Cool, Green and the best Coffee in the world
When I moved to my place two years ago the cabinas had mold and I got rid of it all with colloidal silver mixed together in water and used a spray bottle. It immediately kills all the mold and it doesn't return like it does when you use bleach, which is toxic. It's been two years and it never returned. The black mold (aspergillis niger) is especially dangerous and exposure can make you very sick. I make and sell colloidal silver and am happy to advise you so you can be successful in eliminating the problem. Money back guarantee if you use it the way I tell you. I've never had to apply it more than twice. Since it's a natural antibiotic it can also be taken internally and in open wounds. A dogs leg was recently saved using colloidal silver for the infection.
Give me a call 6493 6947 or email me, firstname.lastname@example.org, and I'll be happy to help. I have some information I can send you on how and why it works. I'll usually at the Tuesday market and I can bring some for you. Call me and we can make an arrangement and decide how much you'll need.
I'm happy to send this information to anyone who emails me.
What is the mix ratio, colloidal silver and water?
One third silver to 2/3 water in a spray bottle. After you apply, just wipe with a clean rag.
what is the PPM of the silver you use for mold? vs what you ingest?
It's the same...6 ppm.
Most of the black stuff is mildew. Very common in high humidity environments. I vote for bleach. It's cheaper and far more widely available than colloidal silver. It's not toxic if you don't drink it. Believe me, if it was truly dangerous, the alarmist and overly protective FDA would have banned it long ago along with Tide, Mr. Clean, Easy Off oven cleaner and all of the other "toxic" household products. Just spray it full strength using a spray bottle and the mold disappears.
Sounds like you have gotten plenty advice with you mold problem. If you need any help with the moval
let me know would be glad to help you.
The problem is that if doors and windows are left open to increase air circulation, moisture comes in with the air, particularly during times of heavy rainfall and bajareque. One answer is the heavy use of dehumidifiers, but that drives the electric bill to unacceptable levels. We use ceiling fans and a small box fan in the master bedroom closet, which help, but fighting mildew and mold is an ongoing, time-consuming problem nonetheless. I notice that bleach and vinegar work for only a short period of time, so I'm eager to try colloidal silver. If it keeps the mildew away even twice as long, it's worth the extra money to me--more time to do the things I like to do.
Do your research Thomas Bonham. Mildew can be black but Aspergillus Niger is a black mold that is very dangerous. Either way you don't want it in your environment. When you breathe in bleach, it's very toxic and everyone who has told me about their experience using bleach to remove mold has told me it comes back. As far as the FDA is concerned regarding protecting the public, don't get me started. I'm not going down that road with you. You are entitled to believe what you want, even if you're wrong.