This is a quiet mountain town and there is not much to talk about.

Once and a while there is a crime but that is rare.

Lost dogs and finding dogs a new home is a worthy cause yet not many look at those posts.

Recently Marie posted a story of a good dead for the kids at Christmas and only 30 people viewed it.

People love to spar and without the political posts there isn't much to look at on Ning.

I think most of the personal insults are ridiculous and not needed however most are responses from other insults and perpetuate the brawl.

The people here cant even find Buy Sell and Trade or the Rental Group so how would they find the political "tab" but isn't that the point to shut down debate?

I am off to an awesome New Years celebration and the last thing I will think about is Ning.

Feliz Ano Nuevo!

Protect your dogs and cats from those awful fireworks. ;-) (I dont care es la costumbre aqui)

Adios de  para El Gato 2016!

Views: 450

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy New Year Gato

I LOVE Buy and Sell and I have learned a great many things from the ningers in my 2.5 years.  I find there are so many opportunities to get involved in as a volunteer and there are many, many different charities to choose from.  Anyone can spend their retirement in front of the TV and I could of stayed in Canada or the US to do that but I chose to be active and Boquete suits me just fine.  As for the political arguments, I  live in Panama and would rather read about Panamanian politics than US politics.  You need to smile and send a message to your brain that you are happy.

El Gato

ARF said they were taking up the mission for dealing with Feral Cats...LOL, maybe you should look into it? (friendly joke).

Happy New Years

Happy New Year to you too buddy.

I have my own program for all feral animals who try to kill my chickens.

RSS

Thoughts Of The Week!

Local Sponsors

In Need Of Help in Boquete? A ride to a doctor? Need groceries delivered while ill? Need Spanish translation for a medical visit? Visit from a friend? Whatever the need, we are there to help. The Stephen Ministers at San Juan Bautista Church.
Call 6886-6818.

Sponsors

© 2017   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service