location.href = 'https://boquete.ning.com/';

Available Now!! Two newly constructed large one bedroom condos overlooking beautiful Bajo Boquete with luxury amenities and perfectly located for access to town, yet secluded and safe. Located parallel to Valle Escondido road, yet with much better views!

Perched just above the village of Bajo Boquete, Casa Cielo provides a full view of town, the Jaramillo Mountains and ever-changing skies, yet is moments away from town center. Breathtaking.

Walk to town: 200 meter walk down into town for shopping, restaurants and entertainment: no need for transportation. Taxi service also available.

Off road parking: ample space for two vehicles on farm road and popular hiking trail 200 meters overlooking Bajo Boquete. Easy walk or drive, your option. 

Fully equipped gourmet kitchens: granite and Corian countertops, stainless steel appliances, six burner stove, large refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven, coffee maker, knife block, all utensils, china and extensive custom wood cabinets. Ready for home cooking. We'll even show you the best places to shop for all your produce, fish, poultry and meats. 

Open floor plans: vaulted ceilings, sunny and large east-southeast facing windows and sliding glass doors to your private covered terraces protected in any kind of weather. Equipped with BBQ grill. Comfortable outdoor living at it's best.

Elegant furnishings: Italian leather couches, queen size orthopedic beds, fine art, flat screen smart televisions and sound systems for streaming your favorite music. 

Gorgeous yard and gardens: old growth fruit orchard, bananas, plantains, orange, tangerines, lemons, limes, mango and blackberries and raspberries available to you. Huge bamboo stand and stream behind your windows. Live and sleep to the sound of swaying trees and babbling waters.

Washer/dryer and alll utilities included: electricity, gas, abundant and clean water, hi speed wifi internet and cable television package.

Unique opportunity available immediately for nightly, weekly, monthly, short term or long term stays. Prices vary according to duration of rent 

A must see! Call or WhatsApp for appointment: +011(507)6775-9485 or +011(507)6740-1016; or Email: Lavendergirl8808@icloud.com, or contact: www.mipanacasa.com

You need to be a member of Boquete Ning to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Nicole sounds lovely, how much is the rent based for a two month rental term and are they pet friendly ?
    • Hi, Maria:  I just sent you a friend request as well as my email address.  Lavendergirl8808@icloud.com, or call me 507.6775.9585.  :-). 

• Nicole, can you PM me, I'd like to know more.  Pretty picture, BTW, thanks, MAC.

• Hi, Mac:  I sent you a friend request here on Ning.  Unfortunately, until you accept I cannot PM you.  If you'd like, you can email me at Lavendergirl8808@icloud.com, or give a call at 6775.9485.  Thanks.

• It should at least be possible to provide a range of rent prices.  Mystery rents don't usually work out well for either party.

• Bob, this is a general ad.  Rent is according to length of stay/season.  Longer term and payments up front will drop a price.  If you are genuinely interested, you may contact us.  If not, though we respect your opinion, we'd appreciate an honest inquiry. Thank you.

• No personal interest, Nicole.  As a  rental property owner and manager for more than 30 years, I was just offering a professional opinion.  It's a function of client psychology.

• That's cool, Bob.  We've been renting, so all is well.  ;-)

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

kenny waldrop replied to Lily's discussion 2 bedroom 2 bath rental for long or short term in Boquete Rentals
"Hello, beautiful place. How much are you asking?
Kenny
kendrop@hotmail.com 
 "
Feb 1, 2023
kenny waldrop replied to Patrick's discussion Avail 01/15/23 House Rental, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath $500. in Boquete Rentals
"Hi, I see that the house is rented. Will it be available July 1st for 1 year lease?

Thank you,…"
Feb 1, 2023
Lynne Ditlow replied to Whskyman's discussion Brother Sewing Machine, Model GX37 in Boquete Classifieds
"Hi is this sold? "
Jan 30, 2023
Buenos Vecinos de Boquete posted a discussion
View this email in your browserBuenos Vecinos de Boquete Newsletter January 2023Family of the Month…
Jan 30, 2023
Dee posted a discussion
Does anyone know if Strong Tower Church is still operating? If it is, can you please tell me where…
Jan 29, 2023
Patrick posted a discussion in Boquete Classifieds
ANYONE HAVE A COMPUTER MONITOR AT LEAST 24"TO SELL ATA REASONABLE PRICE?IF SO, PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT:…
Jan 27, 2023
Panama Mac posted a discussion in Boquete Classifieds
 Do you have an iPhone or iPad with music loaded on it?  Want to be able to play that music over…
Jan 26, 2023
Panama Mac posted a discussion in Boquete Classifieds
Looking to treat your family to a WOW experience in Panama from the comfort of your own home?  …
Jan 24, 2023
Fundrifter replied to Fundrifter's discussion Awesome, huge 3 Bed/3 bath house Totally fenced. NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!! in Boquete Rentals
"Hello....  Is already rented.  Thank you for your interes."
Jan 22, 2023
Myles replied to Fundrifter's discussion Awesome, huge 3 Bed/3 bath house Totally fenced. NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!! in Boquete Rentals
"Your link doesn't work"
Jan 21, 2023
Fundrifter replied to Fundrifter's discussion Awesome, huge 3 Bed/3 bath house Totally fenced. NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!! in Boquete Rentals
Jan 21, 2023
Myles replied to Fundrifter's discussion Awesome, huge 3 Bed/3 bath house Totally fenced. NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!! in Boquete Rentals
"Don't see link for photos !"
Jan 21, 2023
Fundrifter posted a discussion in Boquete Rentals
OWNER RENTS SPECTACULAR HOUSE OF 230 MTS.2 (CLOSED AREA) ON A LOT OF 1,400 MT 2. 3 BEDROOMS, 3…
Jan 21, 2023
Carlos Antonio Villarreal posted photos in Casa Prado
Jan 19, 2023
Cynthia Dunne replied to Jeff Larvick's discussion Driver’s License exam in English
"Hi Jeff, can you send me a copy of the exam if you still have it.   my email is…"
Jan 19, 2023
Patrick replied to Patrick's discussion Avail 01/15/23 House Rental, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath $500. in Boquete Rentals
"THE HOUSE HAS BEEN RENTED
 "
Jan 10, 2023
More…