location.href = 'https://boquete.ning.com/';

Wells Fargo card issues

Is anyone else having issues accessing cash for ATM's? My husband has tried at least 6 in Boquete & Dolega and gets the message " Can't access at this time" ......this is scary!!!!!

You need to be a member of Boquete Ning to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello.  I posted this on another thread on this Forum - same topic.....  What is your daily withdrawal limit from your bank?  I would guess $500.00??  I experienced this problem a couple of years ago - ATMs here stopped letting me withdraw $500.00 .... then I tried $490.00 and it worked.  The issue was the bank fees that totalled $6.25 at the time.  Me trying to withdraw $500.00 (plus the $6.25 in fees) was more than my daily limit allowed by my bank.

If people are trying to withdraw $500.00, then I would suggest trying $490.00 or $480.00 and see if that works.  Hopefully, it does.

Brian

• I too am having the same issue. Using same ATM/s as I have for the past 5 years. I tried a cash withdrawel every day starting THU 25th with same debit card...WFB. Called WFB and they tell their is no "problem" with my card or account. The message display reads " Your transaction cannot be completed at this moment" I spoke with a representative in the Scotia Bank...showed him the process and message. He said he would have the issue reported.

I wonder if the issue is specific to WFB or are  other USA bankers having the same issue?

Please let me know if you further input.

Thanks John

• Update.  Okay 2 hours after I talked to Scotia Bank person ATMs are working. 

• Someone suggested I get a Capitol one 360 account.....check it out. Let's you save on fees also https://www.capitalone.com/bank/checking-accounts/online-checking-a...

thanks for everyon'e input....

Online Checking Account | No-Fee 360 Checking | Capital One
    Open a 360 Checking account from Capital One, a fee-free online checking account that offers interest with no minimums.
  • I have contacted WF WEDNESDAY AND today.  They show no activity requests of ATM.   They said something is blocking the transaction before the request goes out.  This has been going on since Monday.   Went into Multibank Wednesday, there were two tourists there with same problem,  but of course the bank said its your bank in US problem , not there’s.  Even after I mentioned there are multiple people using multiple cards at multiple ATM over multiple days.   No response.

Today went into scotia bank explained it all.  They took my phone and will investigate.

• Has anyone else called Wells Fargo.  Is it just Wells Fargo?

• I have been having same problem since Monday and Wells Fargo says cards are good. I saw another couple Wednesday same problem. 

• From information that I've seen on two other Forums, Wells Fargo is AGAIN experiencing issues with ATM transactions.  You can use your card for purchases, but not at ATMs. 

It would be wise to not have all your money within one bank (or one card) because you never know when there might be issues.  Best of luck to you.

• This reply was deleted.
    • I always tell my credit card companies when I am traveling and not to put a hold on my transactions.  I had that happen too.

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

kenny waldrop replied to Lily's discussion 2 bedroom 2 bath rental for long or short term in Boquete Rentals
"Hello, beautiful place. How much are you asking?
Kenny
kendrop@hotmail.com 
 "
Feb 1, 2023
kenny waldrop replied to Patrick's discussion Avail 01/15/23 House Rental, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath $500. in Boquete Rentals
"Hi, I see that the house is rented. Will it be available July 1st for 1 year lease?

Thank you,…"
Feb 1, 2023
Lynne Ditlow replied to Whskyman's discussion Brother Sewing Machine, Model GX37 in Boquete Classifieds
"Hi is this sold? "
Jan 30, 2023
Buenos Vecinos de Boquete posted a discussion
View this email in your browserBuenos Vecinos de Boquete Newsletter January 2023Family of the Month…
Jan 30, 2023
Dee posted a discussion
Does anyone know if Strong Tower Church is still operating? If it is, can you please tell me where…
Jan 29, 2023
Patrick posted a discussion in Boquete Classifieds
ANYONE HAVE A COMPUTER MONITOR AT LEAST 24"TO SELL ATA REASONABLE PRICE?IF SO, PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT:…
Jan 27, 2023
Panama Mac posted a discussion in Boquete Classifieds
 Do you have an iPhone or iPad with music loaded on it?  Want to be able to play that music over…
Jan 26, 2023
Panama Mac posted a discussion in Boquete Classifieds
Looking to treat your family to a WOW experience in Panama from the comfort of your own home?  …
Jan 24, 2023
Fundrifter replied to Fundrifter's discussion Awesome, huge 3 Bed/3 bath house Totally fenced. NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!! in Boquete Rentals
"Hello....  Is already rented.  Thank you for your interes."
Jan 22, 2023
Myles replied to Fundrifter's discussion Awesome, huge 3 Bed/3 bath house Totally fenced. NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!! in Boquete Rentals
"Your link doesn't work"
Jan 21, 2023
Fundrifter replied to Fundrifter's discussion Awesome, huge 3 Bed/3 bath house Totally fenced. NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!! in Boquete Rentals
Jan 21, 2023
Myles replied to Fundrifter's discussion Awesome, huge 3 Bed/3 bath house Totally fenced. NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!! in Boquete Rentals
"Don't see link for photos !"
Jan 21, 2023
Fundrifter posted a discussion in Boquete Rentals
OWNER RENTS SPECTACULAR HOUSE OF 230 MTS.2 (CLOSED AREA) ON A LOT OF 1,400 MT 2. 3 BEDROOMS, 3…
Jan 21, 2023
Carlos Antonio Villarreal posted photos in Casa Prado
Jan 19, 2023
Cynthia Dunne replied to Jeff Larvick's discussion Driver’s License exam in English
"Hi Jeff, can you send me a copy of the exam if you still have it.   my email is…"
Jan 19, 2023
Patrick replied to Patrick's discussion Avail 01/15/23 House Rental, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath $500. in Boquete Rentals
"THE HOUSE HAS BEEN RENTED
 "
Jan 10, 2023
More…