location.href = 'https://boquete.ning.com/';

ANYONE MISSING A WHITE POODLE IN VOLCANCITO?

JUST GOT BACK HOME AND FOUND A WHITE POODLE ON MY PROPERFTY IN SANTA LUCIA. CALLE 'C'

IT HAS A RED COLLAR BUT NO ID TAG. IF IT IS YOUR DOG OR YOU KNON SOMEONE WHOSE IT MIGHT BE.

PLEASE CALL 730-9462 OR 6898-6164  IT IS A MALE MINI.

THANKS.

GRACIELA

You need to be a member of Boquete Ning to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well, last night gave this dog a bath/shampoo after picking off numberous ticks, cutting his scrawly dog hair and cliping his nails. This morning took the dog to the Vet as he looked like he had an eye infection and wanted an opinion as to his health. The Vet said that it didn't appear that the dog had been to a Vet in a long time, was worried about our other dogs if this dog had a tick infection (communicable diesese) and gave the dog an injection. As we have three dogs already and my Mom had recently lost her pet, decided to give her the poodle. She was estatic (she is a very loving person) and we knew the dog would be in good hands.

Well, afterf I got back home some people driving around the neighborhood said that they were missing a lost dog. These  women were from David and were visitng family in the Barrio. These women showed us a picture of their missing dog and it resembled the dog that we had cared for. We gave them directions to my Mom's house for them to reclaim their dog. Felt bad for the dog as we know it will not be cared for properly but what can one do. I would like to add 'All's Well That Ends Well' but not so sure!!!    

• I hope you told them how much care, including vet care, you gave their dog, and the bad shape he was in.  The dog probably took his chance to find a new home.

• Yes, she was with two girlfriends and she stayed in the car while the other two girlfriends listened to my chastizing. The Vet said the dog was annemic and gave the dog a shot and proscribed special dog food which I had bought. All together the bill came to $40. which she paid. I didn't charge her for grooming and shampooing and cleaning the ticks out and cutting the nails but my satisfaction came knowning the dog left much better than it arrived. It was a really cute and passive and my 150 lb. doberman  took to him immediately. I would have thought that my Doby would have made a snack out of that poodle.  ha ha 

• Good for you!  I'm sorry your mom had to be disappointed in having to give up the poodle after being so happy to get her. 

• Yes, she was. Thank you for your kind words.

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

kenny waldrop replied to Lily's discussion 2 bedroom 2 bath rental for long or short term in Boquete Rentals
"Hello, beautiful place. How much are you asking?
Kenny
kendrop@hotmail.com 
 "
Feb 1, 2023
kenny waldrop replied to Patrick's discussion Avail 01/15/23 House Rental, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath $500. in Boquete Rentals
"Hi, I see that the house is rented. Will it be available July 1st for 1 year lease?

Thank you,…"
Feb 1, 2023
Lynne Ditlow replied to Whskyman's discussion Brother Sewing Machine, Model GX37 in Boquete Classifieds
"Hi is this sold? "
Jan 30, 2023
Buenos Vecinos de Boquete posted a discussion
View this email in your browserBuenos Vecinos de Boquete Newsletter January 2023Family of the Month…
Jan 30, 2023
Dee posted a discussion
Does anyone know if Strong Tower Church is still operating? If it is, can you please tell me where…
Jan 29, 2023
Patrick posted a discussion in Boquete Classifieds
ANYONE HAVE A COMPUTER MONITOR AT LEAST 24"TO SELL ATA REASONABLE PRICE?IF SO, PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT:…
Jan 27, 2023
Panama Mac posted a discussion in Boquete Classifieds
 Do you have an iPhone or iPad with music loaded on it?  Want to be able to play that music over…
Jan 26, 2023
Panama Mac posted a discussion in Boquete Classifieds
Looking to treat your family to a WOW experience in Panama from the comfort of your own home?  …
Jan 24, 2023
Fundrifter replied to Fundrifter's discussion Awesome, huge 3 Bed/3 bath house Totally fenced. NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!! in Boquete Rentals
"Hello....  Is already rented.  Thank you for your interes."
Jan 22, 2023
Myles replied to Fundrifter's discussion Awesome, huge 3 Bed/3 bath house Totally fenced. NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!! in Boquete Rentals
"Your link doesn't work"
Jan 21, 2023
Fundrifter replied to Fundrifter's discussion Awesome, huge 3 Bed/3 bath house Totally fenced. NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!! in Boquete Rentals
Jan 21, 2023
Myles replied to Fundrifter's discussion Awesome, huge 3 Bed/3 bath house Totally fenced. NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!! in Boquete Rentals
"Don't see link for photos !"
Jan 21, 2023
Fundrifter posted a discussion in Boquete Rentals
OWNER RENTS SPECTACULAR HOUSE OF 230 MTS.2 (CLOSED AREA) ON A LOT OF 1,400 MT 2. 3 BEDROOMS, 3…
Jan 21, 2023
Carlos Antonio Villarreal posted photos in Casa Prado
Jan 19, 2023
Cynthia Dunne replied to Jeff Larvick's discussion Driver’s License exam in English
"Hi Jeff, can you send me a copy of the exam if you still have it.   my email is…"
Jan 19, 2023
Patrick replied to Patrick's discussion Avail 01/15/23 House Rental, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath $500. in Boquete Rentals
"THE HOUSE HAS BEEN RENTED
 "
Jan 10, 2023
More…