Boquete Panama

Cool, Green and the best Coffee in the world

If you are thinking of getting or have had root canal work, this is important health info!

97% of terminally ill cancer patients had had root canal work...Before you get this done, do read this new research info.

I have had TWO root canals done here in Panama and one before I got here and I wished I had been given some alternatives. I intend to print this article out and give it to both of the dentists I have worked with here for their consideration.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/02/18/dange...

Views: 2072

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In a few weeks a study will come out of Colorado from a DNA lab confirming Weston Prices conclusion. The study is of the DNA of the periodontal ligaments of root canal teeth - over 2500 of them have been sent to the lab.for testing both extracted and testing from ones in place.

The preliminary results are horrific. ALL of them, 100%, had dozens of some of the most virlant anorobic bacterium ever measured, These bacteria live in non oxegenated enviroments. LD rates as high as 100.

I will post the study on this web site in a few weeks.

As to what to do, it is your choice. Once you have a root canal, the only answer is to extract it and have a cavitation to clean out the diseased tissue. Or do nothing. It's a free world. In this case, you simply need to be informed with science, NOT personal opinions, and then make a choice.

As to the woman whose husband is part of the ADA, they still claim mercury is perfectly safe in your mouth, although it is a $25,000.00 fine to throw it down the drain once removed, and, a dentist is not allowed to touch it with his bare hands..

Enough said,

interesting John...thanks

is there mortality and morbidity data to translate this into a real life scenarios? 

common sense says that you do not expose yourself to dangerous toxins but is there data to support a link to some illness or disease while ruling out compounding factors?

is there any data about the amalgam fillings?  have they measured mercury levels in blood and urine or other critcal organ markers and correlated it to specific diseases?  this was one of the most significant breeches of patients not having informed consent prior to getting these fillings

PS I actually know Hal Huggins (indirectly) - he is associated with a dentist in Marble Falls Texas who has patients who fly in from around the world to have their amalgam removed - costs about $30,000 to $50,000 for the program -  now really...how many can afford that - while I appreciate that some people may choose to remove their amalgam, I dislike seeing dentists feed into this by offering a service at these costs.........

I look forward to the study

Yes there are - the anarobic bacteria are all connected to known outcomes...mostly deadly. However, they have never before been studied in the context of residing in root canal teeth, or more precisely, the periodontal ligament of root canal teeth. It was assumed that they entered the body from th outside. This is the first scientific study using DNA that show they reside on the inside.

The dentist in marble falls, who I know personally, is beyond expensive, and many people have not had treatment because of it. Huggins has stopped using or referring him.

When the study is ready, I will post it.

There is a lot of scientific data re mercury and amalgam on the International Assoc of Oral Medicine and Toxicology website - ( see my earlier post for the link)

Susan and Pat, It is not difficult to successfully isolate a tooth and remove amalgam.  Yes, there is a right and wrong way to do it.  Same goes for root canals..

My husband has not used mercury fillings in around 30 years, from what I remember.  Just because the ADA makes a claim, does not mean that all ADA members march to the same drum.  My Root Canals look, clean, and fine, by the way.

John O Melveny Woods, I do not see a D.D.S., D.D.M., F.AG.D. after your name.  Perhaps you are an M.D., then.  For a man to say that he is the "Worlds Best Dentist", speaks volumes to me.  Maybe he has injected one more rabbit.... Crazy stuff...

Honestly Abby, I have no idea where you got that I said anyone is the 'Worlds Best Dentist'. If I had said that, it would be crazy stuff. I did not.

As to your root canal, I am glad it looks fine. The study I am referring to and posting took DNA samples, which of course you can't see, from root canal teeth that looked fine, and tested them for toxins.

Withiout exception, every one of them contained a minimum of twelve deadly bacterium, and some had closer to fifty.

And please, don't shoot the messenger.I would think you would be at least open to hearing about data that is soon to be released that could affect your health, yes?

YES, BUT THE DR. IS TOUTING HIMSELF AS THE WORLDS BEST DENTIST.  Have they done a control study on decayed teeth, virgin teeth?  Of course, there are both successful and non-successful RCT. Take a look at gum disease, it kills millions every year.  What are the variables?  John, please read the first study and the "rabbit" test, that rabbit smells more than a little fishy to me....  Of course, I always like to be informed about new information coming from tested sources, regarding my health, as well we all should.

Abby,

yes, the rabbit test smells fishy.

But that was all they had at the time. That's why the DNA study to see what was actually going on; what microbes could have possibly (or not possibly) have caused the reaction.

So I agree that healthy skeptisism is definitely warranted with Weston Price's studies.

Thanks for that John. I am trying to gather as much info as possible..informed decisions etc..and it really is quite hard to get up to the minute, reliable info. As for the traditional sources, I am very skeptical..weren't they part of the chorus that said smoking was fine for you too?

Zapodora, If RCT were dangerous to patients, I think most endontists would just go back to doing general dentistry.  The become dentists first....  Apples and apples please... tobbacco and teeth...don't think so.

Abby,

Just FYI.

Dr. George Meinig, one of the original founders of the Endodontic association for the ADA, and honored by the ADA for fifty years of service, did go back to general denistry and refused to do another root canal after studying the Price studies and conducting his own research.

And I agree, the tobacco analogy is a bit much, although the ADA is a trade origanization, the exact same as the Americamn Tobacco Association, with the same legal standing.

RSS

Help & more

To email an admin click below:
BoqueteNingAdmin

If you would like to receive email of the happenings in Boquete send an email to:
Newslady

You can buy cheap coffee mugs with free shipping on DHgate.com

Make your Roku, Smart TV, Computer act like it is where ever you want! Watch US Netflix and more.

Please Support our Sponsors

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Lee Zeltzer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service