2008 Cougar Fifth Wheel travel trailer for sale by owner.

This beautiful and well maintained trailer is in pristine condition. Everything functions. The interior looks like it has been used only occassionaly. Full kitchen, bath with shower. Queen bed.

This unit is priced to sell at $10,500.00, or best offer.

Remolque de viaje de la quinta rueda para la venta. Este 2008 Cougar fue construido para la comomidad. Excelente condicioñ.

Todo funciona. Por dentro y por fuera es hermoso.

Una precio muy razonable en $10,500.00 o la mejor oferta.

Llama Howard at 6544.0715

O Joel at 6915.6123

Views: 405

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Hello, can you tell me the length on this trailer?

Where is this licensed? In usa still (preferable to me!)... length? Give some details... roof?

This fifth wheel is 32 ft long with to rollouts. It is currently in Boquete, Panama.

The roof has no leaks at this moment. It has been covered with a heavy duty plastic tarp the past year. None of the roof penetrations have been breached.

and ansswers to registration and other info please?? missing in your reply. Thanks

This trailer is registered and licensed in Panama.the roof is the original aluminum roof.

I mistakenly misinformed you and the group. Not my intention. The trailer is registered and licensed in Georgia, USA.

How many does it sleep? Where can we see it? Rdiaz@shiningimage.com

My attorney will be in touch with you shortly. 

You have slandered this posting and defamed the author. We expect that you eradicate this post, which is incindiary at best, shortly.

Comfortably? Maybe 5. If necessary you might get 6-7 spaces for people to sleep.

The roof is the original aluminum.

This trailer is not licensed nor registered in Panama as I had indicated.

It has been in storage for a few years without regular use, therefore it is in need of a thorough cleaning.

The price is $ 8,900.00 

RSS

For the residents and visitors of Boquete Panama

© 2018   Created by JLM Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

}, 'google_translate_element'); }