location.href = 'https://boquete.ning.com/';

Replies

• Fran

I find this funny.  You learned the panamanian way to addresses.  We use landmarks to find an address.

• http://goo.gl/maps/lrb8u

Boquete to Los Mariachis Taqueria
    Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps.
    • Has anyone actually found this place yet? And, if so, was it good and worth visiting a first or repeat time?

• I took a taxi, so I didn't have to have directions other than what someone posted here.

It's a small out of the way place with a couple of tables, but it was okay since no one else was in there. Looks very clean.

There wasn't much selection & as I understand it, you can't get Mx rice unless you order in advance as supposedly Pans don't like Mx rice (how strange is THAT???)

The pineapple drink me & my guest did not like, but we both loved the rice drink. I recommend that.

I didn't like the pica which IMO had no flavor, so that was a disappointment for me as I LOVE pica & the other Mx restaurant in Boquete has GREAT pica.

I ordered a combination plate & asked for the price ahead of time & there was a misunderstanding between Chris & his worker, so at the end it took over 10-15 minutes for them to discuss the pricing, the math, why she misunderstood, etc. etc. while me & my guest were waiting for the correct price so I could pay & just leave so we could catch our bus. Then even after that her math was wrong & Chris had to show her 2-3 times why it was wrong. I wasn't happy about that, but I get that it's Panama & they don't understand you don't do all of this in front of the customer, you just eat the issue & let them leave.

But at least there wasn't a fight with me when I said no I wasn't going to pay the extra money. We aren't talking $2 here, it was a lot more & I'm not a rich person.

The first time I had the chicken tacos I liked them. I ordered 2 more & they weren't as good (no flavor).

The prices are expensive IMO, especially b/c the portions are very small. If they were larger portions the pricing would have been okay, but I understand that Chris is using all fresh ingredients.

I'm a foodie, so my tastes are different than yours.

Chris was a nice person, so it was a joy to talk to him & I mean no disrespect Chris, I'm giving my honest opinion as I should.

Have a great weekend everyone.

• Actually the map made it pretty easy for us to find.

Food - styled more like a street taqueria, not a Mexican restaurant, so don't expect a huge menu. Flavors of the tacos were good, the meat was tender and moist, the salsa was good as well, chips were stale, traditional drinks were good, no beer. Prices are not bad, but not inexpensive like a typical Panamanian restaurant. All in all, if you are in David in the afternoon or evening it is worth a try.

• SUPER OFERTAS PANAMA AND CLASIFICADOS CHIRIQUI, FACE BOOK, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SEE THE WEEKEND "LOS MARIACHIS TAQUERIA"SPECIALS,,,

this is the map.

when you came from Boquete to down town DAVID, thats av. Obaldia, like going to the airport.

turn tight at Av Bolivar, then you are going to pas the park Miguel de Cervantes, and the catholic church, continuo  till the gas station ACCEL, turn right( street C Sout ) then right one more time at the next street Av 2a, Este .

WE ARE  FRONT OF APUESTAS DEPORTIVAS.  

• landmarks would be great. 

there are rarely street signs, usually not pointed in the right direction, and so small you cannot read then

off panam highway, turn left just before /or after _____

then left at _____

then right at _____

would be most helpful

here you are,,,

• Tried to find it today...couldn't. And I am pretty tenacious....ended up having lunch at Java Juice ( uptown) under new management ( manglement) ..truly bad...don't get me started.. I need a holiday.

Dlhx

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

kenny waldrop replied to Lily's discussion 2 bedroom 2 bath rental for long or short term in Boquete Rentals
"Hello, beautiful place. How much are you asking?
Kenny
kendrop@hotmail.com 
 "
Feb 1, 2023
kenny waldrop replied to Patrick's discussion Avail 01/15/23 House Rental, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath $500. in Boquete Rentals
"Hi, I see that the house is rented. Will it be available July 1st for 1 year lease?

Thank you,…"
Feb 1, 2023
Lynne Ditlow replied to Whskyman's discussion Brother Sewing Machine, Model GX37 in Boquete Classifieds
"Hi is this sold? "
Jan 30, 2023
Buenos Vecinos de Boquete posted a discussion
View this email in your browserBuenos Vecinos de Boquete Newsletter January 2023Family of the Month…
Jan 30, 2023
Dee posted a discussion
Does anyone know if Strong Tower Church is still operating? If it is, can you please tell me where…
Jan 29, 2023
Patrick posted a discussion in Boquete Classifieds
ANYONE HAVE A COMPUTER MONITOR AT LEAST 24"TO SELL ATA REASONABLE PRICE?IF SO, PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT:…
Jan 27, 2023
Panama Mac posted a discussion in Boquete Classifieds
 Do you have an iPhone or iPad with music loaded on it?  Want to be able to play that music over…
Jan 26, 2023
Panama Mac posted a discussion in Boquete Classifieds
Looking to treat your family to a WOW experience in Panama from the comfort of your own home?  …
Jan 24, 2023
Fundrifter replied to Fundrifter's discussion Awesome, huge 3 Bed/3 bath house Totally fenced. NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!! in Boquete Rentals
"Hello....  Is already rented.  Thank you for your interes."
Jan 22, 2023
Myles replied to Fundrifter's discussion Awesome, huge 3 Bed/3 bath house Totally fenced. NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!! in Boquete Rentals
"Your link doesn't work"
Jan 21, 2023
Fundrifter replied to Fundrifter's discussion Awesome, huge 3 Bed/3 bath house Totally fenced. NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!! in Boquete Rentals
Jan 21, 2023
Myles replied to Fundrifter's discussion Awesome, huge 3 Bed/3 bath house Totally fenced. NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!! in Boquete Rentals
"Don't see link for photos !"
Jan 21, 2023
Fundrifter posted a discussion in Boquete Rentals
OWNER RENTS SPECTACULAR HOUSE OF 230 MTS.2 (CLOSED AREA) ON A LOT OF 1,400 MT 2. 3 BEDROOMS, 3…
Jan 21, 2023
Carlos Antonio Villarreal posted photos in Casa Prado
Jan 19, 2023
Cynthia Dunne replied to Jeff Larvick's discussion Driver’s License exam in English
"Hi Jeff, can you send me a copy of the exam if you still have it.   my email is…"
Jan 19, 2023
Patrick replied to Patrick's discussion Avail 01/15/23 House Rental, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath $500. in Boquete Rentals
"THE HOUSE HAS BEEN RENTED
 "
Jan 10, 2023
More…