location.href = 'https://boquete.ning.com/';

Hacienda Los Molinos is an established, gated community in Alto Boquete conveniently located 20 min drive from Bajo Boquete and 30 min drive from David.

AVAILABLE NOW

CONDO:  (photos below)

• Ground floor, 2 bed 2 bath.
  • FURNISHED, fully equipped kitchen, all linens provided.
  • SPACIOUS, open living plan extending onto a COVERED TERRACE with VIEWS of the canyon & its wildlife, Pacific ocean and beautiful sunsets. Adjacent dining area seats 10.
  • Master Bedroom – KING size bed, walk-in robe, ensuite for 2.
  • Second Bedroom - QUEEN size bed, built-in wardrobe, ensuite doubles as guest bath.
  • Washer & dryer, refrigerator, LCD flat TV, comfortable sofa.
  • Central air conditioning, ceiling fans in all rooms.
  • place uncoverd for car

Other community facilities available on site at Los Molinos:  pool, restaurant, bar area and hotel, fitness room, day spa, tennis court.

RENTAL CONDITIONS:  1 month minim. for a limited time 1200 $/month ,

Required before moving in: 1st month rent plus security deposit of 1 month rent.,

INCLUDED in rental price:  HOA fees, water, garbage, gas, 24-HOUR SECURITY.

EXCLUDED in rental price:  electricity (owner will present bill every month & passes jubilado discount onto tenant); high speed internet & cable TV is possible with Cable Onda at the tenant’s expense.

NO PETS. NO SMOKING.

For more information: contact Yohan via WhatsApp +507-6229-8009 or Magicjack +1-450-233-2731 or email nvp130ro@gmail.com

You need to be a member of Boquete Ning to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• There is another ground floor condo in this group of three buildings, that may be available for rent. It was rented for several years, and is now vacant. Contact the owners, Roger and Kim, Pennington. Their E-mail address is : pennington@reagan.com. I am aware of this info because my wife, and I, own, and live in, one of the condos here in Los Molinos.

• It is not rented. However, they come here in November, and stay about five months. Depending on when, and how long you are interested in renting it, they may be willing to change their plans. That is why I suggested you contact them.

• Send Ioan an E-mail, his address is above. They usually arrive in November for five months, but might be willing to change plans based on what you are interested in doing.

• I'm sure this has been rented, but just thought I'd inquire in case it is still available. Thank you.

This reply was deleted.