Forum

Replies

• SERTRACEN s.a. hasn't moved at all. It's in the same place it ever was at Chiriqui Mall.

The ATTT office where hearings are held, and tickets for driving infractions are registered and paid, has relocated to Centro Comercial La Riviera, on Highway 48, which is the road that goes out to La Barquete and Alanje. There is a Cochez y Cia. and a Romero in the center.

• I did the deed yesterday, quite painless.  Still in the same place, in Chiriqui mall, next to City Mall, across from the theaters.

• Well, the office that was around the corner that they would send you sometimes....it moved to a plaza out towards Las Olas.

• Still at mall.  Just moved 3 doors down to the left.

• Thanks a lot.

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

Goodbye San Diego posted a discussion in Boquete Rentals
By Owner. The perfect place to explore everything that Panama has to offer. Just 1.5 hours to Panam…
3 minutes ago
Jack posted a discussion in Boquete Classifieds
Where can I find Chocolate covered strawberries or other chocolate covered fruits in David or Boque…
42 minutes ago
Jack posted a discussion
Where can I find Chocolate covered strawberries or other chocolate covered fruits in David or Boque…
44 minutes ago
Keith Woolford replied to Keith Woolford's discussion 2002 Toyota 4Runner in Buy- Sell cars etc.
"This vehicle has been SOLD"
2 hours ago
Frank Cholewa posted a discussion in Boquete Rentals
Planning on arriving Feb 1 to Mar 1 2020. Looking for a 1 or 2 bdrm rental in Boquete. Walking dist…
13 hours ago
jane posted a discussion in Boquete Classifieds
time to place orders now, until 6pm wed, for the fresh coconut products we'll make on Thursday: COC…
14 hours ago
Boquete Health and Hospice posted a discussion
View this email in your browser                                  Boquete Health and Hospice Sponsor…
14 hours ago
Casa Solution posted discussions in Boquete area Real Estate for Sale
16 hours ago
Ricco posted a discussion in Boquete Classifieds
New cost $60Empty and can be used to get a new full one anywhere.Can meet in BoqueteRicco 6385-8999 
17 hours ago
Rod Taylor replied to Rod Taylor's discussion PROPEL SKY MASTER + WIFI Drone/Camera $75 in Boquete Classifieds
"Reduced to sell - $75"
yesterday
Fundacion Pro-Integracion posted an event
Lots of bargains. Household, tools, furniture, clothing, shoes, electronics, etc, etc.Park in the C…
yesterday
Anne G left a comment on Climate Change - Global Warming
"Hola - Is this group active? I'm visiting Boquete with the idea of spending more time here in the f…"
yesterday
Minister Mike posted a discussion in Boquete Classifieds
Chewable electrolytesPanama Distributionmikemenkes@yahoo.com
yesterday
Boquete Health and Hospice posted a discussion
yesterday
Whskyman replied to Whskyman's discussion International Driver's Permit
"FYI:
To obtain an IDP within Panama, contact:
ASOCIACION AUTOMOVILISTICA DE TOURING Y DEPORTES DE P…"
yesterday
Vivien Powers posted a discussion in Boquete Classifieds
 Take 30% off any listed price Whatsapp 668three4777https://www.flickr.com/photos/147949656@N05/
Monday
More…