location.href = 'https://boquete.ning.com/';

It is possible to buy these medicines (Bronchitis and other bacterial infections) in Boquete without a prescription at very low prices with well know brands. My wife and I found out and have been cured from bronchitis, eye and other infections. The store is 100% legal. Curious?

You need to be a member of Boquete Ning to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Colloidal silver is generally better and much safer than antibiotics.  Antibiotics should be used as rarely as possible because bacteria develop resistance to them so that they sometimes will not work when you really need them  Also, antibiotics kill off a lot of the good bacteria in the intestines, and they are a basic first line of defense for your body's immune system.

Colloidal silver also kills viruses and fungi/yeasts, which antibiotics cannot do.  It will kill over six hundred different microorganisms.  It will work as eye drops also. 

I sell colloidal silver for very reasonable prices, but if you prefer to bring it back from a trip to the US, you can do that.  I'll be glad to send anyone who wants it a packet of informational documents by email with no obligation to buy anything.  I just want to see people understand how to have the best health.

Send your request to usn11958@gmail.com and use the subject, EL MATATOR.

• Where is your double blind clinical study evidence of this?

• My wife had bronchitis and  another day intestine parasites. (tested) I had an eye infection. A friend too. All worked out fine without any side effects. 

• Intestinal parasites wouldn’t be affected by cipro, those would require an anti parasitic medicine.  I carry cipro as a treatment of last resort for a bad attack of travelers diarrhea if it’s not responding to Imodium.  Cipro was also the drug of choice for SARS, a respiratory disease.  However, I'm not sure I’d use it for every bacterial infection.  Generating resistance to a potential drug of last resort isn’t a good thing.  Check with a doctor.

As an addendum to the above, argyria is as rare as any proof that colloidal silver works in vivo.  There’s adequate proof it works in vitro, but then again so do thousands of other drugs that then go on to fail in advanced clinical trials tested in mammals (in vivo).  News outlets routinely use in vitro results to announce new “breakthrough” medicines but those generally just push up stock prices before the drug fails in vivo.  Silver as a component of a wound dressing or of fabrics to destroy bacteria that cause odours are great.  I wouldn’t take it internally myself.

• It can also give you argyria!

• John:

Argyria is quite rare and is caused by silver salts such as silver chloride and silver sulfide which result from people making colloidal silver without knowing what they are doing and using tap water or other poor quality water.  Some people have even added salt to cause the electrolysis to occur faster, guaranteeing production of silver chloride.  

Pure distilled water and pure (99.99%) silver does not cause argyria.   See this excerpt from a longer article.

One of the biggest unwarranted fears about using supplemental silver is of Argyria, or the discoloration of skin (turning blue).  Argyria is caused when a person ingested extremely large amounts of silver salts and silver nitrates (these are silver compounds, not colloidal silver).  Colloidal silver manufactured in this way ended in the early 1970’s.  An interesting note is that while millions have taken silver supplements (they were widely used before antibiotics), no one has ever died from them and there have only been 239 verified cases of Argyria.  Even in cases of Argyria, the discoloration was the only negative effect on the health of those people.  Their general health was excellent and many reported that conditions

they had regularly experienced before were completely gone.  Colloidal silver breakthrough technology makes it possible to absorb all the benefits of medicinal silver with zero toxicity and zero threat of Argyria.

• I'm not sure what you and your wife "found out," but I have never been able to convince the pharmacies here to sell me antibiotics without a prescription.

• Well! We buy them at Melo.  20 pils in a jar Cipro brand for $ 7.90 and eye drops Vetergenta brand $ 4.90. They are for dogs, cats etc. Ask at the counter and they will take you to the locked vitrine.

It worked fine for bronchitis and eye infection for my wife and me. Look it up on the internet. We took every 12 hours 2 pils for 4-5 days. No side effects.

• Wow! Good find. That's a lot cheaper than at the pharmacy. Cipro is a pretty broad spectrum antibiotic I believe, but it can be harsh on the stomach so take with food. 

• We take it with our breakfast and a full glass of water. Recently I had pain under my eye near to my cheek and also at the side bone of my eye.With  Cipro the infection was gone in 4 days. I also took the eye drops as a had a red somewhat itching eye. We have 3 dogs. Dirty finger rubbing my eye might have been the cause of the infection.

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

kenny waldrop replied to Lily's discussion 2 bedroom 2 bath rental for long or short term in Boquete Rentals
"Hello, beautiful place. How much are you asking?
Kenny
kendrop@hotmail.com 
 "
Feb 1, 2023
kenny waldrop replied to Patrick's discussion Avail 01/15/23 House Rental, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath $500. in Boquete Rentals
"Hi, I see that the house is rented. Will it be available July 1st for 1 year lease?

Thank you,…"
Feb 1, 2023
Lynne Ditlow replied to Whskyman's discussion Brother Sewing Machine, Model GX37 in Boquete Classifieds
"Hi is this sold? "
Jan 30, 2023
Buenos Vecinos de Boquete posted a discussion
View this email in your browserBuenos Vecinos de Boquete Newsletter January 2023Family of the Month…
Jan 30, 2023
Dee posted a discussion
Does anyone know if Strong Tower Church is still operating? If it is, can you please tell me where…
Jan 29, 2023
Patrick posted a discussion in Boquete Classifieds
ANYONE HAVE A COMPUTER MONITOR AT LEAST 24"TO SELL ATA REASONABLE PRICE?IF SO, PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT:…
Jan 27, 2023
Panama Mac posted a discussion in Boquete Classifieds
 Do you have an iPhone or iPad with music loaded on it?  Want to be able to play that music over…
Jan 26, 2023
Panama Mac posted a discussion in Boquete Classifieds
Looking to treat your family to a WOW experience in Panama from the comfort of your own home?  …
Jan 24, 2023
Fundrifter replied to Fundrifter's discussion Awesome, huge 3 Bed/3 bath house Totally fenced. NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!! in Boquete Rentals
"Hello....  Is already rented.  Thank you for your interes."
Jan 22, 2023
Myles replied to Fundrifter's discussion Awesome, huge 3 Bed/3 bath house Totally fenced. NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!! in Boquete Rentals
"Your link doesn't work"
Jan 21, 2023
Fundrifter replied to Fundrifter's discussion Awesome, huge 3 Bed/3 bath house Totally fenced. NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!! in Boquete Rentals
Jan 21, 2023
Myles replied to Fundrifter's discussion Awesome, huge 3 Bed/3 bath house Totally fenced. NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!! in Boquete Rentals
"Don't see link for photos !"
Jan 21, 2023
Fundrifter posted a discussion in Boquete Rentals
OWNER RENTS SPECTACULAR HOUSE OF 230 MTS.2 (CLOSED AREA) ON A LOT OF 1,400 MT 2. 3 BEDROOMS, 3…
Jan 21, 2023
Carlos Antonio Villarreal posted photos in Casa Prado
Jan 19, 2023
Cynthia Dunne replied to Jeff Larvick's discussion Driver’s License exam in English
"Hi Jeff, can you send me a copy of the exam if you still have it.   my email is…"
Jan 19, 2023
Patrick replied to Patrick's discussion Avail 01/15/23 House Rental, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath $500. in Boquete Rentals
"THE HOUSE HAS BEEN RENTED
 "
Jan 10, 2023
More…