location.href = 'https://boquete.ning.com/';

Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • Hey, is your Isuzu still available? It might be close enough to what I'm looking for.

Jason

• How hard will it be to get a replacement window? What other issues does it have? You can respond to me at jasonwilliams12b@yahoo.com

• In my opinion if you buy something for around $5,000.00 your just buying someones else junk.  You can get insurance in a day, not sure about tags and title.  Maybe up to a week for those because I think they have to go to Panama City with the paper work.  You need to really checkout any used vechile you buy.

• What lies ahead? What should I expect? Can I expect to buy, tags, insurance and drive it home in the same day?  I would appreciate any and all info you might be able to pass along - just so I  know what to expect. email wfhurley@gmail.com

Thanks,

Bill

• I wish there was a closer monitoring of the ads on Boquete.ning  We had similar websites in the states where ads would only run for 2 weeks and drop off.  Sadly, I noticed ads existing on Ning that were there "forever," long after the car sold or the house rented -- we need time limits on these ads!!  I'm not sure who is responsible or in charge of these ads, but I'd like to volunteer to assist in modernizing this website -- it's a beautiful service that is poorly managed!!

This reply was deleted.