IN a previous discussion i talked about my medicine being held up in customs in Panama and that I had to get copies of prescriptions and receipts to show that the drugs were for me and were necessary. it took 3 weeks to get my medicines. I was desperate so I went to another shipping company because AIRBOX was the company that said that customs was doing this with everyone and every company. I found out it was not true and had a shipment sent from my pharmacy in NY to E-SHOP who had it here in 4 days. They charged me $7.50. About a week later, Airbox delivered my medicines after 3 weeks of being held up. They charged me $33+.

THAT WAS THEN

i ORDERED A SHIPMENT OF MEDICINE ON 2/11/15 AND SPECIFICALLY TOLD THE PHARMACY TO SHIP VIA E-SHOP. THE SHIPPING DEPARTMENT GOOFED AND SHIPPED THROUGH AIRBOX..
when I thought my medicine should be in the Airbox office. I received an email from the DROGO department of customs in Panama that I had to fill out a form stating that these were needed drugs for personal use. I delivered to Airbox. they forwarded but also told me I needed an invoice stating what drugs were in the box. I did that.
At that time I called the pharmacy in NY and reprimanded them for shipping because of the tieup, and they shipped another pkg via E SHOP around Feb 19. I received it Feb 25. The cost as $8.56 for a 1.6lb pkg. I felt relieved and was no longer worried when the Airbox pkg would show up. I received and email on Wed that the package was in and i picked it up Thursday March 5. over 3 weeks later than when shipped.
THE WORST PART WAS THAT I WAS CHARGED $43.08. $12.07 for shipping, $2.17 for combustible ????, $2.00 for (seguro), $10.00 for customs broker, and $15 for Farmacia y Drogos. They even through in another charge of $1.84 for ITBMS whatever that is.

Here is my question. Do you think I should use AIRBOX again, or am I over reacting?? Just joking, I think I know my answer. I love E-SHOP. Thankyou Karinthia.

Views: 1518

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks, Catherine.

robert now lives in colombia. but I too use Eshop with no problems.

RSS

© 2018   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

}, 'google_translate_element'); }