Cool, Green and the best Coffee in the world
There are many things to do in Boquete. From short walks through town to heart-pumping eco-adventures. Here is my list of the Top 5 Things to Do in Boquete:
5. Go on a coffee tour. Coffee from Boquete is among the world's best and there are many companies that offer Boquete coffee tours. Choose one and be prepared to learn a whole lot about coffee.
4. Visit the Caldera hot springs. The hot springs in Caldera are among Boquete's most popular tourist destinations. The water is natural and full of minerals and there is even a spider monkey living on the property. The hot springs can be accessed by taxi, private car, public bus and there are several tour companies that offer a Caldera hot springs tours.
3. Rent a scooter. Boquete is the perfect place for a scooter ride. Most of Boquete's highland roads are paved and perfect for a scooter. There is a Boquete scooter rental company on the main road next to Big Daddy's Restaurant.
2. Summit the Volcan Baru. The Volcan Baru is the highest point in Panama and has some amazing views from the top. Hiking to the top is possible but it is very strenuous so it is best to go with a guide. It is also possible to reach the top by 4x4 jeep and there are several companies that offer these tours to the Volcan Baru.
1. Go whitewater rafting. Chiriqui offers some of the best rafting in all of Central America. There are rafting tours for all classes, including families and those looking for an adrenaline-filled adventure. For me, whitewater rafting in Boquete Panama is the best thing to do here.