location.href = 'https://boquete.ning.com/';

HANDYMAN

Hi Im Handyman. From Gardening (Lawn cutting, Tree & branch cutting), Painting (House, Roof & Railings/Bars), Welding, Cleaning (Inside & Outside, Floors, Windows, Bathrooms), Maintanence (Roof cleaning, Cement repairs & Water pipes). And thats not all, Profesional and guaranteed work. Fluid in English, Spanish & Italian.Stop looking and trying to find a reliable person for the job, HandyMan is your best pick.For more information, prices & details :Call 63-09-97-33 (Also whatsapp #)

You need to be a member of Boquete Ning to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I live in Jaramillo Centro. I need some meone to dig holes for plants and remove stumps and clean out beds. What is your ptice?

• Hello Ms. Badgett yes if you want I can go this Saturday May 4 to see the job and tell you my price, my number and my whatsapp number is 63099733. If you havent found nobody for the job yet, contact me. 

• That would be great  im breaking my back trying to weed out the over growth from the past years.  Who ever planted these plant didnt know what they were doing. Saturday at 9 would be great .

• Antonio just completed a welding project for us.  He designed the need grate, took responsibility to order and have supples delivered.  He was professional and very knowledgeable.  He is going to return to assess the leak in our roof.

I highly recommed his services to the Boquete community.

Ann Tim Kane

6766-7905

This reply was deleted.