location.href = 'https://boquete.ning.com/';

Process to start electrical services with Union Fenonsa (Gas Natural Fenosa)

All processes of contracting and installing electrical service must be done by one of our representatives. Here are our requirements:

Residential Accounts

Individuals

• Copy of your cedula or passport and immigration ID for foreigners
  • This is the time to establish your Pensionado or Jubilado discounts if the account is set up under a person that meets the 55/60 year old requirements and has the required IDs
  • In case the person is not present, must send a signed authorization with copy of your document, naming the authorized representative (the authorized representative must be named in the letter of authorization and that letter must include the person’s ID # and they must bring it with them at the time of the process)

Corporations

• Copy of the Public Registry Certificate of the Corporation (cannot be older than 3 months)
  • The process must be done by the Legal Representative of the Corporation, if the Legal Representative cannot go in person, then a letter of authorization, following the same guidelines as of individuals must be presented, however, in this case, it must a Notarized Power of Attorney

For everyone:

• For new dwellings, never before occupied, you need to bring your occupation permit
  • In case of temporary power such as construction sites, fairs, exhibits, etc. a certificate of authorization by the corresponding governmental entity must be presented
  • Present your credit report from the APC (Panamanian Authority of Credit), or reference letters that are no older than 3 months for a period covering your credit history for 5 years. If you do not have any of these, you may be required to place a security deposit as established by the present rules
  • Pay your connection fees according to the current rates
  • For new constructions, the point of connection must be placed in a place that is accessible to the distribution company, as per the construction guidelines
  • Client is responsible over the property in which the service will be installed, against all claims or conflicts over the property or by individuals or third parties.
  • On existing dwellings that have not had electrical power for 1 year, and require reconnection, the person making the request shall present a report from the Office of Security Inspection deeming the property safe and detailing the state of the connections
  • For new dwellings, never before occupied, with a breaker box larger than 60 amp, you must present the approved electrical drawings, showing the point of connection assigned by Union Fenosa

Installation of services

To process a service request, the client must have adequate installations and breaker panels that meet the requirements for services and that are safe within the established guidelines of Gas Natural Fenosa.

In order to assure the criteria is met, Gas Natural Fenosa will conduct the following inspections/verifications:

• Verification of the connection point
  • Verification of the breaker panel/box of the client
  • Verification of the electrical meter
  • Feeders and installation of electrical conduits to the meter, transformers and current, wiring, cables and proper connection and loads and voltages

Likewise, meter must be located in a place that is free of obstructions or any other element that would interfere with Gas Natural Fenosa’s ability to gain free access to read and inspect meters

Customer Service Centers

Chiriquí Boquete Boquete,

Avenida Central. Edificio Don Luis,

Local 3

Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Saturday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.

Chiriquí Dolega,

Farmacia Doráz Calle Central,

Dolega, Dolega

Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.

Saturday 9 a.m. to Noon

Chiriquí Volcán CCM

Vía principal,

Barrio nueva California,

al lado del supermercado Kinara

Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Saturday 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.

Chiriquí Concepción CCM

Vía a Volcán

Monday to Friday 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.

Saturday 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.

Chiriquí David ePago

Calle A Norte, Ave Central,

Edificio Don Yobi

Monday to Friday 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.

Saturday 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.

Customer Service Lines 800-8346 /  315-7222

24 Hr Emergency line 800-8346

Regular monthly account payments can be made online, at Banco Nacional or at Supermercados Rey or any epago (epay) location.

You need to be a member of Boquete Ning to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I think it is a moot point for us now, but do you know how long these processes have been in place

Thx
    • Hi Val. Sorry but I do not know. All the info was on their website and it does not state when they became effective
  • by Multibank, I do not know about Western Union as I use the one in Romero. BTW Romero being part of Rey Supermarkets also have epago

• Western Union and Union Fenosa use the same office on the corner, across from Multibank. I set up my account there.
  • The place you mentioned in Boquete, is that the same office as Western Union?
This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

kenny waldrop replied to Lily's discussion 2 bedroom 2 bath rental for long or short term in Boquete Rentals
"Hello, beautiful place. How much are you asking?
Kenny
kendrop@hotmail.com 
 "
Feb 1, 2023
kenny waldrop replied to Patrick's discussion Avail 01/15/23 House Rental, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath $500. in Boquete Rentals
"Hi, I see that the house is rented. Will it be available July 1st for 1 year lease?

Thank you,…"
Feb 1, 2023
Lynne Ditlow replied to Whskyman's discussion Brother Sewing Machine, Model GX37 in Boquete Classifieds
"Hi is this sold? "
Jan 30, 2023
Buenos Vecinos de Boquete posted a discussion
View this email in your browserBuenos Vecinos de Boquete Newsletter January 2023Family of the Month…
Jan 30, 2023
Dee posted a discussion
Does anyone know if Strong Tower Church is still operating? If it is, can you please tell me where…
Jan 29, 2023
Patrick posted a discussion in Boquete Classifieds
ANYONE HAVE A COMPUTER MONITOR AT LEAST 24"TO SELL ATA REASONABLE PRICE?IF SO, PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT:…
Jan 27, 2023
Panama Mac posted a discussion in Boquete Classifieds
 Do you have an iPhone or iPad with music loaded on it?  Want to be able to play that music over…
Jan 26, 2023
Panama Mac posted a discussion in Boquete Classifieds
Looking to treat your family to a WOW experience in Panama from the comfort of your own home?  …
Jan 24, 2023
Fundrifter replied to Fundrifter's discussion Awesome, huge 3 Bed/3 bath house Totally fenced. NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!! in Boquete Rentals
"Hello....  Is already rented.  Thank you for your interes."
Jan 22, 2023
Myles replied to Fundrifter's discussion Awesome, huge 3 Bed/3 bath house Totally fenced. NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!! in Boquete Rentals
"Your link doesn't work"
Jan 21, 2023
Fundrifter replied to Fundrifter's discussion Awesome, huge 3 Bed/3 bath house Totally fenced. NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!! in Boquete Rentals
Jan 21, 2023
Myles replied to Fundrifter's discussion Awesome, huge 3 Bed/3 bath house Totally fenced. NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!! in Boquete Rentals
"Don't see link for photos !"
Jan 21, 2023
Fundrifter posted a discussion in Boquete Rentals
OWNER RENTS SPECTACULAR HOUSE OF 230 MTS.2 (CLOSED AREA) ON A LOT OF 1,400 MT 2. 3 BEDROOMS, 3…
Jan 21, 2023
Carlos Antonio Villarreal posted photos in Casa Prado
Jan 19, 2023
Cynthia Dunne replied to Jeff Larvick's discussion Driver’s License exam in English
"Hi Jeff, can you send me a copy of the exam if you still have it.   my email is…"
Jan 19, 2023
Patrick replied to Patrick's discussion Avail 01/15/23 House Rental, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath $500. in Boquete Rentals
"THE HOUSE HAS BEEN RENTED
 "
Jan 10, 2023
More…