VIRUS UPDATE

Local news tonight reported 60 cases under obversation, 8 confirmed cases of which one person passed away who was a School Principal and one in intensive care.  All National activities cancelled.  The trail of the virus leads to Spain and the US.  I would not be suprised if  flights from the US and Spain might be seriously evaluated.  We went to Price today around 2 in the afternoon.  We understand when Price opened this morning it was standing room only.  At 2 still plenty of products but some had really been picked over, Rice, TP etc.  No one wearing masks yet.  Probably because there is no  supply in Panama

You need to be a member of Boquete Ning to add comments!

Join Boquete Ning

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• what are people hoarding tp for? I could understand food staples, but tp?

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

Rod posted a discussion in Boquete Classifieds
Looking for an upright freezer, new or used. Panafoto does not seem to have any. Are there other…
4 hours ago
Casa Solution posted a discussion in Boquete area Real Estate for Sale
Just a few blocks from the Central Park in downtown Boquete is a modern three story condo building…
18 hours ago
Barbara Shock replied to Eduardo Horna's discussion Cozy unfurnished 2 brm house in Boquete Rentals
"Are you going to put up pictures?  Thank you"
yesterday
The Rock posted an event

Dec 1, 2020 from 12:00pm to 9:30pm

The Rock Boquete

yesterday
Lucero continues its impressive development with this outstanding duplex villa for sale now.This…
yesterday
VISTA2 posted a discussion in Boquete Classifieds
Atkin Brothers - Sheffield Silversmith - Antiques Atlaswww.antiques-atlas.com › antiques › maker ›…
Wednesday
This stunning estate features three residences on over 19.5 acres.  The property has ample security…
Wednesday
Michele posted a discussion in Boquete Classifieds
If anyone out there has moving boxes for give away or sell please contact Michele …
Tuesday
A Santamaria posted a discussion in Boquete Rentals
Cozy 2 bed, 1 bath casita available for rent in Volcancito. This casita has an open plan…
Tuesday
huong smith posted a discussion in Boquete Classifieds
Hi!Christmas is coming soon. A beautiful decoration vase will add a nice touch for your house. I…
Monday
huong smith posted a discussion in Boquete Classifieds
Hi everyone!Hi everyone!Today I have a beautiful, good quality indoor/patio bamboo furniture set…
Monday
huong smith replied to huong smith's discussion Whirlpool Dishwasher For Sale $170 in Boquete Classifieds
"Hi!
The dimensions are 24×24×34 inches."
Monday
Alan Steinberg replied to Eduardo's discussion Beautiful spacious apartment for Rent in quiet Volcancito Alto Boquete in Boquete Rentals
" Hola - is this unit still available?  I am moving to Boquete and arrive 12/11. If available,…"
Monday
Cece Lia replied to huong smith's discussion Whirlpool Dishwasher For Sale $170 in Boquete Classifieds
"What are the dimensions?"
Monday
The Rock posted an event

Dec 8, 2020 from 12:00pm to 9:30pm

The Rock Boquete

Monday
Jim Marchak posted a discussion
Could someone please suggest a English speaking Veterinary Dr who deals with birdsthanks you
Monday
More…