Boquete Panama

Cool, Green and the best Coffee in the world

I am completely addicted to the all-you-can-eat rib dinner at the Rock in Boquete. Not only are the ribs great, but it comes with a super terrific salad that is simple and delicious.

The service is another subject in itself. It is the best. I dropped a knife the last time I was there and before I could reach down to pick it up, the waiter was there, picking it up and had another offered to me on a nice plate with a napkin before I could go "wow".

If you haven't tried it you must go. I have been there several times and it's always delicious.

Views: 203

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Big yes to the ribs!!!!!!!!....and the salmon and risotto dish...yum......and the strawberry taco to top it off........

You hit my hungry spot with this.  

yes, but I can never eat enough and they will not provide a (lee) woof woof doggy bag. ;(

I have that all figured out. I just don't eat the entire day prior to going. Works like a charm.

Do you need reservations?

Yes. The ribs are on Thursday and they are usually pretty full

Is it still on Thursday night?

RSS

Help & more

To email an admin click below:
BoqueteNingAdmin

If you would like to receive email of the happenings in Boquete send an email to:
Newslady

You can buy cheap coffee mugs with free shipping on DHgate.com

Make your Roku, Smart TV, Computer act like it is where ever you want! Watch US Netflix and more.

Please Support our Sponsors

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Lee Zeltzer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service