location.href = 'https://boquete.ning.com/';

Located near San Francisco Plaza. Small one bedroom, one bathroom apartment. Unfurnished. Tenant to provide own refrigerator, stove and all furniture. Apt is attached to owners home yet has a separate, private entrance from the outdoors. All windows have screens and bars. Cable Onda WiFi & Cable available for $20/month with router located in apt. Electric and water included in rental price. Shower is electric hot water. One uncovered, gated parking spot for tenant's vehicle is included. Property is fenced all around. No pets allowed as owner has a small, older dog. Lease for one year and first months rent of $175 and security deposit of $175 will move you in. This cozy apartment is 1-2 blocks from Main Road so taxis and the bus are near.  Costs about 60 cents to Bajo Boquete, the Library or Central Park.

Call Alex at 6242-2370.

Email jac27963@gmail.com.

Alex speaks Spanish and some English. My name is Maria and I'm posting the rental notice as a favor. Please contact Alex to see the apartment or for information.

Going from Boquete to David, this one bedroom apartment is located 2 streets past San Francisco Plaza on the same side of the road. Turn right just before the Mile Marker 3 KM sign. There is a brown house and Lavamatica on this corner. Take the road 1-1/2 blocks where it ends and you'll see owners house (brown)  straight ahead and to the right. Call Alex to see this great deal today!

You need to be a member of Boquete Ning to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Is this apartment still for rent ? I am interested if it is . Please respond one way or the other and thanks.

Lisa Marie

autumnleaves60@outlook.com

This reply was deleted.