location.href = 'https://boquete.ning.com/';

Here is the headline from La Prensa today: 

Así sería la movilidad, si el Gobierno finalmente declara la cuarentena total  (This would be the mobility, if the government declares the total quarantine.)

HERE ARE THE CONDITIONS FOR THE PENDING TOTAL QUARANTINE IN PANAMA.  YOU MUST REMAIN AT HOME EXCEPT FOR THE SPECIFIED HOURS.  NOTE THAT NON-PANAMANIANS, WHETHER VISITORS OR RESIDENTS MUST USE THEIR PASSPORTS FOR IDENTIFICATION AND THE LAST DIGIT OF THE PASSPORT NUMBER TO DETERMINE THE TIME TO BE OUT OF THE HOUSE (EXCEPT FOR THOSE OVER 60 YEARS OF AGE).

Each person will be able to leave their home exclusively to buy food or medicine, for two hours, following an order that depends on the last number of their ID: if the ID ends at 7, the person can leave from 6:30 a.m. at 8:30 a.m. (half an hour before and half an hour later).
with 8, from 7:30 to 9:30
with 9, from 8:30 to 10:30
with 0, from 9:30 to 11:30
with 1, from 12:30 to 2:30
with 2, from 1:30 to 3:30
with 3, from 2:30 to 4:30
with 4, from 3:30 to 5:30
with 5, from 4:30 to 6:30
with 6, from 5:30 to 7:30

For foreigners residing in Panama, the last number of the passport applies.

All people 60 years of age or older will be able to leave between 11 a.m. at 1:00 p.m.

Regarding the mobility of foreigners in the country, the Ministry of Security reported in a brief statement "that all foreigners in the national territory may use the last number of their passport issued by their respective country for going out.

This measure also includes foreigners with permanent residence or not; they must present the passport.

You need to be a member of Boquete Ning to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Build a ventilator for $125. Open source specifications from University of Florida https://simulation.health.ufl.edu/technology-development/open-sourc...

Open Source Ventilator Project
    Open Source, Open Architecture Ventilator Engineering Design Specifications This open source project has been created to address predicted ventilator…
  • As of today,

1. Men and women are no longer out at the same time
    2. Women can be out on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
    3. Men can be out on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday
    4. Sunday is off limits as of now so get your shopping done before that.
    5.  The regular scheduled times apply to your elected day (depending on the final number of your passport or your cedula number)  

• Hello all! We are staying safe by staying home However!!! Can anyone tell me if the police will let me go to the store if my car inspection is expired??? It expires the 31st of March? I have a current Insurance document ?? I heard they are closed and if not, who can get it done in 2hrs?? Thanks

• The ATTT has issued this official communication stating that there will be no fines given out for driving with plates that expire during the months of March, April and May.

4278418818?profile=RESIZE_710x

• Quesstion  does that mean you get a half hour travel time before and a half hour travel time after   

.half an hour before and half an hour later).

• BOB, Post the Declaration from Ministry Of Security. I don't think this information is correct.

• This is NOT 'Pending'.

Words matter: Panama MAY enact this plan. This has NOT been enacted. Yet.

And ... I thank them for letting us know so we can prepare if need be.

• New Update:  You can also walk your dog during this time :)

• https://www.prensa.com/sociedad/el-minsa-aclara-que-se-puede-sacar-...

The Minsa clarifies that pets can be removed in the time that corresponds to leaving their owners
        The total quarantine went into effect on Wednesday, March 25.

Can I remove my pet to relieve themselves during quarantine? This is one of the most recurring questions on social networks, starting with the entry into force of the total quarantine to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus.

The Ministry of Health (Minsa) clarified through its Twitter account that it can be taken within the perimeter of the residence during the period that each one has established to leave, from the last number of your ID, measure provided in the decree 507 of March 24, 2020.

However, they recommend that when returning from the outside, the animal should be groomed with a towel moistened with soap and water, since this can contaminate areas of the house with many germs. "If you do not have a green area or garden, we recommend you designate a space in your residence for the pet to meet its needs, use the corresponding cleaning implements to collect the feces and deposit them in the garbage," said the Minsa.

The health authority considers that "a pet is an important member of many Panamanian families."

Recognizing that a pet is an important member of many Panamanian families, you should only take them out within the perimeter of the residence during the period established with the last number of your license, a measure determined by decree 507 of March 24, 2020.

El Minsa aclara que se puede sacar a las mascotas en el tiempo que le corresponde salir a sus dueño…
        ¿Puedo sacar a mi mascota a hacer sus necesidades durante la cuarentena? Esta es una de las preguntas más recurrentes en las redes sociales, a partir…
This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

kenny waldrop replied to Lily's discussion 2 bedroom 2 bath rental for long or short term in Boquete Rentals
"Hello, beautiful place. How much are you asking?
Kenny
kendrop@hotmail.com 
 "
Feb 1, 2023
kenny waldrop replied to Patrick's discussion Avail 01/15/23 House Rental, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath $500. in Boquete Rentals
"Hi, I see that the house is rented. Will it be available July 1st for 1 year lease?

Thank you,…"
Feb 1, 2023
Lynne Ditlow replied to Whskyman's discussion Brother Sewing Machine, Model GX37 in Boquete Classifieds
"Hi is this sold? "
Jan 30, 2023
Buenos Vecinos de Boquete posted a discussion
View this email in your browserBuenos Vecinos de Boquete Newsletter January 2023Family of the Month…
Jan 30, 2023
Dee posted a discussion
Does anyone know if Strong Tower Church is still operating? If it is, can you please tell me where…
Jan 29, 2023
Patrick posted a discussion in Boquete Classifieds
ANYONE HAVE A COMPUTER MONITOR AT LEAST 24"TO SELL ATA REASONABLE PRICE?IF SO, PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT:…
Jan 27, 2023
Panama Mac posted a discussion in Boquete Classifieds
 Do you have an iPhone or iPad with music loaded on it?  Want to be able to play that music over…
Jan 26, 2023
Panama Mac posted a discussion in Boquete Classifieds
Looking to treat your family to a WOW experience in Panama from the comfort of your own home?  …
Jan 24, 2023
Fundrifter replied to Fundrifter's discussion Awesome, huge 3 Bed/3 bath house Totally fenced. NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!! in Boquete Rentals
"Hello....  Is already rented.  Thank you for your interes."
Jan 22, 2023
Myles replied to Fundrifter's discussion Awesome, huge 3 Bed/3 bath house Totally fenced. NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!! in Boquete Rentals
"Your link doesn't work"
Jan 21, 2023
Fundrifter replied to Fundrifter's discussion Awesome, huge 3 Bed/3 bath house Totally fenced. NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!! in Boquete Rentals
Jan 21, 2023
Myles replied to Fundrifter's discussion Awesome, huge 3 Bed/3 bath house Totally fenced. NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!! in Boquete Rentals
"Don't see link for photos !"
Jan 21, 2023
Fundrifter posted a discussion in Boquete Rentals
OWNER RENTS SPECTACULAR HOUSE OF 230 MTS.2 (CLOSED AREA) ON A LOT OF 1,400 MT 2. 3 BEDROOMS, 3…
Jan 21, 2023
Carlos Antonio Villarreal posted photos in Casa Prado
Jan 19, 2023
Cynthia Dunne replied to Jeff Larvick's discussion Driver’s License exam in English
"Hi Jeff, can you send me a copy of the exam if you still have it.   my email is…"
Jan 19, 2023
Patrick replied to Patrick's discussion Avail 01/15/23 House Rental, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath $500. in Boquete Rentals
"THE HOUSE HAS BEEN RENTED
 "
Jan 10, 2023
More…