2016 SYM CROX 150 automatic scooter with approximately 15,000 km on it. SYM is a quality Taiwanese (not Chinese) brand that has been around since 1954. Shortly after buying it, I replaced the factory tires with quality Pirelli tires (approx. $130) which work great on wet, dry, and dirt roads. I have also replaced the front and rear brake pads and drive belt and have had the carburetor cleaned (service work done at MPH shop in David). The scooter has a few scratches but starts and runs well. The new price for the 2018 model of this scooter is $1,800 at Sukimotor in David (without the Pirelli tires) so my asking price is nearly half of the new price. Costs $3-4 to fill the tank, which lasts approx. 130 km. This is a cheap, fast, and fun way to get around, and the flat floor is very convenient for hauling groceries or a backpack. One person can cruise at 80-90 km/hr, and I drove this scooter from Panama City to Boquete (nearly 500 km) with 30 kg of luggage without any problems. Paperwork is in order, and scooter comes with cell phone protective case, lock and 2 basic helmets. Scooter is insured until December 2019, but new owner will be responsible for inspection and registration costs. For any questions, please contact me (Timothy Myer) on WhatsApp at (507) 6828-8903. The scooter is located in Potrerillos (about 30 minutes from Boquete/David) at the house of Vickie Heiser, who is authorized to sell it for me, as I am currently outside of the country. You can reach her at (507) 6387-1687. Thank you

You need to be a member of Boquete Ning to add comments!

Join Boquete Ning

Email me when people reply –