What’s the current rate of taxi from David Airport to a Boquete?

Views: 386

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please don't call me a taxi.  There are special licenses and rules for being a taxi.   Call it a tour.  $35 for one or a couple .  I make appointments.  6838 0894   or rossblankert@ymail.com

Hello Judie!
Average taxi ride cost between $35 to $40 dollars from downtown boquete to the airport in David from one to 4 people, private shuttle with a bilingual driver can be from $45 dollars to $65 dollars from one to 4 people, but usually there is several options and there some taxi drivers in Boquete that are great, maybe the private options could be more reliable in case you need it.

Hi Julie we are a special tourist transportation agent Our number 62634715 por 63040291 we have commercial references with tour operators in boquete and also Panamá city

Mitzy

Go Panamá Ride

As a long term resident who never asked for a taxi between David and Boquete, all of the responses seem very fair.

We always rented a car at DAV and did what we wanted but understand that is not an option nor something everyone wants to do! 

If you are concerned about driving here only, it’s easy assuming don’t drive in downtown David! Just follow the signs to Boquete - believe me. I would look much younger if it were as easy as it is now:)

Actually we have a rental car here, but need to return it to David and then come back to Boquete, as we are then going on to Bocas for a few days via shuttle etc,

thanks for all info.

RSS

For the residents and visitors of Boquete Panama

Latest Activity

Rex Tullsen posted a discussion
2 hours ago
Georges' Grill & Catering posted an event

MUSICAL DINNER at IN FRONT OF PALO ALTO SCHOOL

February 23, 2018 from 6pm to 11pm
2 hours ago
Rod Taylor liked Penny Barrett's discussion AOC E950SWN 19" LED MONITOR
3 hours ago