Forum

Replies

• SERTRACEN s.a. hasn't moved at all. It's in the same place it ever was at Chiriqui Mall.

The ATTT office where hearings are held, and tickets for driving infractions are registered and paid, has relocated to Centro Comercial La Riviera, on Highway 48, which is the road that goes out to La Barquete and Alanje. There is a Cochez y Cia. and a Romero in the center.

• I did the deed yesterday, quite painless.  Still in the same place, in Chiriqui mall, next to City Mall, across from the theaters.

• Well, the office that was around the corner that they would send you sometimes....it moved to a plaza out towards Las Olas.

• Still at mall.  Just moved 3 doors down to the left.

• Thanks a lot.

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

Boquete Health and Hospice posted a discussion
6 hours ago
Casa Solution posted a discussion in Boquete area Real Estate for Sale
Enjoy Boquete life in a luxury villa with so many excellent attributes.This well furnished villa is…
8 hours ago
Floyd R. Turbo replied to Patricia Kehm's discussion Border crossing
"OK, the tourist visa for US people is 180 days, not 6 months, and yes it matters. I have personally…"
8 hours ago
Bonnie Williams replied to Patricia Kehm's discussion Border crossing
"The current regullations, confirmed by the U.S. Embassy, is that a tourist visa is good for six mon…"
9 hours ago
Tracy Etayo posted a discussion in Boquete Classifieds
Looking to buy an aquarium. Call 6976-6142 or E-Mail tracyetayo48@gmail.com
10 hours ago
Jefe Lady replied to Jefe Lady's discussion SEWING MACHINE SWAP in Boquete Classifieds
"Have a second look, por favor!"
12 hours ago
Patricia Kehm posted a discussion
Can anyone give me an up to date on crossing border and back at Paso Canoas? I am here in Boquete a…
13 hours ago
Andre Blouin posted discussions in Boquete Classifieds
14 hours ago
Carl McAlister replied to Carl McAlister's discussion Brother Sewing Machine in Boquete Classifieds
"6789-9447

"
15 hours ago
Carl McAlister posted a discussion in Boquete Classifieds
Used once - Like newSell $80.00
15 hours ago
Eduardo posted a discussion in Boquete Rentals
This newly studio is located in Volcancito/ Alto Boquete. It comes fully equipped. Included applian…
15 hours ago
Georgiana Terrientes replied to Denese A Rodgers's discussion American Citizen Services Outreach Bocas Del Toro June 6, 2019
"Hi, does anybody knows if American Citizen Services can Certify a US Driver License on this date an…"
18 hours ago
Boquete Health and Hospice posted discussions
yesterday
Suzanne Miller-M replied to Suzanne Miller-M's discussion 4 piece dining room set for sale in Boquete Classifieds
""
yesterday
Suzanne Miller-M posted a discussion in Boquete Classifieds
4 piece dining room 4 sale. Contact Nelda Alicia Lancaster Moreno at 6349-3477 or 787-4059
yesterday
Dorothy Davis posted discussions in Boquete Classifieds
yesterday
More…

CLICK ABOVE FOR MORE INFO