Panama Guitars is looking for English Speaking Inside Sales Representatives and a Sales/Service Managers to join our team in Boquete, Panama.
To Inquire Call Phone: +507 777-9271
Who We Are
Founded by industry veterans Panama Guitars is an International Manufacturer focused on delivering high performance Guitars and Amplifiers utilizing sustainably harvested Panamanian hardwoods to the global market
Panama Guitars is a start-up environment and requires a strong work ethic common among US based technology companies, We expect absolutel dedication from our employees and all sales positions are highly incentivized with commission and bonus programs.
Key Job Functions:
- Responsible for managing an assigned book of business.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding established sales goals.
- Solicit and process customer orders.
- Ensure customers receive timely and accurate information on product availability, quality and price.
- Suggest substitutions to customers for items ordered that are unavailable (or do not meet quality expectations) while encouraging customers to purchase maximum possible amount of product conducive to their business.
- Respond to customer phone inquiries and ensure that customer needs are resolved in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Submit credit requests per policy.
- Identify, qualify and make phone solicitations of potential new customers.
- Support sales activities with Quality Control, Transportation, Accounting and Purchasing to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Inform customers of company products, programs and promotions and verify inventory levels for promotions.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, sales trainings, and product information sessions.
- Work with Account Manager, Specialists and Sales Managers to develop growth strategies, create promotions and increase business within assigned account base.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Associates degree or equivalent training and experience
- 1-3 years in a distribution sales environment preferred
- System Implementation preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Native Level English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven negotiation skills as demonstrated by previous work experience
- Able to develop and maintain effective, positive internal/external working relationships with a diverse group of individuals
- Comfortable in an open, dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task. Ability to work independently and exercise good judgment
- Proven customer service standards
- Able to resolve issues appropriately and in a timely manner
Phone: +507 777-9271