I am completely addicted to the all-you-can-eat rib dinner at the Rock in Boquete. Not only are the ribs great, but it comes with a super terrific salad that is simple and delicious.

The service is another subject in itself. It is the best. I dropped a knife the last time I was there and before I could reach down to pick it up, the waiter was there, picking it up and had another offered to me on a nice plate with a napkin before I could go "wow".

If you haven't tried it you must go. I have been there several times and it's always delicious.

Views: 210

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You hit my hungry spot with this.  

yes, but I can never eat enough and they will not provide a (lee) woof woof doggy bag. ;(

Do you need reservations?

Is it still on Thursday night?

Today's Weather

Thoughts Of The Week!

Thanksgiving dinners take eighteen hours to prepare. They are consumed in twelve minutes. Half-times take twelve minutes. This is not coincidence.

Commercial posters who want to promote or advertise with us can purchase advertising space.  Contact us at  Boqueteninger@gmx.com

Lots of new options soon to be offered to help you grow your business.

In Need Of Help in Boquete? A ride to a doctor? Need groceries delivered while ill? Need Spanish translation for a medical visit? Visit from a friend? Whatever the need, we are there to help. The Stephen Ministers at San Juan Bautista Church.
Call 6886-6818.

Serenity Vista

Boquete condos

Finca Santa Marta

Local Sponsors

© 2015   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service