’s not all. Ever hear of Hitler and the Holocaust? Yep, that was me too. What, you say, that was before you were born? What makes you think I was born? Ever hear of alien life? There are many of us who’ve come to Earth and living amongst you this very minute.

How do you like the corruption and crime? Yep, that’s me too. Oh, I’ve been active for a long time. But now the good folks of Boquete, particularly the vulnerable foreign residents, can sleep soundly knowing they’re protected by the shadow government ably led by Mr Lee Seltzer, someone who’s never uttered a dirty word, spit or made a mistake in his entire life! And he has gathered an equally stellar saintly staff to support him and expose the dirty vermin like me who spread fear and death and destruction wherever we go. (I did, after all, commit the dastardly crime of teaching the Bomberos and National Police First Aid!)

But you don’t know the half of it regarding me. Yes, it’s true. When I was 6 or 7 (I don’t remember which) I broke a neighbor’s window and LIED about it to my Dad! In 7th & 8th grade I occasionally skipped school to avoid a test and go read comic books in a drugstore. Oh, I was a horrible kid! – A precursor to the depraved life I represent here.

Yes, you are to be congratulated for exposing someone such as me to this perfect, saintly community where there is no gossip, only facts discussed. Where people are treated with respect and a chance to face their accusers and present their side of the story. Where everyone has taken the message from the BCP play Doubt to heart. After all, can’t be too careful, can we? (Yes, that overhead projector might contain a secret spying device that takes over your mind and computer!)

Oh, wait a minute – You’ve already ‘proven’ I’m a liar. How can you believe my confession here? Folks, why would I lie about such a thing? It fits so well with the judgment you’ve made from my trial and conviction on boquete.ning!

I do ask one favor, though. Please let me know when you plan to come to my home to lynch me or burn me at the stake so I can be sure to be here.

• Dear Roger you are fast to condem others for your actions and omissions.

It is you who lied to the community. It is you who reintroduced Ozzie into peoples homes for security inspections. It is you who publicly denied his involvement until the scorpion stung you. You have admitted all of the above in your public confession.

You however never admitted to threatening those like me who tried to express the truth. You threatened with law suits, your lies in your Buzz publication, " – I wonder if those ‘leading the charge’, such as Lee Zeltzer and XXXXXXXX, ( I deleted the other name not Roger)  are innocently duped by others or perhaps benefiting from the crime (this is only a question, not an accusation, as I have no direct evidence yet to support such a charge)."   You tried to implicate me in the burglaries committed by your employee or partner. You proved you would say anything to protect your business, down to lies and innuendoes.

You also in the same article accused me of deleting CPS posts from NIng, I never did. Anyone using search can find they are still here. I did delete posts done by either you or Ozzie, under the name of  some non existing user who was urging people to use computers at a location where Ozzie was installing keystroke loggers. The owner of that business spent a lot of time and money removing those trojans from those computers.

I rarely hold a grudge but your lies, your threats and your lack of judgment make you a hazard to anyone who might ever again make the mistake of trusting you. All of that assumes of course, you did not lie again, in your confession and were not complicit until Ozzie robbed you. Of this I have no "direct evidence to support such a charge".

• Sounds good and simplistic. However now with the internet and blogs like this and people like Wolfe they'll constantly bring it up again and again, never letting it - or me - rest. After all, I'm a criminal - the worst kind - and deserve nothing less than a slow and tortuous death. Don't believe me? - Just ask Wolfe or his few buddies.
This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

kenny waldrop replied to Lily's discussion 2 bedroom 2 bath rental for long or short term in Boquete Rentals
"Hello, beautiful place. How much are you asking?
Kenny
kendrop@hotmail.com 
 "
Feb 1, 2023
kenny waldrop replied to Patrick's discussion Avail 01/15/23 House Rental, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath $500. in Boquete Rentals
"Hi, I see that the house is rented. Will it be available July 1st for 1 year lease?

Thank you,…"
Feb 1, 2023
Lynne Ditlow replied to Whskyman's discussion Brother Sewing Machine, Model GX37 in Boquete Classifieds
"Hi is this sold? "
Jan 30, 2023
Buenos Vecinos de Boquete posted a discussion
View this email in your browserBuenos Vecinos de Boquete Newsletter January 2023Family of the Month…
Jan 30, 2023
Dee posted a discussion
Does anyone know if Strong Tower Church is still operating? If it is, can you please tell me where…
Jan 29, 2023
Patrick posted a discussion in Boquete Classifieds
ANYONE HAVE A COMPUTER MONITOR AT LEAST 24"TO SELL ATA REASONABLE PRICE?IF SO, PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT:…
Jan 27, 2023
Panama Mac posted a discussion in Boquete Classifieds
 Do you have an iPhone or iPad with music loaded on it?  Want to be able to play that music over…
Jan 26, 2023
Panama Mac posted a discussion in Boquete Classifieds
Looking to treat your family to a WOW experience in Panama from the comfort of your own home?  …
Jan 24, 2023
Fundrifter replied to Fundrifter's discussion Awesome, huge 3 Bed/3 bath house Totally fenced. NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!! in Boquete Rentals
"Hello....  Is already rented.  Thank you for your interes."
Jan 22, 2023
Myles replied to Fundrifter's discussion Awesome, huge 3 Bed/3 bath house Totally fenced. NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!! in Boquete Rentals
"Your link doesn't work"
Jan 21, 2023
Fundrifter replied to Fundrifter's discussion Awesome, huge 3 Bed/3 bath house Totally fenced. NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!! in Boquete Rentals
Jan 21, 2023
Myles replied to Fundrifter's discussion Awesome, huge 3 Bed/3 bath house Totally fenced. NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!! in Boquete Rentals
"Don't see link for photos !"
Jan 21, 2023
Fundrifter posted a discussion in Boquete Rentals
OWNER RENTS SPECTACULAR HOUSE OF 230 MTS.2 (CLOSED AREA) ON A LOT OF 1,400 MT 2. 3 BEDROOMS, 3…
Jan 21, 2023
Carlos Antonio Villarreal posted photos in Casa Prado
Jan 19, 2023
Cynthia Dunne replied to Jeff Larvick's discussion Driver’s License exam in English
"Hi Jeff, can you send me a copy of the exam if you still have it.   my email is…"
Jan 19, 2023
Patrick replied to Patrick's discussion Avail 01/15/23 House Rental, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath $500. in Boquete Rentals
"THE HOUSE HAS BEEN RENTED
 "
Jan 10, 2023
More…